Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Asmodeus ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

ASMODEUS

Looks: Um. . .mediocre? Seriously, though, how is Asmodeus that sexy? He's got dark hair that he pulls back into a colonial bow-like style, and dark eyes, and a smirky look that I think he totally ripped from Lucifer. In TRUE form, he's even sexier. . .he has three heads. . .one human and two animal. Oh, the unbridled lust.

Dress Sense: None to speak of. He basically goes for the colonial look, as evidenced by his hairstyle. His clothes are dark, of course, and mostly accented by long robes.

Intelligence: I'd have to say that Asmodeus is nobody's fool, although it's rather difficult to tell if his intelligence falls beyond that normal level of evil cunning. He's clever enough to seduce just about any woman he happens along, but he's not good enough to outsmart Belial or Lucifer.

Personality: Playboy of Hell. . .Raphael's evil twin. Asmodeus is suave and adept at seduction. . .who says chivalry is dead? Yet it is obvious that he is entirely self-serving. He doesn't care what happens to anyone around him, even someone he's in the process of sleeping with, as long as he achieves what he wants in the end. Asmodeus seems to view life as one big slow-and-sometimes-quirky game, the point being to win at the end. His prize is Belial--and his biggest competitor would therefore be his big bad boss, the Lord of Hell.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: None, unless you count the other Satans. What a dysfunctional family that would be.

Competition: No one will be fighting you for Asmodeus, I can tell you that. However, Asmodeus himself has a deep thing going for Belial. . .he's pretty much obsessed with him/her/it. He also seems to have developed a thing for Setsuna in Alexiel's body. . .feisty, fun. But that doesn't stop him from screwing everyone else in Hell, so I'd say. . .go for it, and watch out for STDs.

Sex: Probably the only thing that would keep you with him, actually. I would expect Asmodeus to be really good. . .lots of sweet words and foreplay. However, once the two of you were done, you could probably count on either death or embarrassing abandonment.

Verdict: I'd say stay away from him. Asmodeus is completely "one-time" material. There is nothing about him that even suggests a long-term relationship. . .so get a good lay out of him once, and then avoid him like the plague, baby.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!