Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love has a cruel sense of Humor ❯ Shuro ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Yeah! An update! Well I don't own either animes/mangas. You get to vote for who you want Chidori and Ceres to be with:
Chidori/Varon
Chidori/Yugi
Chidori/Yami
Ceres/Yami
Ceres/Dartz
Don't forget to tell me who you want Chidori and Ceres to be paired with!
 
Chapter one: Shuro
 
Shuro was in the shower as she listened to the radio. She sighed as she looked at the ring that was on her right hand. She made herself snap out of her gaze as she heard a song play. She desperately was trying to find the soap for her hair as the announcer started to talk about something. She didn't pay much mind to it because she was trying to find that damned soap!
“Seto Kaiba, the youngest CEO in the country and…”
“AHH!” Shuro yelled as she slipped on the bottle of soap that she had been looking for. She nearly crashed into the glass shower door, but instead she fell backward and hit her head against the wall. Her eyes were all spinney and she had a goofy smile on her face.
“Look at all the pretty celestial robes,” Shuro stated as she felt herself returning to reality.
“He is also one of the best duelists in the world and was defeated by Yugi Muto. He owns the three blue eyes white dragons.”
Shuro got a towel and looked in the mirror to see the damage of the accident. She touched her right cheek to see a little scratch. She sighed as she listened to the radio. She leaned against the marble counter and looked in the mirror.
“Too bad his dragons don't know where the robes are,” Shuro stated as she yawned. She then grabbed her rob and opened the door. She then landed on the sofa with a tired sigh.
“He's also one of the most recognized for his looks as well…” a female announcer pointed out as Shuro opened one eye to look at the radio that was on the living room table. She had a decent size apartment that had a kitchen and a bed room and a shower.
Shuro smiled childishly as she nodded to this agreement. She got back up and went to the small kitchen to get a soda. She smiled innocently at the picture of Kei that was on the counter.
“So what? He's no sore on the eyes,” Shuro stated as if she was talking to the picture. She sipped on the soda again and looked at the picture again.
“You said that yourself, remember? So what? I have a crush on a celebrity, but don't get jealous. You know you do have a temper,” she pointed out as she sighed again. She had liked living on her own, but she was lonely and she wouldn't deny this.
“He is now hosting a tournament. A simple dueling tournament and the one who wins will get to face Yugi Moto,” the male announcer stated as Shuro darted her eyes to the deck that she had made herself with the help of Kei.
“Do you think I should give it a try?” she asked the picture as she smiled. She wiped a tear from her eye and looked at her deck. She nodded happily to herself as she listened to the song that was playing slowly.
“Now the well known Titanic song, My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion,” the female announcer stated as the song started to play. Shuro smiled at the radio as she got on the carpet and started to dance and sing to the song with ease.
 
Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance and spaces between us
You have come to show you to go on
Near, far where ever you are I'll believe that's the heart does go on
Once more you open the door and you hear in my heart and my heart
Will go on and on
 
She moved gracefully throughout the song as she stepped lightly as if not to make a sound. Her blonde hair danced on her shoulders as her blue eyes looked at the picture with envy. She softly danced on the floor and soon pretended to be dancing with someone.
Love can touch just one time and last for a life time
And never let go till until were gone love was there when
I loved you one true time I hold to in my life it will always go on
Near far where ever you are I'll believe that's the heart does go on
Once more you opened the door and you hear in my heart
My heart will go on and on
 
She didn't know who she was dancing with exactly. She didn't know if it was Kei or Seto or some other celebrity she had a crush on, but she knew that in her mind she was dancing with someone.
 
You're here there's nothing I feel and I know that my heart will go on
We'll stand forever this way you are safe in my heart my heart will go on
And on
 
She knew that she wasn't wearing a white bath robes that had little duckies on them. She was wearing a beautiful gown that reached to her ankles and that was perfect on her. It was a light shade of blue and it had white lace on the bottom with blue silk gloves. She wore a beautiful blue necklace that had a thin silver chain on it. She wore a simple pair of blue shoes.
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmm
 
A loud ringing interrupted her thoughts that came from the phone. She sighed as she walked over to it and picked it up. She turned the radio as she sat back down on the sofa.
“Hello?” she asked as she heard Chidori's voice.
“Did you hear about the new tournament?” Chidori asked, excitedly as Shuro answered her question. The two were soon talking about random for about random things until the young girl brought up a very interesting subject.
“What do you think of Seto Kaiba?” Chidori asked, giggling childishly. Shuro sighed, she was used to telling anyone that she had a crush on a male. She had always had to lie for the sake of her identity.
“He's alright, I guess,” she lied. She was so used to lying that she couldn't even tell her best friend about it or one of her best friends about it.
“You lie and you know you stick at it. Now tell,” Chidori ordered as Shuro blushed.
Sometimes she wondered how come she knew her so well. They hadn't been friends for very long, but she could already tell the difference when she was lying or when she was telling the truth. She didn't understand it, but it felt strangely familiar, almost comforting in a way. She liked the feeling because it had reminded her of how Kei was like. He could always tell when she was telling the truth or just plain out lying.
“Fine, he's cute. Good enough?” she questioned her friend as she sighed annoyingly. Sometimes Shuro really couldn't stand Chidori when she got like this. It was extremely annoying to her even though she owed Chidori so much though the young girl would never take the presents. She would just say that as long as you stayed then I will be okay.
Chidori didn't know how much that meant to Shuro. Shuro never really had many friend, not counting Kei of course, but that's not the point. She didn't have any girlfriends that weren't after her heart which as you can well imagine was very…uncomfortable. So when she met Chidori and Aya she was so happy to have some friends that were just her friends and she didn't think about losing Kei as much when she was around them.
“Fine, but if I find out that you think MORE of him, I will hurt your for lying,” Chidori stated as Shuro laughed. Shuro was laughing because Chidori was not very tall, she was about the size of a child, but she was actually seventeen like Aya and herself.
“Okay Chidori, I believe. Now goodbye, oh wait. When do you want me to meet you guys outside?” Shuro was now getting a brownie for herself that she had cooked herself. Though it was a little burnt it was still pretty good. Hey it was better then Aya's cooking!
`I haven't gained any weight and my doctor is going to kill me if I don't,” she mused loudly as Chidori told her the time and place. She nodded and then hung up the phone.
Shuro had lost a good amount of weight after Kei's death and her doctor was warning her to gain more weight or else. Personally, Shuro knew what the `Or else' meant. She had gotten herself into so much trouble because of her tomboyish ways which meant a lot of scraps and broken bones. The doctor often told her that she was a girl and that she needed to keep away from the boy activities. She never listened to this though. She loved playing with Kei and no stupid doctor was going to stop that.
She luckily had two hours so she could get dress and maybe listen to some more music. Shuro went into her small bedroom that had a bed in the middle of the room. It was white and had white comforters. They were big and fluffy though which made them fun to jump up and down which is what Shuro did.
She jumped up and down even though the bed wasn't made yet, but to her it was like being a kid again. Though Kei wasn't here it still reminded her of this because they would jump on her mother's bed all the time just for the heck of it. Thanks to going down memory lane she accidentally fell off the bed and hit her head.
“AHHH!” she yelled as she hit her head against the wall. She sighed miserably as she looked at the wall to make sure it didn't have dent of something.
“I swear, I'm just as clumsy as Aya,” Shuro muttered as she got up and went to her small dresser and pulled out a few cloths.
She pulled out a black long sleeve shirt that had a white cross on it and had a white circle on the wrist. It was a little baggy, but that never bothered her and today it would have to do since she didn't want to wrap up like she usually did. She grabbed a pair of blue jeans that were also baggy, but also they had been ripped on the knee area on purpose. She then grabbed a pair of white socks and some old black tennis shoes.
She sighed as she took a quick look in the mirror and nodded in confidence. She took a quick spin and smiled in the mirror. She then walked out of the room and landed on the sofa again and looked at the clock. She still had a good hour so she decided to practice on her singing.
After about a minute the door bell rang and she walked over to it. She smiled as she opened the door expecting to see Aya and Chidori, but instead there was a woman with black hair and Egyptian skin.
“Ms. Tsaka?” she asked in a stern voice. Shuro looked a little confused, but sighed lightly as if she knew the woman.
“Yes? And how do you know who I am?” Shuro hadn't told anyone where she was and she didn't think anyone would be able to find her. She glared at the woman at first.
“I am Isis Istar and I need your help.”
 
 
Sailor Ra: That's all for now. Review if you want an update! Bye now! And remember VOTE! Oh and the song was for the stand how Shuro's heart will go on. Though I couldn't post the lyrics on Fanfiction because of their damned rules.