Batman Fan Fiction ❯ Arkham Escapees ❯ Poison Ivy ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: Oh like you didn't see this chapter coming! Pun intended of course. Anyway, a lot of people would like more on our intrepid…..er, hero, I guess. I tried to leave it blank so it'd kind of feel like you but people didn't like that. So don't blame me, I'm just filling in the blanks.
 
Enjoy!
 
And here's the image of Poison Ivy I'm using.
 
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/media/ps3/batman_aa/batman-arkham-as ylum-poison-ivy.jpg
 
I'd also like to thank my friends Mobius and Warpwizard for beta-ing this after it was published. It makes it flow so much better!
 
~*~*~
 
Arkham Escapee
 
Poison Ivy
 
By Tobias
 
 
 
 
In the following two weeks after Harley Quinn's visit, he learned a lot about her. Most of the information came from the news after her recent break out from Arkham Asylum. To be honest, he probably wouldn't have ever learned the truth if his asshole of a boss hadn't bothered him when shortly after he got in the following day.
 
“Rough night?” His boss asked, barging into his cubicle. He turned to the man who made his life hell in his dead end job, wincing as the scratches on his back stretched.
 
“Kind of. I wasn't feeling well; I think I ate some bad take out. Sorry I didn't call; I forgot to set my alarm.” He said sincerely. His boss snorted.
 
“Knowing you Dean, you probably ran into Harley Quinn and helped her escape.” His boss said, smirking. Dean blinked and thought of the sexy woman he had spent the night with.
 
“Harley?” he asked, dumbfounded. His boss rolled his eyes.
 
“Sorry I forgot, you come from nowhere. She's the Joker's girlfriend. She broke out of Arkham Asylum the night before you missed work. Blonde hair, last seen wearing a nurse uniform, sexy and a crazy bitch to boot.” His boss said, taking a swig of his coffee. Dean's head began to swirl. He knew of the Joker, anyone who moved to Gotham learned about him damn fast. But Harley was his girlfriend?
 
`Oh God, that's who Mr. J is!' he mentally moaned. `I slept with the Joker's girl!' Dean buried his face in his hands and moaned.
 
“You okay Dean?” his boss asked. He just nodded his head, not even looking up. “Maybe you should take few more days, you still look like shit. Then again you always do.”
 
“I'll be okay, I hope.” Dean mumbled into his hands. His boss snorted.
 
“Well you missed the big news yesterday, we got by Wayne Enterprises. So we're focusing on merger aspects for awhile so I'm giving Steve and Andrew's work to you. You have their deadlines and yours to make. Work late and even weekends if you have too, but get it done.” His boss ordered. Dean just nodded again. His boss snorted before storming off. Dean didn't move for a few minutes, his mind trying to get a grasp on what he'd just learned. Then he took a deep sigh and turned his chair around. As he began to log into his computer he decided he needed to do a lot of research today.
 
He didn't get much work done that day.
 
~*~*~
 
The past week had been a very informative one for Dean. Moving from a very isolated farming community in Utah, his family had never believed in television or radio. Most of his knowledge came from books and when he got to attended the local college, he jumped on it. Although he lived in a dorm, he never spent any time with his classmates. He went to his classes and worked nights at a quiet little bar to pay for his tuition. This went on until he graduated and found a job that was, unfortunately for him, still in the same town as his parents. With times being tough, he moved back in with his parents and worked 8 to 5 at his job before coming home to help on the farm. He probably would have continued his same dreary, boring life under his parent's thumbs until fate stepped in.
 
Within the space of a week he was offered this job in Gotham and his parents both passed away. His father from a heart attack and his mother a few days after that. Some said it was of a broken heart, Dean knew it was from the pills he found on her nightstand the morning he found her. In his grief he now had to decide what to do. The job offer from Gotham didn't offer much over his current job, but it did give him something he desperately needed. A new start far away from his old life. So he sold the farm for a very respectable price, accepted the job offer, and began renting a small home on the outskirts of the city. The past six months had continued the same as his life before, being the same shy and quiet man he was despite the change of scenery. Until he picked up Harley Quinn in his car late one night.
 
So coming from such quiet roots and life style, one can understand that during the course of the following week, in between his hellishly long hours at work, he picked up every newspaper, magazine, and even books on the local super villains. He could not help himself though, and continued his nightly drives on that took him past Arkham Asylum. He tried to tell himself he was not looking for this Red person Harley had told him about, but he still slowed down when he turned onto the road past the asylum. When “Red” didn't appear within a week, Dean began to relax and continued his research of the local Gotham villains. Soon, one week grew into two and then three. Dean continued his drives, and felt a bit of relief. He was starting to think that one night with Harley was just a bit of bad luck (or good, depending on your point of view). As he was leaving his house for his nightly drive almost a month later, Dean was giving serious thought to moving and renting another house. While he was aware Harley would probably not mention their night together to the Joker, it was better to be safe than sorry. As he drive down the road past Arkham he firmly decided that in the morning after work he'd go house hunting on the other side of the city. It was at that moment of decision when someone shot past his car.
 
“Shit!” he shouted, and slammed on his brakes. His car came to a screeching halt. Dean sat there, breathing hard as the adrenaline surged threw his body. He looked to his left, the direction the person had shot in. He saw a flash of bright red hair at the edge of the woods in light from his headlights, and felt a surge of panic fill him. After reading up on the villains of Gotham he knew that Harley only called one person Red, and her name was Poison Ivy. He knew what she did to people, men especially, and had been thankful these past few weeks that he had not run into the self proclaimed Mother of Nature. Now it seemed that fate was throwing another wrench into his plans. He was certain that the person who had run past him was Poison Ivy, the woman Harley had wanted him to pick up.
 
Dean laid his forehead on the steering wheel and moaned. Just when he thought he would be able to put his night with Harley behind him, this had to happen! The cold October wind blew harshly against his car and rustled the woods. It's mournful sound cut into Dean and he grimaced. He couldn't just leave her out there and while he knew it might not kill her, he wouldn't want anyone out there in the cold. He was going to move after all, he could take her home and-
 
Dean grimaced and raised his head. He was thinking about aiding and abetting an escaped patient of Arkham Asylum, again. Who knows how long he'd be locked up if he was caught. And then if it came to light that he'd helped Harley and the Joker found out it might get out that he slept with her. Jail he could live with, but what the Joker did to people…
 
At that moment the wind howled and blew even harder against his car. He sighed shifting the car into park and popped the trunk.
 
“Fuck it.” He said and got out of the car.
 
~*~*~
 
Pamela Lillian Isley was not having a good night. You'd think with her recent escape from Arkham she'd have been happier, but that was not the case. In the weeks since Joker's take over of the island, she had been racked with pain. Unlike the others who had been injected with the Titan formula, she'd had a harder time as its effects wore off. Since Titan was based on a hybrid of Venom and plant enzimes, it had bonded more easily to her than the other subjects. While that had enhanced her abilities (and made her more out of control than nomral she admitted to herself) it took longer to break down in her body. Some while the Joker and his goons swiftly returned to normal with short bursts of pain in a matter of hours, she was racked with agonizing spasms of pain for weeks. She vowed to get back at Joker for injecting her and her babies, as she lay her cell twitching and moaning. A week agao she'd been well enough to move in her cell and was finally given her mail. Due to her looks and powers she often received letters and notes from so called fans. Most were discarded almost as soon as she opened them. However, one had no return address and was post parked from Gotham. When she opened it, she found a small note and more importantly, a tiny seed small enough to pass by the x-ray machine they used to check the mail. She recognized as a seed to a creeper vine she had designed specifically for breaking out. It grew quickly and would only live for a short amount of time when exposed to the air.
 
Red,
 
When you go home head for the burbs. If you leave during the middle of the night sweetie might pick you up. He's much nicer than Mr. J so don't be mean to him.
 
Luck Red,
Harley
 
 
Ivy had smiled, grateful for those bleeding hearts who passed laws prohibiting them from opening her mail and promised to look up Harley when she got out. She palmed the seed and as she moved about her cell during the day, she had dropped it in a small crack between the floor and wall. Over the next few days, she could feel the seed growing rapidly beneath her cell in the ground.
 
Earlier this night, she had it begin the break out and the vines burst from the ground, trashing her cell and the walls until she had an escape as the vine attacked the guards and set the other prisoners loose. In the ensuing chaos she didn't have enough time to grab any additional clothes to fight off the chill, and had barely made it to the woods in time. Now she had nearly been run over as she ran towards the suburbs. She crouched behind a tree, exhausted from her run and the near miss. Normally should would have continued on, but her body ached from her run and she blamed that on the Titan she had been subjected too. She rubbed her arms, shivering. She peaked around the large oak and stared at the car that was sitting in the road. Most people would have continued on, being so close to Arkham. This person was just sitting in their car, the engine idling. Ivy waited, nervously watching the driver. She narrowed her eyes as his car trunk popped open, and he got out. He headed to the back trunk, and rustled threw it for a moment before drawing out a large blanket. He then made his way to the woods and the blanket draped over his shoulder. Ivy narrowed her eyes as she watched him stop at the edge of the woods, no more than fifteen feet from her. He glanced around, looking for something, more than likely her.
 
“Miss Ivy?”
 
~*~*~
 
Dean thought he was completely nuts. Here he was holding his emergency blanket on one shoulder while calling out into the woods for a woman who could kill him in an instant. He needed to sit down and give some serious thought to getting some professional help after tonight.
 
“I'm not here to hurt you.” He said into the woods, looking for Poison Ivy. “Harley said to be on the look for you.”
 
“She did, did she?” A soft musical voice said from the left. Dean turned to voice and saw Poison Ivy step around a large oak, her left hand resting against it. Dean swallowed, and understood in an instant why so many men fell under her charms, even without her toxins. She stood about five foot nine, and Dean thought she had killer legs. Her upper body was covered with a thin red shirt, buttoned down only about halfway, and a pair of thin green panties from the waist down. Her red hair was long and hung past her shoulders. Her skin was a very light green and appeared to have patterns of vines and leaves growing on it. Her eyes were a smoldering green and looked him over carefully.
 
“Um….y-yes she did. My name is Dean.” He stammered. He plucked the blanket from his shoulder and opened it up, holding it out to her. “I think we should get you out of here, before someone comes looking for you.”
 
“What did she call you?” Ivy demanded, making no mover to take the blanket. Dean frowned before he remembered.
 
“She called me sweetie.” He replied. Ivy visibly sighed and sagged against the tree. Dean moved towards her and quickly threw the warm blanket over her shoulders.
 
“We have to get you out of here and somewhere warm.” Dean said. “My car's heater is running, but I don't think that'll be enough.”
 
“Let's go then.” Ivy responded. She pushed away from the tree and made and few steps to the car. Dean followed next to her, watching her carefully. Each step she took seemed harder then the last. She stopped just short of the road and wavered. She began to collapse before Dean quickly moved to support her, supporting her back with the blanket between them.
 
“Let me help.” Dean said.
 
Ivy took a deep breath. She could feel her body beginning to give out. She'd pushed it too hard, too soon. She was still not fully recovered from the Titan.
 
“Alright, but don't try anything.” Ivy said. Dean nodded, and helped her to the car, opening the passenger door and helping her inside. He closed the door and hurried around the driver's side. He got in and cranked the heater. Ivy sighed and wrapped the blanket around her tighter. Dean shifted the car into drive and they took off down the road.
 
~*~*~
 
“I don't think anyone will look for you here. I can take you where you want to go in the morning.” Dean said. He helped Ivy to door of his house still wrapped in the blanket. She looked a bit better than when he had found her by the road. He unlocked the door and guided her inside, closing the door behind them as he led her to the living room. He helped her into his recliner and then dragged it near his fire place. Ivy closed her eyes as he turned it on, the gas igniting inside the fake logs. He turned to her, and saw her close her eyes and basking in the warmth of the fire.
 
“Thank you.” She said after a moment. Dean smiled to himself.
 
“Its no problem, I did the same for Harley almost a month ago.” He said. Ivy opened her eyes and looked him over.
 
“Did she let you know when she was busting out?” She asked quietly. Dean shook his head.
 
“I found her walking along the road. I picked her up and took her home. She left during the day after she got some sleep.” Dean replied, omitting a few details. Ivy eyed him before nodding to herself. She closed her eyes again. “Do you want something to eat?”
 
“Soup would be great, along with a cup of coffee.” She replied, not opening her eyes. Dean headed for the kitchen, his mind awhirl. He had Poison Ivy resting in his living room as he made her something to eat. He shook his head. God it could only happen to him. As he made the soup and coffee the house was utterly quiet. He placed the coffee and soup on a tray along with milk and sugar. He carried the tray to the living room and saw Ivy had not moved from where she was resting by the fire. He placed the tray on the coffee table with a soft clink, causing Ivy's eyes to snap open. Dean gestured to the tray.
 
“I didn't know what you wanted in your coffee so I brought milk and sugar. All I have was canned tomato soup. Is that okay?” he asked. Ivy smiled and nodded.
 
“Yes, thank you.” She replied. Dean blushed but pulled the coffee table towards her. He picked up the soul bowl and spoon from the tray and handed it to her. She took it gratefully, and began to eat it with relish. For and few moments it was quiet as she ate, and Dean sat next to the fireplace to watch the flames and think.
 
“Why did you help Harley?” Dean turned from the flames to the look at Ivy. She was setting the bowl back on the table and grabbed the coffee as it was, adding nothing before she sipped it. “You had to know who she was, so why did you help her? Or me for that matter.”
 
“I didn't actually.” Dean replied. “I moved here from Utah and even when I lived there I had little knowledge of things outside of town. It was a product of my upbringing. My parents were not very social and I have a hard time making friends myself. With no radio, TV, or friends the world kind of passes you by.”
 
“What do you parents do?” Ivy asked, curious. Dean sighed and looked at the fire.
 
“They were farmers before they passed on. I moved here shortly after.” He answered. Silence settled between them for awhile again. Then Dean stood.
 
“I'll be right back.” He said and moved down the hall. He stopped at the hallway closet and retrieved a pillow and blanket. Then she made his way back to the living room. Poison Ivy was watching the fire.
 
“If you like you can sleep here by the fire or if you want you can use my bed while I sleep out here.” He said. Ivy turned to appraise him for a moment.
 
“You still didn't answer me as to why you're doing this.” Ivy said. Dean winced. He hoped he had avoided the question. He sighed and set the pillow and blanket on the couch.
 
“I don't know.” He replied. He shook his head. “With Harley I thought I was picking up an attractive blonde in costume. After I learn who she was my mind has been in a whirl. To be honest I thought I wasn't going to run into you. Now you're here and I'm going to help you until you want to leave.” Dean answered truthfully. Ivy studied him fro a moment but giving a soft smile.
 
“You're not like other men.” She said, turning back to the fire. “You're not doing this to sleep with me. Interesting.”
 
Dean blushed.
 
“Um…..s-so where did you want to sleep?” He asked. Ivy thought for a moment.
 
“I'll sleep here tonight, Dean. Then I'll ask you to take me home and bother you no more.”
 
“Goodnight Miss Ivy.”
 
“Ivy, Dean, just Ivy. And goodnight.”
 
~*~*~
 
Early the next morning Ivy slowly awoke, still in Dean's living room chair. She stretched and felt her joints pop pleasantly. She felt well rested and better than she had in days. Despite last night's bitter cold and her own weakened state that run in the woods was just what she needed. She removed the blanket and stood. She basked in the glow of the still running fireplace for a moment. Then she reached over and switched it off. She glanced around and did not see her benefactor. She padded softly into the kitchen and looked around with a critical eye. She saw no dead plants in vases and as she snooped beneath his kitchen sink she found household cleaners that boasted on their bottles as being eco friendly, and he even had recycling bins. This did not appear to be for show because in the paper bin he had newspapers that went back a few weeks. Her opinion of him rose a few notches in her mind. She noted vegetables and fruits in his fridge, but none appeared to be in danger of spoiling and they appeared to just enough for one person. She gently plucked his last apple from the fridge and demurely ate the fruit as she continued investigating the house. She found a small pile of bills on his table and gently leafed threw them. Then she made her down the hall, poking her head into his study. She continued her inspection, pausing only to use the bathroom and toss her apple core out a window so it could decompose. She came to his bedroom finding the door closed. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she quietly entered Dean's bedroom.
 
He was still sleeping, his chest slowly rising and falling to indicate a deep sleep. She quietly looked around the room, softly opening dresser drawers and rifling through. She noticed a letter atop of his night stand. She quietly picked it up and opened it. After reading it she found herself so shocked she had to read it twice before it sank in. If she understood Harley's note correctly then she had slept with Dean the night he picked her up. Ivy shook her head. No wonder the poor boy had been so quiet. She folded the letter and returned it to the night stand. Then she reached out to shake him by the shoulder. His eyes slowly opened and as he focused on her he gave a jolt.
 
“Ivy?” he asked in surprise and just a hint of fear. Poison Ivy smiled to herself.
 
“I'd like you take me home now.”
 
~*~*~
 
After a quick shower, Dean dressed for work. He had offered Ivy to use the shower but she declined and said she would shower at home. She also refused his offer of warmer clothes. She directed him to a road and then had him drive down it, going even farther away from Gotham. After few turns down other roads, Ivy led him to an empty dirt road about forty minutes from Gotham. Turning down the road as instructed, they moved along the dumpy road for a few minutes before reaching a large clearing. In the center was a large greenhouse.
 
“I come here when I need to get out of the city for awhile.” Ivy said, as Dean parked the car by the main entrance.
 
“Ah, I see.” He replied. Ivy undid her belt buckle and turned to look at him.
 
“Would you come in, Dean? I want to show you something. Sort of a thank you for helping me.” Ivy said. Dean blinked and glanced at the greenhouse worriedly. “I promise, I won't hurt you.”
 
“A-alright, I guess.” He said, shutting the car off. Poison Ivy smiled at him and got out. Dean followed her and noticed threw the windows of the doors that vines covered them on the inside, moving away as they approached. Ivy opened the doors and Dean followed her in. As they entered they entered the greenhouse Dean was hit with a wave of heat. He took off his coat and followed Ivy deeper inside.
 
“Hello my babies.” Ivy purred as numerous plants and vines leaned towards her. Ivy raised her hands and caressed them as they walked down the middle path of the greenhouse. “This Dean, you're not to hurt him, do you understand?”
 
If the plants understood they gave no reply Dean could understand. They just continued leaning toward Ivy's hands as she led him further in. They reached the back of the greenhouse after a bit of walking. Ivy gestured at a table along the back and a vine shot out to grasp something. It placed it in Ivy's outstretched hand, and Dean noticed it was an injection gun. He began to have a sinking feeling in his gut.
 
“Thank you, my dear.” Ivy said, stroking the vine that had brought it to her. She turned to Dean. “This is serum that gives people immunity to all forms of toxins and poisons. I've injected Harley with it, and I'm going to inject you with it as well.”
 
“What?” Dean cried out. He took a few steps back, and was about to turn and bolt for the door when vines shot our grabbing his wrists and ankles. “Shit!”
 
“Its okay, Dean.” Ivy said as she approached. She rolled up the sleeve of his right arm. “This will only hurt for a second.” With that she quickly injected him. Dean jerked and felt the serum enter his blood stream, spreading with a tingle that was gone within a few minutes. He blinked as the plants let him go. Ivy handed the gun to a vine which whisked it away.
 
“Uh, thank you, I guess.” Dean said, feeling a bit ashamed that he thought she was going to kill him. Ivy smiled at him.
 
“No, thank you Dean.” Poison Ivy said and stepped close to him. Dean's eyes widened when her right hand slid up his arm to cup his face before she kissed him. Dean was shocked still for a moment before he hesitantly reached up the gently slide his arms around her. He returned the kiss, enjoying the taste of her lips. It was like kissing a rose, soft and gentle but you had to be aware of the thorns. As they broken apart Ivy eyed him carefully. After a moment she smiled.
 
“Excellent, you're not dead.” She declared. Dean's eyes widened and Ivy laughed. “It's why I gave you that shot silly boy. My kiss is fatal.”
 
“Oh damn.” Dean said, paling. Ivy laughed again.
 
“Now that you're not going to die, I want you to do something for me.”
 
“What is that?” Dean asked. Ivy reached up top of her short and slowly unbuttoned it. She parted it to reveal her breasts. Her nipples were a slightly darker shade of green than her skin, and were already hard.
 
“Fuck me.” She breathed. Dean swallowed nervously but pulled her closer. He leaned his head down and gently took one of her nipples into her mouth. Ivy gently ran her left hand threw his hair and sighed contentedly. Her right slid down his back, caressing him. Dean's own hands dropped from the small of her back to clutch at her buttocks. Ivy moaned as he switched nipples, gently licking and sucking the other. Ivy stopped caressing her lover and dropped her harms to her sides and let her shirt fall to ground. Dean slid his hands up to the edge of her panties and then inside to cup her ass again. Ivy moaned and gently pulled his head back by the hair. She roughly kissed him, this kiss was intense and the passion between them seemed to be a living thing. After the kiss broke, Dean moved his head down to trail kisses down Ivy's throat, to her chest, stomach, and dropped to his knees slowly. As he went down, his hand went as well, sliding Ivy's panties to her feet, where she stepped out of the daintily. Dean smiled as he gazed upon Poison Ivy's pussy. It was green as her skin, but the small tuft of hair above it was red. Dean gently slid his hands up Ivy's legs. Ivy rested her left hand on his shoulder and ran the fingers of her right threw his hair. She sighed in pleasure as one of his hands caressed her backside.
 
His other hand moved down smoothly through the curls. His fingers only lightly brushed her skin, drawing a deep groan from her lips. He stroked her a little harder, slipping his fingers into the warm, damp folds between her legs. A fingertip just barely brushed her clit making her shiver and moan. Ivy's right hand went from his hair to his other shoulder where her red finger nails dug sharply into his skin. Her hips were rocking back and forth moaning as Dean caressed her pussy lips. Then his thumb gently slid over her clit and Ivy moaned. Dean smiled, and gently slid his index finger inside her. Ivy whimpered and moaned as the finger curled and tickled. Dean soon began to use his tongue and began gently licking and teasing her lips that clung to his finger. Finally he came to her clit and began to gently lick and suck upon it. Ivy tossed her head back, only her grip on his shoulders kept her up right as she cried out. Dean smiled and added his middle finger with his index, moving them inside her, in and out. Ivy was beginning to buck her hips into his face, her back arch as she tossed her head. Then Dean gave a long, hard suck on her clit and Ivy came with a scream. She thrust her hips against his face and dug her finger nails into his shoulders so hard she drew blood. Dean removed his fingers and began to lap up her juices and his hands slid over her hips to grasp her ass. Ivy was moaning and writhing as he continued to eat her pussy as her body shook with pleasure.
 
She eventually straightened, panting as she moved her hands up from his shoulder to clutch the back of his head. She ran her finger in his hair for a moment before lowering in front of him. She kissed him when they were eye level and tasted herself on his lips. Then she began to strip him of his clothes, tearing his shirt in her eagerness to get him as naked as she. Ivy moved a bit deeper into the greenhouse by the hand. She lead him to a pond surround that where surrounded by thick bushes. There was a mattress made of leaves near the pond and this is where she led him. Ivy laid herself on her back on the leaves and beckoned Dean down to her with a finger. Dean smiled and happily complied.
 
They kissed for a few moments, before Ivy gently reached out to grasp his erection. Dean moaned and Ivy gently pulled him atop of her. She spread he legs wide for him and guided his penis to her flower. When the tip of him found her entrance, Dean kissed her as he slide in. Ivy moaned in the back of her throat as he slid all the way in. They lay there for a few moments, savoring the feel of the other. Then Dean began to move in and out, at a slow and steady pace. Ivy sighed in pleasure, laying her head back as she closed her eyes with a soft smile on her face. She raised her hips up to meet his thrusts and Dean moved his hands to her hips to grasp them gently. Her legs came up to clutch at his side with her thighs as his thrusting picked up pace. He leaned down to plant kisses over her breasts. Ivy's eyes opened and she gasped in pleasure. Dean slide his right hand from her hip in between them the lightly caress and touch her clit. Ivy whimpered her approval and raised her hands up to clutch at his shoulders. Dean kissed her again, his thrusts starting to become harder and faster as he felt his orgasm building. Ivy's legs clutched at him, her heels encouraging as they dug into the small of his back. Ivy began to moan slightly as she felt her orgasm build inside.
 
“Harder!” she moaned, and Dean complied, thrusting as hard as he could, his right fingers still touching and teasing her clit as they fucked. Sweat poured down his back and Ivy shone with her own. Dean felt his orgasm about the break through when Ivy shuddered. Her bright green eyes rolled back and her hands dropped from his shoulders to clutch at the leafy bed. She came with a shriek, locking her heels in behind him and forcing him to thrust in hard one last time as she came. Her pussy clamped down around him, spasming. This was enough for Dean and he came with a deep groan, shooting deep into Ivy. His hands moved to her ass to clutch it hard as he jerked and twitched inside her. Ivy whimpered her approval, shaking as the pleasure coursed threw her. They collapsed to the leafy bed, and lay there to catch their breath. Dean was smiled at her and Ivy returned it. Her hand came up to caress his cheek and he closed his eyes with a sigh. Ivy kissed Dean and snuggled up to him, keeping her legs locked around him to keep him inside.
 
“Would you like to go for a swim?” Ivy asked after a few minutes. Dean chuckled and caressed her side.
 
“I'd love to.”
 
~*~*~
 
Around dusk that night, Ivy walked with Dean to his car. She kissed him goodbye before he got in, but before he could drive off she tapped on his window. Dean rolled it down, puzzled.
 
“If you ever want to spend some time together, just stop by Dean. I will always make time for you.” She offered. Dean smiled.
 
“I promise I will.” He said, leaning out and to give her one last kiss for the night. “I'll see you soon, Ivy.”
 
“I know you will.” Ivy smirked, as he rolled up his window. She watched him drive off before smiling to herself. She turned to go back inside, and to call Harley.
 
They had so much to talk about.