Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Bleeding Earth ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the night of Ba Sing Se. Three girls walked down the streets of the rich side of the city. They talked and chatter as they regularly do. One of the girls said "See ya, Star." the girl walked off. She reached to the bridge. It was foggy all the sudden. Suddenly she heard something. She looked back to see noting. "who's there?" she said. She began to walk faster. She soon reach her house which was pretty nice. She knock on the door. She then heard something. "What do want!?" she yelled. She began knocking harder and rapidly. Then she began to panic. Then she turned around to see something. Before she can scream, her head was cut off. her mother came out. "Will you..." she was stopped when she step in a pool of blood. She look down to see her headless body. the head slowly turn to her as it had the final look of the girls death, the mother scream.
Meanwhile in the city of CN. Double D was walking around the city streets and halls. It was almost Halloween in the Metropolis Republic. He walked to see stores now selling candy and costumes. He walked till he saw a newspaper. He picked it up. It has been 2 years ever since the young country was form. President Cartlon was now on his first term. He read the paper as it read: Killer struck in the city of Ba Sing Se. and on the photo there was a group of Ba Sing Se Policemen surrounding to what as been seen as a body.

"Dear lord." he said. He then place it down. "Double D!" yelled Eddy as he walked towards him. "What are you doing?" he asked. Eddy notice the paper.
"Huh, someone is getting the Halloween spirit already." Eddy joked.
"Oh, grow up Eddy! Someone is killed. Ba Sing Se is part of the Republic but they never heard of Halloween yet." he exclaim. "Ahh, but it wouldn't mean that you'll be there." he said. Then governor Max appear behind Double D. "Double D, Cartlon wants to see you." Double D then said "As you are saying Eddy."

Inside the city of Metropolis. In a white house. Cartlon was in his office, Double D walks in.

"Cartlon, did you want to see me?" Cartlon looks up to see his friend. "Double D!" he said. "it's a pleasure to see you again." he said. "Please come sit." he said while Double D walked into the office and sat in one of the seats. "Now, I don't know if you heard about the murder of Ba Sing Se, have you?" he said. Double D nodded. "I have, I saw that is was in the newspaper." "there was 6 murders in Ba Sing Se. The governor there wants to find out who did it and why." Cartlon said. Double D then asked. "I'll do it, since you're my good friend and for the justices of the Republic." Cartlon then got up. He looked out to the city. "Remember that day Double D. the day that we and all of the nations in this continent came together to unite as one." he asked. "Yes, Cartlon I have." Double D said. "Well, anyway your plane leaves as soon you are ready." Double D nodded.

In the dark night of the city, the Metropolis airport was just now had a plane ready. Double D was with Eddy and Ed. "Why do you have to go!? Ed yelled as he squeeze Double D. "Ed, I need air." he said. Ed let him go. "Double D why do you have to go?" Eddy said. "We haven't plan our scam." he said.
Double D walked up to the plane, he turned back to see the guys.
"Guys. Halloween doesn't start in the next three weeks." he said. "I have to do this for the shake of the new republic." he said. "Farewell, My friends." he said.

Soon Ed started to cry as the plane with Double D in it took off. Double D was now in the seat. He looked out of the plane. He saw the towns in the area. Lights filled the night ground. Double D was on his way to Ba Sing Se once again.