Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fun and Games ❯ Get Out! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Okay, no new words this chappie because I don't have the list on me right now.
 
Zuko: Thank God, those words are always so pathetically placed in.
 
Katara: Can't believe you raped me… I'm not getting over that.
 
Bunnie: Then you'll like this part ^.^
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Katara punched Zuko over and over. All the hurt that had welled up inside of her broke free and was manifesting itself into rage. For such a young, small girl Katara had enormous strength. Within moments Zuko's face had been rendered bloody and swollen.
 
Grabbing her arms finally, after the shock had worn off, Zuko stuttered out an apology. “I-I'm sorry, please give me a chance.”
 
“A chance? A CHANCE?!?!” Katara screamed. “You expect me to give you a second chance after what you did to me? You vile, evil, depraved freak! I hate you! I… I hate you.” Katara's jaw started to tremble and she jumped off Zuko. She purposefully looked away as the tears started to flow again.
 
“Look, you don't understand how I feel about this, or why I even made that mistake.” Zuko's attempt to sound composed was futile. Anyone could sense the turmoil that was raging around his head. Anyone except Katara it seemed.
 
“How can you be so calm about this?” She cried hysterically. “You've just defiled me and you are so damned calm about it. Get out!”
 
“I'm not leaving until I've had my say.” Zuko seemed adamant.
 
“Of course. It doesn't matter how I feel or what I think about something, as long as your majesty wants it. Doesn't matter at all.” Katara bit her lip hard.
 
“That's not…” Zuko stopped; maybe it was time to give this up. Forcing his company on her would just aggravate the problem. “Alright, if you don't want to listen right now, I'll just wait until you will. I'll be back tomorrow.” He walked out the door and locked it behind him.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Several days later Zuko was still making his daily visits to Katara. Both of them had a set pattern: Zuko enters and clumsily says `hi.' Katara simply glares at him. He moves to stand closer and gets rewarded by a large glob of spit finding its way to some part of his body. More often than not, it's his face.
 
After a week Zuko started to feel discouraged. He hadn't made any headway. The thing that was really bothering Zuko was though, that her entourage might show up any day now. They had a flying bison that could probably go faster than any fire nation ship. While Zuko was not afraid of a 12-year-old boy, he knew that the Avatar must have mastered at least a few of the elements by now. With only fire on Zuko's side, how could he hope to stand a chance?
 
That's when he decided that the next time he saw Katara he would make her forgive him. And not by forcing her.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Bunnie: Happy Katara?
 
Katara: Well, I still have to see him everyday.
 
Zuko: I don't mind.
 
Bunnie: Don't worry you two (and readers) everything will work out.