Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Raphael ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

RAPHAEL

Looks: Raphael is very handsome. He is about 5'10" or 11" with silky pale blonde locks and blue eyes. However, he rarely smiles. He's too busy making pouty lips and wooing girls with seductive eye-catches.

Dress Sense: As a doctor, Raphael sometimes wears a white lab coat. The rest of the time he is usually in some sort of suit. He looks good in all these outfits. The only thing I don't like is a big heavy coat he wore once that made him look poofy.

Intelligence: Raphael is very cunning and sly. When you screw anything that moves you have to know how to catch them first. Raphael is very good at lying and twisting the truth and hiding any sort of feelings he might have at all. . .mostly because he almost never has any facial expressions.

Personality: Like I said, Raphael can lie as easily as he breathes. He is a man-whore who treats women as objects, because he has lost his sense of the purity of Angels due to an incident with Belial. Although he is the best healer there is, he never does anything unless there's something in it for him. He's cold and uncaring, will almost reluctantly do favors for women and almost not do favors for men at all. However, the closer you get to him, the more he cares for you, and the more he will be willing to listen to you and help you.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: Raphael has no relatives. He is almost like Michael's surrogate brother, but Mika-chan rarely listens to Raphael, gets mad at him regularly, and Raphael is simply obliged to sigh and prevent Michael from causing complete havoc or getting himself killed. So Raphael does care about Michael and looks out for him. Although Michael does consider Raphael his best friend, he doesn't like the Angel of Wind's constant womanizing.

Competition: Well, Raphael was in love with Sara for a while, and wants to protect her when Setsuna dies, but Sara doesn't love him back that way, so she's no problem. But. . .Raphael has come to realize, now, that Barbiel is his true love, and if that woman is willing to die for him, she'd certainly put up a fight for his love.

Sex: Woo. Raphael would be very passionate and draw things out as long as possible, just to make sure you were completely in his hands. He seems to have a kinky side too--he got a bit annoyed when one of his girls didn't call him "Doctor". And unless he actually was in love with you, or you were really good, he'd kick you out the next morning.

Verdict: Raphael falls in love with the girls who see straight through him, past the whorish tendencies to the fear of women in general. He loves those who care about him for him, not for the sex. So if you are in the relationship just to enjoy your time together, Raphael would be very pleased to have you. He would get a bit territorial, but only subtly, and he would try to keep you around all the time. All aspects considered, a decent catch.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!