Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Azula´s motives ❯ Azula ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Avatar story and characters are property of Nickelodeon and I am not profiting from this.
The fire princess had been practicing non stop for hours and her two loyal friends were resting at the time. She was still angry , Azula was not a sore loser she just was not one, her dear older brother had that trademark not her but now the first the had gotten away due to the indiscretion of a worthless soldier, the second and to tell the truth she was not prepared to face such stupidity from such a renown general, the third the whole notion of having been once cornered and forced to use such an undignified method to escape, it had work and if she had been lucky it would have gotten rid of the old fat man she had grown to dislike to be related to; first for being the heir apparent instead of her father and then for being a coward and withdrawing his siege from Ba Sing Se after Lu Ten’s death and after seeing how easily his father had managed to strip him of his throne right with not even a protest she just decided he was a disgrace to the royal family. Had her old fat uncle decided to reclaim his throne right there was no doubt Ozai would have had to wage a quite bitter war against his brothers followers, but Azula did not concerned herself much with things from the past. The fourth well she was basically aiding the drill mission, but still.
The number of enemies had multiplied. She had only considered the Avatar a minor threat but she now recognized that his companion were capable and probably smart combatants unlike the hordes of useless fire soldiers, she would have to play more smartly after all sheer volume had not won the sieges of Ba Sing Se or the North Pole after a century so it was not a matter of numerical advantage. The captured Earth warriors had proven rather interesting, but she needed more insight. Maybe those distasteful looking robes from those warrior girls will prove useful afterall.

As she looked down from the imperial balcony of the Earth city, she confirmed her theory three girls in a few days had done what no army in a century, no this had really nothing to do with her companions it was she who had conquered the Dai Li and then the last Earth bastion. The aid of her brother had been a bit unexpected though, but then killing Zuzu would be a major speck on her resume that will be left to her father, after all she was never given an execution order. But it seemed she had found a worthy adversary in that Water bender who saved the Avatar, so she thought with a grin looking at the sky do not discourage now and come and avenge him.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.