Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Diego ❯ Rose Diego ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Rose Diego
Pyscho_Kittle *Kittle*
Karoi Yuki owns all characters in this, Angel Sanctuary. And, Stay The Nite owns the song and the title, Rose Diego. The name of the song is Rose Diego. Alright then, I'm not going to get sued now! haha y0 whatevA / whatevA y0

Author Notes: I am in love with this band! They rule all! It's a local band of mine, Emo, of course! ^_^ hope you enjoy!

Plot: Setsuna thinking about Sara. .........-_-''


Setsuna walked into his room, shutting the door behind him. "I have to see her sometime soon. I must." He said to himself. He heard her voice in his mind. "Big brother, you're the one for me." Setsuna looked at his desk and his portable CD player and grabbed it. He opened it and looked at what CD was in it. It was a burnt CD that Kira had burned him. He turned on his CD player and listened to the lyrics of Rose Diego and fell asleep. The lyrics sparked a dream.

Caught me by surprise
And without warning
Got no doubt in my mind
That this had to be real
You say the right things
You make me smile
I know it's sad
But thanks for being you
Setsuna thought of his beloved younger sister. How he loves her and he doesn't want to, but he knows that it is real, since this is his sister he loves. He also thought of how everything she says makes him smile. He loves just how she is, and doesn't want her to change. He loves just how she is, and doesn't want her to change. Setsuna is attracted to his sister, and can't change it.
Keep in touch, when you go away from me
Remind yourself, that everything was meant to be

Now, Setsuna thought about how he longed to see his sister one more time. And hopes she knows, that they where meant to be together, no matter what happened. Setsuna loved his sister more than words could say, she was constantly on his mind. He knew that they were destined for each other, despite the family genes.
Cuz you're so far away from me
And I don't know when it's you I'll see
But I wish that it could be the same
It's too late now, remember us someday
Setsuna now thought of how his mother had taken Sara away from him. Tears formed in his eyes as he slept, wishing she was there with him. He wishes that they could see each other, and be brother and sister, not strangers. He wants her to remember the good times they had, at least one more time in her life.
You're miles away
If you were only here
To be by myside
To just hear your voice
We might meet again
The sooner the better
I'll be here for you
Don't you worry about a thing
Setsuna turned in his sleep as he thought about how his sister is so far away, and how he wants her with him, to even talk to her again would make him happy. Thinking that the sooner he sees his sister, the better it will be for him, maybe even her. "Sara, I want you to visit." He said drowsily in his sleep. He wants her to know that he will never love another girl, as he loves Sara, so she mustn't worry about anything, as long as he's around.
I hope you know, and I hope that you understand
You'll be missed, and I hope you'll miss me too
He hopes she knows that he loves her, and he does and will always miss her. He hopes that she'll miss him too.
Cuz you're so far away from me
And I don't know when it's you I'll see
But I wish that it could be the same
It's too late now, remember us someday
Again, he wants to see Sara so badly it may kill him, and for her to remember. He doesn't want to fade out as a memory. In his dream, he is telling Sara all this, to make sure that she will remember.
Pretending that this doesn't bother me
But the sadness takes control of me
Pretending that I'm feeling fine
But it's hard not seeing you
Pretending that I'm happy
Now, in his dream, he tells Sara that he is hiding his feelings. It borhers him that he can't see her and that he is so sad inside. Pretending he's happy. All of a sudden, in his sleep, he says "Sara, I love you!" All goes quiet as the song ends and Setsuna is shaken awake. "Setsuna, Setsuna! Wake up!" Kira ordered. "KIRA! What are you doing here?" Setsuna asked nervously. "Checking up on you since you didn't call or hang out." Kira replied. "Oh, I see. I got very tired and came home then fell asleep. I'm sorry Sempai." Setsuna said turning off the CD player. "Sounds more like you were dreaming of Sara, I knew that you were hiding your feelings! Why didn't you just come out and tell me?" Kira said in kind of a lecturing tone. "I'm a sinner by liking my sister! And you know it Sempai." Setsuna snapped back. "Yes, but you can't control it." Kira said picking up a magazine. "Anyway, I was going to go to the bar to meet up with Yoji and Kato, would you like to join?" Kira asked looking through the magazine about music. "Huh? Oh, yea, sure, why not? Let's go." Setsuna said while getting up and grabbing his coat and then walking to the door. "C'mon Sempai." Setsuna said jerking his head out the door. "Alright, let's go." Kira said while putting the magazine down and following Setsuna out the door and closing it behind him.


how'd you like it? It was my first song fic! I think it was intersting...I love that song though! I just had to do that! Maybe Stay The Nite will get more publicity now! Thanks! Review please! Peace y0!