Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ The War of the Elements ❯ The Graceful Assassin ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7 The Graceful Assassin
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Avatar The Last Air Bender
 
 
 
 
Near Lake Logai
 
 
 
“Lon Feng” Aang said as he glare at the leader of the Dai Lin the rest of the group were ready to fight although they were surprise to see that he was calm and he wasn't taking a fighting stance the same with his men
 
Still they couldn't let their guard down it could be a trap so they play it safe, Lon Fen did something that they weren't expecting to see he got on his knees follow by his men the group were shock but they still hold their ground.
 
“What is the meaning of this Lon Fen?” Aang said
 
“I didn't came here to fight you Avatar it's the other way around I…….we need your help to take down the fire nation I'm sure you have seen how Ba Sin Say looks its horrible I want to help the earth king reclaim his throne as his rightful ruler so please I beg of you help me fulfill this task”
 
“Now wait a minute last I check you wanted to over throne the earth king and you even joined forces with the fire nation to do it but it didn't turn out the way you wanted” Sokka said
 
Lon Fen sighed” yes its true I did betray him I know that was a mistake I never wanted this to happen I love this city I know that apologizing wont do nothing but please give me a second chance help me set things right for the earth capital and turn it once again into the beautiful and peaceful city that was?”
 
Aang stood quiet he was in deep thought while the rest of the group didn't trusted especially Katara and Sokka.
 
“Don't do it Aang this is all a trap I'm sure he's still with the fire nation and when we least expected to he will stab us in the back and sell us to the fire lord” Katara said
 
“Al right Lon Fen I'll give a second chance” Aang said
 
“WHAT” both Katara and Sokka said in unison
 
“Aang you can't be serious?” Sokka said
 
“Why not I mean I give Zuko a second chance and so far he has been a loyal companion so why shouldn't I give a chance to Lon Fen”
 
“Aang this could be a trap” Katara said
 
“Katara I'm willing to risk it what about the rest of you guys do you agree on my decision?”
 
“I think we should go for it I didn't sense any vibrations from him so he's telling the truth” Toph said
 
“I'm with Toph we should always forget and forgive” Sora said
 
“What about you Zuko?” Aang said
 
Zuko blink” what me I…I don't know what to say maybe….we should trust him its like you said everybody deserves a second chance”
 
“Well Sokka and Katara?” Aang said expecting the two siblings to answer
 
Sokka sighed” its always everybody against sorry Katara but I will have to join with the rest in trusting Lon Fen”
 
Katara sweat dropped” thank you very much Sokka for taking my side” she sighed” fine Aang we will trust him but first” she slowly approach Lon Fen with a glare” I want to make sure that he's not planning to double cross”
 
“Katara what do you mean?” Aang said worry
 
Katara didn't answer instead she raise her right hand and all of the sudden Lon Fen started chocking he fell on his knees and couldn't breath, the group minus Sora and Zuko gasp in shock knowing exactly what Katara was doing to the earth bender.
 
“Katara stop” Aang said
 
The Dai Lin agents were shock they try to help their leader but it was no use.
 
“Katara STOP” Sokka said
 
Katara glare at Lon Fen” you might be wondering what I am doing to you let me tell you it's a secret art pass by the water tribe it's so rare that only a few water benders can learn and master it's the ability to bend blood yes that's right the same blood that circulates trough your whole body I am now controlling it every single blood cell in your body its under my command and right now I'm making your own blood choke you to death, choke by your own blood that's sounds crazy but its true and you see my hand Lon Fen if Iclose my hand it will make your blood finish the strangulation process meaning you will die”
 
“KATARA THAT'S ENOUGH DON'T KILL HIM” Aang shouted
 
“I wont kill him Aang I'm just giving him a warning Lon Fen if you betray us I will finish you just like this are we clear?”
 
By now Lon Fen was almost at the point to die some blood was dripping from his nose Katara release her blood bending on him making Lon Fen breath heavily from all of the lost of oxygen he cough a couple times before looking back at the water bender with a scary look.
 
Katara gave him a sweet smile” but if you're not going to betray us then I guess its al right if you help us fight the fire nation just remember what will happen if you do betray us” she finish by a giving him a quick glare
 
Lon Fen was trembling” its al right I won't do such a thing I meant what I say I want to help the earth kingdom”
 
Katara change her glare back to a smile” good then I guess its settled Aang” she looked back at the air bender to see him pale like he was very scare the same with Sokka since Toph couldn't see she was a little calm but she was hiding the fact that she was scare at Katara's sudden threat
 
Katara was confuse she then look at Sora and Zuko the two were shock and really freak out she didn't know why they were so scare.
 
“Aang what's wrong?”
 
Aang gulp while shaking his head” no…it's nothing Katara al right Lon Fen what are you planning to do?”
 
Lon Fen got back to his feet still scare about Katara so he kept his distance from her” well the first thing we should do is to locate the earth king and the rest of the people of the city”
 
“And where could they be?” Sokka said
 
“I have a pretty good idea where could they be follow me” Lon Fen said as he started to leave follow by his men
 
“Let's go guys” Aang said as he followed Lon Fen
 
The group nodded and walk off Aang went near Sora” Sora what are we going to do about Teo and his father?”
 
“What do you think we have to save them?”
 
“I know but the letter says that only me and you have to show up it also says to show up at the Ba Sin Say tower at nightfall”
 
“Well rescue Teo and his father Aang once we find the earth king and the people of the city” Katara said
 
Aang and Sora nodded as they continue walking Katara notice that Sokka was giving her a scary look she frown at him” what's wrong with you Sokka?”
 
“Remind me not to make you angry ever again”
 
Katara smirk” you better not or I'll bend your blood too”
 
Sokka turn pale” yes mam”
 
Katara giggle while the rest of the group sweat dropped
 
(Katara is getting more scary than normal) Aang thought
 
After a couple of minutes the group has arrived back at the destroyed city Katara was getting suspicious she knew that the city was in control of the fire nation she was started to think that her suspicious about Lon Fens actions.
 
“Lon Fen you better not be thinking in betraying us remember what I told you?” Katara said in cold tone
 
“I know we are going to a hidden underground shelter located a few miles to the west the people has used it to hide in case of an invasion if the fire nation attack”
 
“I guess it's the most obvious place for them to be hiding in that underground shelter” Aang said
 
“Yes and I'm certain that the fire nation doesn't know of its existence” Lon Fen said
 
Aang nodded as they continue walking on the city carefully making sure that the fire nation doesn't find them, after traveling for a while they reach a dead end at the end of the city.
 
“This is it” Lon Fen said he and his men used their earth bending making a large gate appear from underground
 
The group entered and once they did it closed shut they were now climbing down a large stair case that it seems it could go on forever. After a couple of minutes they finally stop climbing the stairs reaching to the bottom level of the shelter and they were quite surprised at the sight before them. In front of them stood a large city the houses were built of rocks and wood it wasn't as big as Ba Sin Say but it was enough to hold the people of the city at least most of them, as they were walking they saw some of the people of the city women, men children even a few animals brought in by their merchant masters but there was one animal that they immediately notice in an instant it was a brown bear wearing a yellow hat and a yellow shirt.
 
“Hey isn't that…..” Sokka trailed off
 
“Yeah it is….its the earth king's bear what was his name again?” Katara said
 
“I think its Vosko” Toph said
 
“Yeah that's it hey Vosko” Aang said trying to pet the bear
 
“If his bear its here that means the earth king must be here as well” Zuko said
 
“Yes he is here he must be at the palace you see the past earth king built a palace in this shelter” Lon Fen said
 
“Then lets go there” Aang said while petting Vosko
 
The group walked until reaching a tall building with the designs similar to the royal palace of Ba Sin Say entering the palace they saw with his head hanging down him sitting in his throne he had a depressed look on his face they knew what was the reason what kind of king wont be depressed to have his kingdom conquer and his people to fled into an underground shelter.
 
“Hey there your majesty” Aang said in a happy tone hoping to at least cheer the earth king up
 
The raise his head and once he saw who it was a huge smile was form around his lips” I don't believe it you're back I am so glad its really good to see of all of you again” he then saw Lon Fen and he glare at him” what are you doing here Lon Fen how dare you show you're face here after you're betrayal GUARDS”
 
In a heartbeat the king's guards came to the throne room ready to apprehend the earth bender traitor and his men.
 
Wait you're majesty its al right Lon Fen is here to help you get you're kingdom back” Aang said
 
“He's right he really wants to help you rebuild Ba Sin Say and stop the fire nation” Sokka said
 
“My king I know what I did was unforgivable but please give me a second chance I don't want this misery to continue any longer” Lon Fen said while getting on his knees
 
“A misery that it was cause because of YOU if you haven't forgotten you're little plan to betray me and joining the fire nation” the earth king said in a hatred tone
 
“I'm sorry my king please I want to save the earth kingdom just let me help you in any way possible after we defeat the fire nation and brought freedom to the city once again I promised I will accept any punishment you see fit even death if that's what you desire my king”
 
The group was shock at the confession of Lon Fen it seems he was being honest in his actions; the earth king looked at him he could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth he stood quiet for a minute before giving him his answer.
 
“Lon Fen al right I will give you a second chance however, as you said you will be punished for you're treachery are we clear?”
 
“Yes you're my king I understand I will do everything in my power to help you”
 
Aang sighed in relief” al right since we have that clear out you're majesty do you have a plan to take back the capital from the fire nation?”
 
The earth king shook his head” I'm sorry but no a front attack is impossible since the fire nation has more soldiers and right now I don't have too much of my men they were taken prisoners with a lot of the people of the city they are being held at the dungeons of my palace”
 
“Yup we figure you were going to say something like that” Toph said
 
“I'm sorry” the earth king said
 
“Now what are we going to do?” Katara said
 
“If there's nothing we can do with the city for now than I guess we should concentrate in saving Teo and his father” Aang said
 
“Right we have no choice but to obey the letter so Aang and myself will go to the Ba Sin Say tower tonight” Sora said
 
“What why only you guys?” Toph said
 
“Because that's what the letter says Toph” Aang said
 
“What happened Aang did the fire nation kidnapped some of you're friends?” the earth king said
 
“Well yeah but it wasn't the fire nation” Aang said as he looked at his group they all nodded in agreement looks like they were going to explain the earth king about the existence of the two hidden nations
 
After a while Aang finish explaining everything to the earth king and he was shock along with Lon Fen and the Dai Lin.
 
“It's impossible the dark and the light nations actually exist” the earth king said in awe
 
“You heard of them you're majesty?” Sokka said
 
“Well yeah my father used to tell me about them when I was a kid but I thought it was just a legend”
 
“That's prop estrous it can't be true” Lon Fen said
 
Sokka frown at him” hey we wouldn't made something up like this okay”
 
“Yeah that's right we even have proof right Sora?” Toph said while elbowing him on the side
 
“Yeah go ahead Sora show them some of you're bending” Katara said
 
Sora nodded and took his sword it suddenly was filled by the brightness of the light with his light bending he made for light swords and they started spinning around him, Lon Fen the earth king and the Dai Lin were all shock at the sight of a person bending pure light Sora then sheathed back his sword while the group was still shock.
 
“Amazing so it's true the two nations actually exist” the earth king said in awe
 
“Dark benders and light benders they truly exist” Lon Fen said
 
“That's right and the dark nation has made an alliance with the fire nation to conquer the rest of the nations” Sora said
 
“If that's true then this war has take a turn for the worst” the earth king said
 
“But right now we have to focus in saving Ba Sin Say from the fire nation and we'll start by saving Teo and his father” Aang said
 
“Right so are we going Aang to the tower?” Sora said
 
“Yeah we still have time so we'll go take a look of the city” Aang said
 
“We'll see you guys later” Aang said while leaving with Sora
 
“Good luck” the earth king said
 
Katara and Toph follow the two and left the palace they caught up to them next to Appa and Momo.
 
“Aang wait” Katara said
 
“What is it Katara?”
 
“Please be careful don't do anything reckless”
 
Aang smile at her” don't worry Katara I'll be fine I will be b” Aang didn't finish because Katara gave him a passionate kiss when they broke the kiss he was blushing bright red
 
“Take care Aang” Katara said while blushing
 
Aang was still blushing” so…..Katara I guess its official?”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You know……us” Aang said giving emphasis to the word us
 
Katara smiled at him and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek she then embrace him” of course silly”
 
Sora was smirking at the young couple they look so cute together they look so adorable
 
“So Sora you're going with Aang?” Toph said sounding worry
 
“Don't worry Toph we'll be fine its true that our opponent it's a dark bender but we'll be fine”
 
“This has trap written all over it and you guys are still going you're falling right into the trap” Toph said
 
“Look Toph I fought dark benders many times I know how they fight so I'll use it to my advantage and besides I have the Avatar on my side there's no way we'll lose” Sora said
 
Toph sighed” fine but you better get back in one piece” she then smile while punching slightly on his shoulder” show them who's boss”
 
“Ouch Toph you have a strange of showing affection” Sora said while rubbing his shoulder
 
“Get used to it” Toph said with a smirk
 
Sora sighed he then smirk and petted Toph on the her head like she was a dog
 
“Hey why did you do that I'm not a dog” Toph said a little upset
 
Sora gave a sheepishly grin” get used to it”
 
Toph smirk” touché”
 
“Let's go Sora” Aang said
 
Sora nodded Lon Fen came to the group” the king told me to escort you out of the shelter be careful the fire nation should be patrolling the city”
 
The two nodded and left with Lon Fen leaving Katara and Toph behind, Katara sighed happily knowing that she and Aang were finally a couple she then look at Toph and notice she was worry a wide smirk was form on her lips she decided to tease her friend a little.
 
“Don't worry Toph Sora will be fine you two belong together”
 
“Yeah I know” Toph said she then gasp and blush like a cherry figuring what the water bender just said”WHAT Katara it's not like that”
 
“You can't fool me Toph I know that look you have a crush on Sora don't you?”
 
Toph growl” no I don't I think he's cool but not in such a way for me to have a crush on him”
 
“Really then why are you blushing?” Katara said with a smirk seeing the blind earth bender blushing
 
Toph growl and left while Katara was giggling
 
(I don't like Sora…..or do I?) Toph thought while walking away from a giggling Katara
 
 
 
Earth Kingdom Territory near the gaia inn
 
 
 
Riku and his group just arrived at a small town in the outskirts of the earth kingdom it, Riku couldn't help but smile it was a very peaceful town children running and playing and people selling their goods at the bazaar of course rumors spread out because of the traveling merchants that came and some rumors were quite intriguing. One of the rumors he overheard was the fall of the earth capital Ba Sin Say and the fall of the earth king at the hands of the fire nation and the second rumor was about the destruction of the fire lords prison fortress that the responsible for breaking in and helping the prisoners escape was the dragon of the west and the fire nations princess.
 
Riku sweat dropped as he heard a growl coming from Azula she couldn't talk because he has used his dark bending to shut her mouth just in case she doesn't say anything that might get them in trouble. The group also didn't wanted to get discover by the people of the town so they were wearing straw hats and a brown cloaks except for Riku who put his black hood back on, they arrived at a small inn called gaia inn they went to the counter and pay for their rooms to stay the night. Unfortunately Azula didn't like the idea of the way Riku pay for the rooms because one room was going to be share with Mai and Tai Lynn another by Iroh and finally the room where she and Riku were going to share, she didn't like the idea one bit and she was getting upset by the minute right now she have the big urge to strangle a certain dark bender to death.
 
They went to their respected rooms but Iroh, Mai and Tai Lynn felt sorry for Riku for staying with Azula in the same room and she also wasn't the morning person either so it was going to get bad for the dark bender when he wakes up the next day. Riku and Azula enter their room and it was quite comfortable two beds separate obviously, Riku and Azula got seated on their beds he found the bed very soft it was perfect to have a great sleep he chuckle it's been a while since he hasn't had a good night rest he lied down on the warm bed until he heard Azula growling with her mouth still shut by his dark bending. Riku smirk looks like he forgot all about Azula's treatment by his dark bending he knew he was going to regret it later so he lift his hand and the piece of darkness that was covering her mouth vanish she glare at him.
 
“It's about damn time why the hell did you cover my mouth in the first place?”
 
“Oh I don't know maybe you will try to say something stupid like I'm the fire nation princess and I will destroy you're poor little town”
 
“Why would I say something like that didn't you hear the rumors I'm a traitor you idiot and it's all your fault with this father will surely think I'm a traitor and if that happens then he….” Azula trailed off as Riku was surprised to see her eyes instead of showing hatred anger they were showing sorrow fear
 
Riku could sense the fear in her heart and he got worry” what's wrong Azula?”
 
“Its none of your damn business you truly are despicable you want to torture me don't you why do I have to share a room with you?”
 
“Because of the shadow possession technique if we stay in different rooms my technique will break we always have to be together so deal with it”
 
Azula growl her stomach began to growl with hunger making Riku smirk
 
“Well looks like you are hungry”
 
“I haven't eaten in days”
 
“Maybe I can get you some food from the inn but I don't know I can't just give you the food” Riku said with a grin
 
“Come on I'm hungry what are you waiting for I want food” Azula said with a growl
 
“What's the magic word?”
 
“Ill killed you if you don't”
 
“That isn't even close to the magic word it's please”
 
“Whatever I'm hungry”
 
Riku sighed” fine let's go” he was about to use his bending again to close her mouth but Azula figure out he was going to do that
 
“Don't even think about shutting me again because if you do I will be very upset” Azula said in a hateful tone
 
“Al right but you have to promise me you wont say nothing inappropriate?”
 
“Look what's the point if the people find out about me they know about me turning traitor thanks to you?”
 
“Yeah I know but I'm sure that they must be a lot of people who had a bone to pick with you and they would to have some payback with you and if they find out you're here they will come to haunt you after all you are the daughter of the fire lord meaning you a lot of fans”
 
“I won't say nothing……I…promise”
 
Riku smile and the two left the room to get some food, he notice that the others must be resting since it was late he look back at Azula who a hungry look on her face.
 
“Let's go your majesty” Riku said in a joke tone
 
Azula growl but didn't say a word the two climb down the stairs and headed to where the food was they arrived at the buffet of the inn there was no need to eat since the food was included in spending the night at the inn. Azula have to wear her straw hat so she didn't attract any unnecessary attention but she didn't care because she was hungry. Both grab a plate and they serve with the food that the inn has to offered which it look very promising, once they have serve their food they got seated and began eating. While eating Riku couldn't help but to chuckle a little at the way Azula was eating she was eating like there was no tomorrow he chuckle again but this time Azula heard him and she glare daggers at him.
 
“What's so damn funny?”
 
“Oh I'm just surprised with your manners you're supposed to be from royalty and here you are eating so inappropriately”
 
“Like I give a damn” Azula hiss as she continued eating
 
“Whoa slow down a bit you are going to choke”
 
“Worry about yourself I don't need you're advice”
 
Riku sighed he continued eating his plate after a few minutes both were done and Azula had a satisfying look on her face she has finally kill her hunger.
 
“I hope you're happy?”
 
Azula just nodded not feeling like say anything at all both were done and they got back at their room once they were in they lied on their beds without nothing to say that is until Azula broke the silence.
 
“I appreciate for taking me to eat” Azula said in a low tone
 
Riku gasp in shock he couldn't believe what he just heard was he dreaming did he heard wrong maybe he did but he decided to make sure he heard right.
 
“Azula did you just thank me for taking you to dinner?”
 
Azula didn't say nothing she only took off her straw hat and cloak and lie down on the bed Riku just sighed as he lied down on the bed Azula was already asleep Riku follow but not having one thought before he went to sleep.
 
(Maybe it won't be so bad to travel with her after all?)
 
 
 
Ba Sin Say Tower
 
 
 
The Tower was the tallest building in the whole earth capital it was so tall that you could see the entire city from the top of the tower, the tower was one of the buildings that wasn't so wreck by the fire nation when the earth kingdom was defeated. Aang and Sora arrived at the tower they were gazing at the height of the tower they knew that it was going to be a trap but they were willing to risk it in order to save Teo and his father.
 
“Well Teo and his father must be at the top of the tower?” Aang said
 
“All the way up there man that's a lot of stairs by the time we reach the top we will be too exhausted to fight” Sora whine
 
“Not quite Sora well reach the tower in no time” Aang said as he enter the tower Sora didn't understood what he meant but he still follow him
 
Once they were in Sora almost faint seeing the length of the staircase it look like there was no end to it.
 
“I don't believe it there so many stairs its gonna take us a whole day to reach the top”
 
“Sora I told you that we will reach the top in no time”
 
“And how are we going to do that?”
 
“Looks like you forgot that I'm an air bender” Aang said as he open his staff turning into his hand glider” we'll fly to the top”
 
Sora gave a big smile” oh that's right you can fly great idea Aang but how am I going to fly with you?”
 
“Just get on top of my glider”
 
Sora turn pale” what you want to get on top but I might fall?”
 
Aang sighed” Sora do you want to reach top faster or do you want to climb the stairs?”
 
Sora sighed” fine but don't fly too fast okay?”
 
“Where's the fun in that?” Aang said with a grin
 
Sora sweat dropped as he got on top of Aang's glider praying that he didn't fall off
 
“Hold on tight Sora”
 
“Okay……AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” Sora shouted as Aang ascended into the air
 
Sora felt the whole stair case spinning on him there it happen so fast he couldn't believe how fast Aang was flying but he couldn't feel lucky its not everyday that you get to fly with an air bender. He didn't realize that they have finally reach the top of the tower, Aang look at the light bender and notice he wasn't feeling fine he look like he was going to puke again just like back at the train station.
 
“You okay Sora?” Aang said worry
 
“Y…..yeah I'm fine I don't feel like throwing up I'm glad about that”
 
Aang nodded and they left the stair case entering outside of the top of the tower that's when they saw Teo and his father they were strap with what it seems dark ropes their mouth were also closed by the darkness.
 
“Guys hold on were going to save you” Aang said
 
“Remember Aang this is a trap so expect the unexpected” Sora said
 
“I know but first let's save Teo and his father”
 
“Not so fast Avatar” said a voice that belong to black hooded stranger as he stood forward
 
“Who are you?” Aang said
 
“He's a dark bender” Sora said
 
“A dark bender?” Aang said as he gaze at the hooded dark bender
 
“Yeah dark benders are easy to tell by their clothing of black cloaks they are very dangerous” Sora said
 
“You're one to talk Sora you are the one who took half of our forces in the nemesis war” the hooded stranger said
 
Aang's eyes lit up at the comment of the hooded stranger he gaze at Sora who was only glaring at the dark bender.
 
“You sound offended I don't regret doing what I have to do since it was your master the one who start the war all for power” Sora said in a serious tone
 
“Divide and conquer that's the dark lords vision if you don't approve of it then you die with the rest, but first Avatar the dark lord gave me orders to kill you this tower will be your burial ground” he then raise his hands glowing dark and another gargoyle heartless holding a scythe appear
 
“Great another one” Sora said as he unsheathed his sword
 
“Get the Avatar” the hooded stranger said
 
The gargoyle charge at Aang but Aang was quick he change his staff into his glider and flew off from the tower follow by the gargoyle leaving Sora with the hooded stranger along with the imprison Teo and his father.
 
“It's just you and me now Sora”
 
“You sound like you have a score to settle with me?”
 
“Actually I do if you remember the nemesis war you know when you and you're sister were baking up the second legion because it was ambush by our forces ring any bells?”
 
Sora was shock his eyes were full of anger remembering the memory from the war with the dark nation.
 
“You bastard how dare you remind me of that war especially that part of the war” Sora said upset
 
“So you do remember who's going to forget such a tragedy I remember you were crying so much because what happen to you're sister oh it felt so good when I felt her blood on my hands and was such a great feeling”
 
Sora anger rise and he glare deeply at the hooded stranger he was now face to face with the dark bender he was looking for a long time.
 
“You its YOU Marluxia” Sora said in pure anger
 
The hooded stranger chuckle he then removed his hood revealing a young man in his early twenties with red hair and brown eyes he smile at Sora.
 
“You remember my name what an honor now I will write history I will be the one to kill the light bender Sora the bringer of genesis” Marluxia said as he made appear a large scythe the blade was colored crimson red and the hilt was colored dark green
 
“I have been waiting for this Marluxia I will finish you off right here and now” Sora said as he prepare his sword
 
 
 
Meanwhile Aang was having problems with the flying heartless he was dodging every attack that it threw him but he couldn't get to attack it until he flew above it the creature was caught of guard he then change his glider back to his staff and hit the gargoyle as hard as he could. The flying heartless fell to the ground Aang landed back at ground of the city the creature got back to his feet and attack Aang with its scythe but he blew him off with his air bending he then use his earth bending creating a large cage of earth the creature was trap in the cage. Aang then use his fire bending throwing a large wave of fire, the fire was turning the earth cage into an oven he then cool it off with some water he finally finish the cage with air bending destroying the cage along with the gargoyle it vanish in pure darkness.
 
Aang panted” phew I have to go all out on him other wise I would have never defeat it” he sighed in relief but he's relief was cut short when he notice a familiar group heading his way he gasp in shock” oh no fire nation I have to get out of here” he the change his staff into his glider he left flying
 
“I have to get back to Sora and rescue Teo and his father I hope he's al right?”
 
 
 
Sora stood face to face with Marluxia he prepare his sword waiting for the dark bender to make his first move or it will be him the one making the first attack, and as he expected Marluxia made the first attack he charge a him raising his scythe but Sora block it with his sword. Sora counter with throwing a spear of light Marluxia jump out of the way he then made his scythe glow with darkness attacking Sora but he block with using a light shield, Marluxia made a giant scythe made of darkness he threw it at the light bender but he use another light shield this time it was ten times bigger than the first one he made.
 
Teo and his father were watching the whole fight with wide eyes they have never seen such an intense battle before both of them weren't holding back a bit. Sora and Marluxia were now clashing their own weapons at one another both of their weapons were forged by their own elemental bending. Sora took the upper hand as he created a bow made of light and he threw his sword as it was the arrow Marluxia used a huge wave of darkness turning the whole scenery into pitch black. Sora was now surrounded by darkness he couldn't see anything that's when he heard a sound he knew what it was from his experience fighting other dark benders so he prepare for the incoming attack, he block all of Marluxia's attacks even in the pure darkness he was able to predicted the dark benders attacks. He finally had about enough of this darkness and he prepare his sword he gave a slight smirk as he gets ready for his attack.
 
“Marluxia you're so unoriginal using such an obvious dark bender move you should learn never to make this attack with a light bender”
 
He raised his sword and the darkness was illuminate by the brilliant white light, after the light vanish they were back at the top of the tower and Teo and his father were in the corner tied up by the dark ropes made by Marluxia. Sora looked at the dark bender and he wasn't happy he charge at Sora with an intent to slice his head off with his scythe Sora block it and use a ball of light blinding him from sight.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH DAMN YOU SORA MY EYES I CAN'T SEE” Marluxia shouted in rage as he had his eyes shut from the ball of light he took from the light bender
 
(Its over he's helpless time to finish him off and avenged my sister) Sora thought he charge at him with his sword
 
Marluxia wasn't stupid he immediately created a powerful dark barrier Sora use his light bending but he couldn't destroy it he growl thinking that he wasn't going to fulffil his revenge to his dear sister.
 
“Sora you will pay for this, this isn't over I will kill you and the Avatar too” Marluxia said as he created a dark portal and enter the portal vanish along with the dark barrier
 
Sora sighed(I'm sorry Kairi but looks like you have to wait until I can avenge you and in doing so you can finally rest in peace)
 
Aang arrived at the top of the tower he went to Sora” you okay Sora?”
 
“Yeah I'm fine he got away typical dark bender” Sora aid with a smirk he then sighed sadly Aang notices it he could tell that there was something bothering him he was going to ask him what was going until he saw him going to towards Teo and his father
 
“I better get you guys loose” Sora said as he shot a small being of light breaking the dark ropes that have been keeping Teo and his father in hold
 
“Wow Sora that was so cool the way you fought that dark bender man you were amzing” Teo said
 
“That's the first thing you said to me after freeing you sometimes you're weird Teo” Sora said with a playful smirk
 
“You okay?” Aang said to Teo's father
 
“Yes I'm al right no need to worry now”
 
“At least we rescue them Aang?” Sora said sounding disappointed
 
“Sora what's wrong?” Aang said noticing his depressed tone
 
“Its nothing Aang”
 
“Okay, we better get out of here I saw fire nation a few miles from here they might be heading this way”
 
“That's not good let's get back to the others then” Sora said
 
Aang nodded and took his staff turning it into his glider” get in you guys”
 
Sora turn pale when he heard that he was still feeling dizzy from flying to the top of the tower” do we have to?”
 
Aang sweat dropped” yeah come on”
 
“What about Teo you can't take him with us?” Sora said
 
“That's okay Sora I have my own glider” Teo said as a glider appear from his wheelchair
 
“Talk about handy” Sora said impressed
 
“Let's go” Aang aid as he took Sora and Teo's father Teo has already took off from the tower
 
(I have a feeling I'm going to be throwing my lunch later) Sora thought with a sweat dropped
 
The trio were off as they fly down back to the bottom of the tower little did they know that they were being watch by another black hooded stranger he has watched the whole fight between Sora and Marluxia.
 
“It seems Marluxia is having some difficult taking down the Avatar and Sora I better report to the dark lord” he then enter a dark portal and vanish
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Please send me your comments and reviews and look forward for a new chapter of Moon shinobi I'm working on chapter 48 the first part of the chunnin exams that's right I decided to make a small saga of the chunin exams before I get to the best part of the story what's the best part? Hahaha that is a surprise I wont say anything I'm so evil how you must hate me anyway farewell.