Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Uriel ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

URIEL

Looks: Uriel is very handsome in a shadowy way. He has darkish skin, black eyes, and dark hair. His wings are black as well. Uriel has scars on his neck from when he cut his throat to sabotage his vocal chords, and usually has either a sinister or sad air about him.

Dress Sense: Uriel dresses in nothing but black robes. Nothing. . .but. . .black. . .robes. But that's part of his charm.

Intelligence: I would say that Uriel is very intelligent. You can tell by the way he talks. He is the Angel of Judgment, and in the past he served as the head of the Angelic Court. He has every law and rule practically memorized. What does that say about how smart he is?

Personality: Ooh. . .Uriel was the one who decided on Alexiel's punishment for her rebellion. Afterwards, he regretted it so much that he slit his throat and retreated into Hell. Angsty, no? Uriel comes off as being cold and cruel, but inside he has a soft heart. He feels that this soft heart is a weakness, but Setsuna calls him "Hell's Guardian with kind eyes". This is true--Uriel really is very kindhearted and gentle, despite his brooding and morose exterior. However, if you try to fool around in a court of holy law, Uriel won't just sit back and watch.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: None, unless you count Doll, the Sara-like machine that Uriel created to serve him and be a companion to him.

Competition: Doll! Heh heh. . .She really loves her Uriel-sama. . .caused some big problems for Katou and Setsuna.

Sex: I think Uriel would be a little unsure of himself, and he would probably want some ort of guidance. However, once he got the hang of it, he would be an adoring and smooth lover.

Verdict: If you're the kind of person who can see past outer shells, and you like internally sensitive guys with a slight lack of self-confidence, then Uriel would be perfect for you. He would certainly take good care of you, but he might be a bit overprotective for fear of you leaving. He would be moody and sort of faraway, but if you needed him all you'd have to do would be ask.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!