Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Michael ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

MICHAEL

Looks: Mika-chan (don't ever call him that) is about 5'4 with blue-green eyes. Fitting his position as the Elemental Angel of Fire, he has spiky red hair streaked with black. Although he is thousands of years old, his astral powers developed too fast and stunted his growth, so he looks 14 or 15. His ever-distinguishing feature is the dragon tattoo on his face, neck and chest.

Dress Sense: Michael's dress sense varies, but it always seems to stick to anything that will make him look tough. He wears lots of leather and boots and jackets and goggles, and in one scene he is caught wearing what were humorously named as "booty shorts". But it's okay, because he looks great in all of them.

Intelligence: I wouldn't say Mika-chan is stupid. . .well, maybe I would sometimes. He can be kind of a stereotypical dumb blonde, only without the blonde part. And instead of being ditzy, he blows things up. He is really clever, though, when it comes to battle and aggravating people. His cocky insults and tricks make people tear their hair out. He makes up lies about his appearance and spreads them around so there is an air of mystery surrounding him. Occasionally, though, he does show a deeper insight into the lives and ulterior motives of his friends. . .he just doesn't do well with therapeutic reassurance. . .

Personality: Guh. . .Michael is generally an ornery Angel. He has a major attitude problem and throws man-fits which usually end up in someone's death. He especially gets pissed when the subject of Lucifer or his height is mentioned. He has withdrawn from the other Angels as well, most likely stemming from the Fall of Lucifer, when he had to cast his own brother out of Heaven. Michael is uninterested in the political power struggles in Heaven. His only desire as far as life in Azuilt goes is to fight. But when he's not being an arrogant, violent little weapon-of-mass-destruction, he is generally a nice guy.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: If you want to successfully live a life with Mika-chan--or successfully live, period--never, ever, ever mention his brother. Michael's older brother is none other than Lucifer, the one and only Lord of Hell. They are twins, but Lucifer got the great body, great looks and all of the glory. It was for all of this, and since Lucifer never paid attention to him, that Mika-chan started to harbor this jealousy of Lucifer that grew for a long time. When Lucifer finally showed his true colors and rebelled, Michael fought against him so that he could beat him and finally be able to lord something over his brother. However, the deep-down real reason for it was that Michael is terribly hurt that his brother, whom he had so admired, would betray him of all people. Lucifer is still the only person Mika-chan really loves, and he hates him because of it.

Competition: Michael has never had any love interests during his life. He was very close with an Angel named Balu, who watched over the twins from their birth. But it turned out that Balu was in love with Lucifer, and ended up giving her life for him by stepping in front of Michael's flame-sword at the battle.

Sex: Er, heh. . .unlikely? Seriously though, Mika-chan hates women. He's not gay (well, probably not, anyway), he just doesn't see the point to romance--all he cares about is fighting. He doesn't see a purpose to women. But, if by some cosmic event Michael really did consent to this, I would expect him to be animalistic. He would always be on top, and he would be very loud, with a lot of "you like that, huh, don't you woman, don't you!"

Verdict: A marriage with Michael would be like fire-walking: one slip-up and you get torched. Even though Mika-chan is really hot in a psychotic devil-child sort of way, I wouldn't date him unless I could handle him. He'd certainly be able to protect you, but would you be able to protect yourself from him? Michael needs someone who can control or match his horrible temper, so as long as you can walk those red-hot coals, you should be okay.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!