Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ My Immortal ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I made a promise to you a long time ago, but each day I try to keep it, it grows harder. I can't think, can't eat. I know they want to get you, and with my help they might hurt you. I have to hold on, I just hope I can stay your Aki, if not… well let's just hope it never comes to that.

Hopefully, Toya got to you. He tried to take me with him, but I know I can't always control what I do. I cut him, why would I want to hurt Toya? I told Kagami if he tried to go after either of you I'd hurt myself. Sometimes I wish all the pain would just go away. It reminds me of what Toya told me about you. I wish I where as strong as you, I try to be, I guess this is one of those times I wish that us being twins meant we where the same, huh, that's funny.

Wei has been trying to get me to eat for the past few days, but I can't. I can't get my mind off fighting him. That devilish voice in my mind, he wants out. I won't let him out, he wants Ceres, and he calls to her. While I sleep he talks of her and gives me memories of her. I can see her, that poor woman. If I let him out then he will go after her, after Aya.

Wei kind of looks like Ceres, wait! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The water dripping down my body helps to bring me back to reality. I can't keep this up forever.

Now I'm in a car with him, that bastard. "I'm glad you decided to pay Grandfather a visit. Yeah, I'm sure he's trilled.

Grandfather, is so happy to see me it's kinda creepy. I don't know how I'm supposed to the great leader of the Mikage family, but I don't want to be either.