Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
 
It was the end of the school day. Serena was on her computer surfing the web.
 
Maybe I'll see Kai at lunch tomorrow, thought Serena.
______________________________________________________________ __________
 
Kai was sitting at his desk with his homework in front of him; but he wasn't working on it. Instead, he was thinking of Serena.
 
It was at Biovalt, a facility that pretended to be an abbey in Moscow, Russia. All the boys were practicing their blading. Suddenly ,a whistle blew. A man named Boris appeared.
 
“Everyone listen up! You all know the rule, no girls are allowed here. There will be one exception to this rule though.” Boris motioned with his hand.
 
A young girl about nine came into view. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Kai was nine also. It wasn't until they both were eleven before they started dating. They always bladed against each other; spent every possible moment together. They tried to keep their relationship a secret, since Boris had plans for Serena; but nothing ever was a secret at Biovolt. Actually, the relationship never went very far, just a few dates and a very few handful of hugs.
 
Maybe I'll see her at lunch, thought Kai