Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
The next day, Serena was excited. She rushed through her classwork, which helped very little.
 
“Why are you so excited Serena? You never liked school,” asked Nicole.
 
Serena didn't answer. Soon the slow moving clock struck noon, lunchtime. Serena rushed out the door. When she got to the outside lunch area, Serena looked around. She spotted a clump of students, which was unusual. Wading through the crowd, Serena saw Kai in the center.
 
How to get him out of there…
 
Serena didn't have to do anything. A fight broke out among the crowd, helping Serena rescue Kai. Serena and Kai sought shelter in the school building.
 
“Thanks,” said Kai.
 
“Welcome.”
 
They were silent for a while as they walked around the school.
 
“How are you Kai?”
 
“Okay. You?”
 
“Fine.”
 
More silence.
 
“How long have you been here Serena?”
 
“About 10 months.”
 
“What has been going on with you?”
 
“Nothing much. I moved about Japan here and there. Lived in Domino before coming here. What about you?”
 
Kai gave a brief summary about what happened during the two years they had not seen each other.
 
BRIING!
 
“I'll talk to you tomorrow,” said Kai turning to go.
 
“I have a better idea.” Serena reached up and placed her hand on Kai's shoulder. Kai felt something like a bolt of lightning pass through him.
 
“What was that?” asked Kai.
 
BRRING! Students were running through the halls, mostly boys.
 
“Later.” Serena turned to go.
 
“But I won't see you later!”
 
Serena disappeared into the sea of boys.