Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Bleeding Earth ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was now afternoon about 3:00 in Ba Sing Se. The four soon met up with Double D and Song.
“Well, it’s nice to meet you again,” Diego said as the two shook hands.
“Well, I was lucky that you were here, otherwise I wouldn’t find a body guard,”
“You mean, you need us to protect you, from who?” he asked. Double D showed him the newspaper that he kept on that night at the CN Capital.
“You mean, you’re trying to catch this guy?” Diego asked. Double D nodded,
“We find out that this person kills figures that save this city from the Fire Nation, and doesn’t like the way the Earth Kingdom join the union,” he explained.
“And it gets worse, were the next target,” Song said. Aster and Gordon looked at each other.
“Sounds like you should see who was with you at the time, I mean not everyone here knows you just the people,” Aster said.
“He’s right, we need to think on who might the suspect is, otherwise we would not know who to ask,” Jin said.

Double D then realizes something, what about the nightmare he had; would the killer be a woman, if so but whom?
“I’m sorry if this is sounds absurd, but I had this nightmare that told me that the killer was a woman that we knew,” he said.
“Well, Morgan did say that you should pay attention to your dreams, especially if it about something important like this,” Diego said.
“True, but who would we know? Their maybe about millions of ladies here in this city,” Double D said.
“Well, we do know that he or she targets military figures,” Diego said
“Plus, he or she knows how to handle weapons,” Song said.
“Well, this means that we must get to work, we must find out,” Aster said.
The group looked at the list of victims and tries to figure out who might have done this. Jin then realizes the ladies.
“I know these girls, there were in my unit during the Fire Nation Wars,” she said.
“Well, we figure that out, now we must find out who, let’s see we know that he or she is targeting military figures, he or she knows how to handle weapons, and she must know that the police is now patrolling every part of the city,” Diego said.
“These people are crazy,” Gordon said while Aster and him where outside. “They live in the middle of a desert behind a really big wall,” he said again while looking at the wall.
“Well, if you know the history of this place, then they might have a reason why,” Aster said while he looked out in the streets.
“I never knew that there are murders going on in this city,” Gordon said.
“Well, there is never a city that is crime free,” Aster said.
“I’m going back inside, Aster,” Gordon said while he tried to open the door but broke into it not realizing his strength.
“Gordon! That’s the fifth door you broke,” Diego said.
“Sorry, Diego,” Gordon said while Aster heard the commotion.

There was a shadow watching from the roof of the house, it wore the same outfit that it used to kill the General. it watched Aster sitting on a chair outside of the house that their staying at.
“I’ll kill you for fun,” it said as it drew back its bow. Aster then heard the bow stretching he opened his eyes while Double D walked out. The killer then saw Double D.
“It’s the smart and skinny one! I’ll deal with the Ctarl-Ctarl later.” It then aimed at Double D then it released the arrow, Aster quickly threw a block of wood he had as the arrow hits it. Double D then freak outs seeing the arrow,
“Good Lord!” he yelled out.
“Damn!” the killer yelled out. It then moved to another spot. Gordon and the rest of the group ran out to see that Double D was almost got killed.
“Someone wants you bad,” Aster said showing the arrow,
“It wants me too,” Song said.
The killer then moved to see who was out. it then notices Jin out and remembers who she is.
“Those peasants retch! She and the rest will pay for what they did to Ba Sing Se, and the Dai Li!” it said while it ran off.