Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Lucifer ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

LUCIFER

Looks: Lucifer is oh so very, very sexy. . .he is absolutely gorgeous, no wonder Mika-chan was so jealous. He is about 6'4"+, with tousled black hair, black wings, grey eyes, a scar or a tattoo across his left eye, and an ever-present cold smirk, just like Kira.

Dress Sense: All black clothes, like Uriel. Lucifer likes tight-fitting things, not like spandex, but like loose leather or some slick material. He wears boots, gloves and capes most of the time.

Intelligence: Lucifer is brilliant. He was supposed to have been the most brilliant Angel ever created. He is clever, cunning, shrewd, and tricky. He has a plan for just about everything, and he doesn't let anything ruffle his constant, almost maddening calm.

Personality: Lucifer is charismatic, excels in everything he does, and is rather arrogant. Despite the fact that he is the Ruler of Hell and Lord of Darkness, during his reincarnations Lucifer has retained some human emotions. He now feels sorrow, pain, regret and love. Although he may act like he only cares about himself, there are a select few people who have cut through the hard exterior. Most of the time he feels cold to everything and everyone, but those few people know that this is the only way Lucifer knows how to be.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: Um. . .yeah. . .Mika-chan. . .who hates him. . .No obstacles there.

Competition: Perhaps Alexiel-sama? That pairing is pretty popular, isn't it? But it's still unclear as to whether or not Alexiel truly loves Lucifer. She may put up quite a fight. . .on the other hand, she may just let you have him. There are also Belial and Barbelo, who would, essentially, "claw your eyes out" if you stole Lucifer out of their reach. Belial is desperate, and Barbelo is delusional; they both want Lucifer to love them, but he doesn't. So, yeah…I'd say you're pretty safe…

Sex: ::faints:: Wow. . ."everywhere and everything" comes to mind. . .Lucifer would probably have very little shame. . .Lots of teasing, lots of eroticism. . .He would play out every sex fantasy the two of you could ever dream up and more. But he would always dominate, and you would probably end up unable to move any muscle in your body when you were done.

Verdict: He's a leader. He's great in bed. He's hot. He's the King of Hell. What more could any bad girl want? If you like the "bad guys", then Lucifer would be your perfect match. But if you like "good guys", or are especially religious, then stay as far away from him as physically and mentally possible. But in truth, if he loved you, he'd be a great one to spend the rest of. . .eternity with.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!