Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Adoption ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Adoption
Chapter 6
AN: Rei/Tala pairing from now on.
The teacher frowned and looked at his watch. “Tyson, where is your brother? Look around the corridors for him; I think he may have just got lost.”
“Yes miss.”
He left the classroom worriedly. Rei may get lost a lot but he usually found the classroom in the end! He thought of the fight with the blitzkrieg boys and the injuries Rei had. Maybe he got hurt! He was still limping. Or maybe…oh no….if it was…he would have to hurry. What if the blitzkrieg boys wanted to `teach' him not to mess with them? He had helped him. He had humiliated them and it was only Kai's swift fighting that had saved them all the tough reputation. They wouldn't let a `threat' like that live.
What direction did Rei go after lunch? That's right, he took a left turn. The blitzkrieg boys wouldn't waste time so he was most likely nearby hurt badly. Going off this assumption he raced off.
“What if they notice him missing?” Tala asked off handedly. He was nervous for some reason. Why was he? It was just the brat's brother! How could he care?
“Why so nervous Tal, think he will squeal?” asked Bryan.
“No way, we roughed that kid up bad. I think his scared of us now” he replied in a voice calmer than he felt.
“Are you concerned for that brat's health?!” Kai's cold voice cut in viscously.
Kai watched carefully for any sign of hesitation or lying.
“Tsk! No fucking way! That brat messes with us, he should learn his proper place!” burst out Tala, anger in his eye. “Don't ever accuse me of that again!”
“Good. Affection for the enemy never bodes well” he warned softly.
Tyson picked up Rei and carried him to the sick bay. Rei looked really bad. The blitzkrieg boys certainly didn't mess about.
“Nurse, my friend…brother” he corrected himself. He still wasn't used to having a brother.
The nurse looked at him strangely “Sir what happened to your….brother?” she asked
“It was the blitzkrieg boys” he said.
“Oh my! You can wait in the office while I tend to him.”
The nurse frowned in worry and got to work cleaning wounds, bandaging and the sort.
Tyson waited in worry. What a bad start his brother had. The nurse called him in.
“Is my brother okay?” he asked.
“He should be fine with plenty of rest. What is his name?”
“Rei Kon.”
“But Kon isn't your last name! How can you be brothers?”
“He was adopted to my family yesterday”
“Oh, I'll call your grandfather. You can go back to the classroom now.”