Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Bleeding Earth ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the next morning, Double D woke up with a chill, he notices that the room was quiet; he then heard a bump in the living room. He got shook up, he fell out of bed, and he gripped his pistol as he walks to the door. He then opens it to find that in the middle of the room there was Song nailed and tied to a post, her body was pierced by arrows and a sword to the belly. Double D was now horrified then ever.
“GOOD LORD!!” he yelled in horror, suddenly a female voice behind said.
“You’ll meet him,” he turned around to be struck by a sword to the head.
He woke up in a cold sweat, he looked around franticly, he then fell back to bed with a relief and was breathing hard.
“Good, it’s only a nightmare,” he said.

Later on in the morning Double D and Song was dropped off at the barracks were the arrow was made.
“Well, let’s do this,” Double D said. They both started to walk up to the barracks, they were met up with the captain of the barrack, Captain Lin.
“What can I do for you?” he asked.
“Were two investigators, who will want to know if this particular arrow was made here?” Double asked while giving him the arrow.
“We found this on General How,” he said.
“You mean he was murdered?” Captain Lin said.
“Yes, now we need to see to it, at once,” Double D said, they then were in the storage room were the army kept their opislite weapons. Both Double D and Song looked around to see where they can find the arrows.
“All the weapons from now to the ancient army are kept in here,” The Captain Lin said. The two then looked to see where the arrows were stored then.
“Hey, I found it,” Song said. Double D walked over to see the arrow that matched the arrow that killed the general. The captain walked over to them.
“How old is this weapon?” Double D asked him.
“That arrow was recently out of service, thanks to you guy’s firearms.” He said.
“Now, I’ll say that the arrow you found maybe was kept by the killer. Because every archer in the army gave up their bows and arrow to be train to use the firearms,” Captain Lin explained.

Double D now thought of something.
“May I ask you something?” he asked. The captain looked at him.
“Do you happen to know these girls?” he asked, he gave him the piece of paper that had the names of the girls. The captain skims through the names.
“I do know these young ladies,” he said, both Double D and Song looked at him.
“They were in the lady gunners in the war two years ago. Sergeant Jin was their commander, she made up the unit,” he said. Both Song and Double D knew Jin. She did make a lady unit for the war. They were the first in Earth Kingdom’s history to be in combat.
“This is interesting,” Double D said. “This killer is now killing every person who was an impact to the war. First he killed the six ladies who made up the lady gunners in the war, now he killed a general, now he wants to kill us,” he said as Song looked at him.
“How can you be sure?” she asked. Double D showed her the note.
“I found this on my window. This madmen wants us now, and he’ll stop at nothing till were dead,” he said. Song was now terrified.
“This can’t be. I didn’t want to join the army in the first place, but my mom wanted me to go. Because we were poor,” Double D held her.
“Song! Don’t panic, I’ll make sure that the killer will never get what he wants.” He said.
“What you guys need is a bodyguard,” Captain Lin said.
“He’s right, and their only one person who can help us,” Double D said.

Captain Diego along with his friends and Jin were walking down the streets of the lower ring of Ba Sing Se. his two friends Gordon and Aster were one of the worlds famous mercenaries known for not killing but beating up other armies. Gordon the tallest and strongest of the group was a loveable Ctarl- Ctarl was one the group bodyguard, he is feared by armies that dealt with him, he may even slap you continually just for fun or if he is insulted. Aster on the other hand is Gordon’s companion. He makes a potion that let the two have superhuman strength, more strong then regular Ctarl-Ctarl men.
“That was some trip,” Aster said. “I thought we will never make it out of there,”
“I know, I mean the Yu Gi Oh Kingdom just wanted us transport some students, next thing you know it the Fire Nation attack the academy.”
“Those people are crazy, they like to make monsters fight and won’t let them fight the Fire Nation,” Gordon said.
“They can’t because their just like spirits, they can’t physically fight,” Aster said to Gordon.
“But we show the Fire Nation what we are made of,” Gordon said. Diego and Jin were listening to the conversation of the two.
“Gordon, you and that monster girl looked cute together,” Jin said while Gordon blushed.
“That Dark Magician Girl did, but…” he was cut off from Aster.
“I hate to say this buddy, but she’s a spirit and you’re a Ctarl-Ctarl.” He said.
“Ahh, don’t ruin it for him, Aster,” she said, she turned to Diego. “And you mister,” Diego blushed.
“I didn’t know those academy girls knew me nor the two.” He said. “I guest were known throughout the world.” He said again.Then they were met with policemen who stopped them.
“Halt, we have a message from Double D,” he said. Diego and Jin both knew what their we’re talking about.
“You mean Eddward is here?” he asked. The police officer shook his head. Diego turned to Aster and Gordon.
“You guys, prepare for another adventure.”