Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ The Only Real Alexiel ❯ TWO ALEXIELS?!?!?!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Only Real Alexeil

Chapter 1: TWO ALEXIELS?!?!?!?

Disclaimer: Alexiel and Kurai are from Angel Santuary, Demon Alexiel was made by my friend, and The wired was made by the animators of Serial Experiments Lain.

Authors note: Demon Alexiel will call Kurai Demon Kurai sometimes.This might be long but, please read. My friends made this char. for Fan Fic, And now if she makes stories with all of us as an anmie char. she is Demon Alexiel. And see my problem with this is that My char. from Angel Santuary is Origanic Angel Alexiel. And see u feel like she is takeing my char, because it was one thing if the Animators made that a char, but they did not and My friend did after my char was Alexiel. Now, I want you to tell me if im over reacting or not, but before you do, I want to say this. If your RP of Have a char. that your friends always call you then read the rest. If your char. is an angel say I make a char and always be that char, and make that char. a demon. Or if your char. is a Demon sat i make it to a dark angel or just angel, or if your person is alive not a angel or demon i will make the same char. and an angel or demon either or. Do you feel like im takein your char??? Please Review and tell me. Thank you.

Preview: For awhile Kurai always thought that Demon Alexiel was the real Alexiel. Then Alexiel get released from her angel crystal and shows up at Kurai's door to see her. Kurai gets confused, and it takes almost everything Alexiel has to show she is the real Alexiel and not that fake Demon Alexiel who was only after Kurai for one reason.

"Hey Demon Kurai, Will you please start calling me Demon Alexiel, I will feel more... fit in, in Gehenna," Demon Alexiel said just as Kurai walked into the room at 11 in the moring.

"Sure whatever, Alex... I mean Demon Alexiel" Kurai walks to the fridge and took out a Pepsi she got yesterday. "Hey, Demon Alexiel do you think you could run to the store a little but later for more Sake, this is the best thing we have to drink," Kurai said holding up her Pepsi.

"Ok, No Problem. I probably would have anyway when I saw there was none."

"Ok, Thanks," Kurai says sleepfully and she is drinking her Pepsi and walks to the Computer room. She sits down, and turns on the computer."I wonder if I got any good mail, or if any good Demons are on the Wired." Kurai scratches her head. She clicks the icon that says "Wired" underneath it.

"I'm going out to get the Sake now, ok Demon Kurai?"

"Ok, Alexi... Demons Alexiel," Kurai says as she types down her passord to log on."Hm... I wonder why she always calls me Demon Kurai, And why she asked me to call her Demon Alexiel, and why she is always up so early... whatever I guess she just changed."

About 10 minutes later Demon Alexiel Walks into the house with 3 bags with 6 large sake bottles in each. " I GOT THE SAKE!!!!" Demon Alixiel said as she put all the sake in the frige.

"Thank you Demon Alexiel." Kurai walked into the Kitchen." So what do you want to lunch, We can go out or..."

"I'll cook," Demons Alexiel Said Cutting in. She smiles. "What do you want?"

"Umm... What about Pasta with american cheese on it???"

"That Sounds Good, Sure why not?"

About 20 minutes later Demon Alexiel finally finished the pasta. "Demon Kurai! Lunch is done. Come and get it, it is on the table."

"Ok thank you Demon Alexiel, I was starting to get really hungery, especialy when I smelt it from the Kitchen," Kurai said as she sat down and pick up the chopstick that were beside her dish of food.

"Enjoy Demon Kurai," Demon Alexiel said has she started to eat her pasta.

A minute later Kurai started to eat. She ate like she normally did, Pickin up the plate and stuffing all the food in her mouth.

"Hey Alex... I mean Demons Alexiel, can you get us some sake to drink I feel like getting drunk after lunch."

" Sure Demon Kurai, I was just thinking of the same thing," She said as she got up from her chair and headed to the frigde.

When she reached the fridge she realized she had left a bag in the car. "Hey Demon Kurai, I left a bag in the car let me go get it."

"Ok... Wait we have a car???" Kurai asked as she saw Demon Alexiel go to the front door.

About Five minutes later Demon Alexiel walked in the front door with a bag. "Found it, Now just let me put these in the fridge and then I will bring over a bottle for each."

"Demon Alexiel I have just two questions for you. One when did we get car, and two how much sake did you buy? Like more the better but we are on a tight budget."

"I bought the car with the money I saved up, and I used all the money in my wallet for the sake."

"YOU WHAT!!! Just remeber you have to pay some of the bills to, would'nt just be easier to fly, not many people have a car here Demon Alexiel."

Just as demon Alexiel Grabbed to sakes for the fridge the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Kurai said as she got up and walked to the front the door. She opes it.

There Was about a minute pause before Kurai spoke. "A...A...A...Alexiel, but i thought..."