Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ When the Moon is Full ❯ Venom ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rosiel watched as Katan slept on the stone window, with the curtains flowing into the room from the wind. He knew deep in his hear that he had tormented his beloved creation, lover, and child. He was this beings creator, father, lover, and tormentor. What was he to do to heal the pains of this being that caused emotions and pain to flow into his chest at the same time? Maybe leaving him would help. But then that would harden his own soul and taint Katan's soul again. Rosiel sighed and walked away from the scene. He wondered aimlessly, thinking of something to bring light into this child. He finally came to the tomb that once held the monster in Katan. The monster of rebirth. He remembered feeding him the nuns that worked for him. To bring strength inside so as Katan could be stronger and become himself again. Though he knew this was his own heart's content during that time, he also knew that it could have turned dangerous. Maybe Katan came back but would not be the same. Maybe that would have ripped his body apart and soul.
He stood inside and held his face to the chandelier, away from the site of the occupied coffin. It was covered in blood; the body of Dobiel was in it. Rosiel knew that this punishment was to go against Sevotharte. “Why must I always do this to go back against what God did?” Rosiel walked to the other side of the room and slipped down to his knees. His hair, in a bun, fell slightly at his shoulders. His eyes stared into space, where memories laid in dormant.
“Father, why is there a definition of Love?” Rosiel asked. He stared at his creator in wonder. The creator slightly moved, pressing head against the head board of his throne chair. He stood there, silently, waiting for his Creator to give him an answer. Nothing. Nothing came to his mind.
Rosiel jolted out of his trance state and noticed that the coffin lid was open. “Huh? Funny, Dobiel is supposed to be in pain yet in dormant.” Rosiel pushed himself up from his knees and walked to the coffin. Nothing was inside. Roseil looked around and saw nothing. Then his one and only concern came awake. Katan. Roseil bolted out from the room and towards the main home. As he got to the door and clutched the handle, a sharp pain came across his neck and chest. With that being left on his mind, he fell into a dormant state of unconsciousness.
Dobiel smiled as he removed the venom from Rosiels neck. The venom was special made from Alexiel's blood: mixed with four different types of deadly venom to a human, demon, angel, and a god. He knew this would be the safe guard from the last time. He wrapped his arm around Rosiel's fragile body and placed him over his shoulders. “Now, let's see if this holy love can prevail the politics of royal heir to the throne.