Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Crackpot ❯ Heat: Azula-Ty Lee ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yeah. Hot lesbian action in this one. Sorry.
 
Heat
 
Ty Lee groaned as Azula pressed against her.
 
“What did I tell you to do?” the princess hissed, coming in so close that their faces were almost together.
 
“To…” Ty Lee gasped, but it might not have been from the pain. “To track and capture…”
 
The rest of the words did not come out. Azula ran a hand down her body, feeling the petite curves of the acrobat, the strong muscles that came with such a strenuous job.
 
“What did you do?”
 
“They…” She couldn't find anyway to stop the inevitable. “They got away from me.”
 
She was shoved up against the wall, and a small moan of pain escaped her. There was no bother pleading, and Azula would only make it worse if she did. This was fate, and she might as well accept it.
 
The princess knew her allies well enough to know how to cause them pain. Ty Lee bit her lip as the sharp daggers rose up inside her, and blood seeped into her mouth. Azula was all too quick to catch it, grabbing her closer.
 
“Do you have a boo-boo?” she cooed maliciously, clucking her tongue. “Does it hurt?”
 
A simple nod was the only answer. Fingers ripped through skin, long nails diamond-hard as they scratched at her. Azula's pleasure was other people's pain, and her friend was giving her enough of it. Ty Lee felt her nails scratch her cheek and let out a small cry. Blood seeped just below her eye. Another inch and she could have been blind.
 
The door opened, and Mai entered, casting them dull looks.
 
“I think they're nearby,” she droned, not giving another glance.
 
Azula dropped Ty Lee and strode across the room. “Get those wounds checked out,” she called carelessly. “And get ready.”
 
Ty Lee sat crumpled on the ground and released a small moan.
 
It might not have been from the pain.
 
Notes:
I'm hit with inspiration at three in the morning. To write erotic torture scenes. For Avatar. A kid's show. Not just erotic torture scenes. Erotic lesbian torture scenes.
All praise me. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out now.