Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Astaroth ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

ASTAROTH

Looks: Astaroth is handsome, in a rather effeminate, psychotic sort of way. He has snake-like eyes, which would make sense, and I'm almost certain he has reddish hair, although that might be incorrect. He is about 5'9"--5'10", has a slender body, and a very intense stare. As a snake, he had black scales.

Dress Sense: When he has just switched bodies with his sister, Astaroth can be caught in dresses or whatever his sister happened to be wearing when the switch took place. Other times he wears robes or loose flowing clothes like that.

Intelligence: Before he started to lose his mind, Astaroth was brilliant and top in his classes at the academy. Now, since he spends all of his time thinking up new and creative ways to torture and kill his victims, I would have to say that he has a twisted mental state, but an intelligent one nonetheless.

Personality: Astaroth is psychotic, wicked, cunning, and obsessed with the sight of blood. It gives him an adrenaline rush that makes him forget the world that so maddens him for a short while. So, needless to say, he has become a bloodthirsty, cruel, Hannibal-Lecter-turned-demon sort of character. He's not a very friendly person, but there's just something about a lunatic with his sanity hanging by a thread that's oddly attractive, isn't there?

Financial Status: N/A

Family: His twin sister, Astarte. The two of them used to share the same body, but Lucifer separated them into two different bodies: that of a humanoid, and that of a snake. While Astarte is in the demon body, Astaroth becomes the black snake. By a flip of the same coin, when Astaroth inhabits the real body, Astarte is the white snake.

Competition: Astarte was in love with her brother, and she would eat children so that she could feel like she was pregnant with his child. Astaroth found his twin sister repulsive because she was not in his league power-wise, and because she was in love with him. He would tear up any of the children she swallowed. But before she died, Astarte transferred her brother's essence into the demon body, while her dying spirit went into the snake, so that Astaroth wouldn't have to spend life as a snake. Astaroth definitely seems to feel the loss of his sister, and he never tried separating from her before, so he doesn't hate her completely. But she's dead now. Yeah, you hear about that? It's true.

Sex: I see sex with Astaroth as an only-when-he-wants-it affair. Most of the time, he would seem disgusted by the idea, but if you took a bath in blood right before you saw him, you'd have very little trouble. Which leads to the next adjective: kinky.

Verdict: Although Astaroth is attractive and has that evil quality that is so much fun, I would suggest not dating someone quite as murderous as he is. He's too far gone to really care for anyone; he wouldn't show any affection for you, and at the very most be disappointed if you left. Astaroth doesn't know how to love, all he knows is how to hate, and if he didn't end up torturing you to death for your blood, you would eventually go mad yourself from his horrible treatment and being held prisoner in a labyrinth of death. But hey, if that appeals to you, then what can I say except. . .seek help? Nah, go for it!

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!