Batman Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Knight Triumphant ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
chapter 1

it had been a year now since the defeat of the trio of evile supa vill=ands mr freez (who is played by da govenator him self arnold swarninagger) posin ivy (who is plaeyd by uma thurman and bane (who is played by the guy who played bane phsss i dont no how played bane in da movie and im sorry cuz hes a realy god actor). almost every one in gotherm city could sleep easy accept for.......................the batfamily1111111111111 as gotham rested esily batman(who is played by george cloony) robin (who is played by chris odonelled) and bat gurl(who is played by alica silverstone) new that trouble was around any corner and gothem was never shafe so long as evil exists in the hearts of me. we most go on batrole (get it because hes batman) sed batman to robin and bat girl. i agree sed robin amd bat gurl sed where and how are we going to patrol. well sad batmin i hill take the batmobline out robin you take the batcycle and batgurl you take the batplane. but wait a minute sed robin wasnt the batplane destroyed by the joker a few years back. yes sed batman that why im gunna have bat gurl go but a new one here this is 4 u 2 kep batman hands batgurl a bat credit card and tells her to go buy a new bat plane. mean while theres evil afoot?