Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Adoption ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Adoption
Chapter 5- Pay back
“Have you seen anybody fight like that?” Bryan asked awed.
“Very much in the style of a wild beast. Unpredictable and focused. Usually a deadly combination unless your us” Tala commented.
“Yeah, I wonder about him.”
“He came from China.”
“What did he say about a brother? As far as I know Tyson's only brother is Hiro. Hiro left years ago.”
“Maybe there not blood brothers?”
“You mean adoption or some weird pact?”
“Yeah”
“Anyway today that brat will pay. His still weak from yesterday, so he will be easy pickings. Maybe we can finish him off for good” Bryan sneered.
Tala smirked and his eyes lit up excitedly.
Just then they heard a loud crash followed by an angry yell of “Watch where you are going!” They looked up to see Tyson apologizing to the boy. His raven haired friend helped him up. They noticed how Ray limped and still winced in pain.
“Let's find the front desk” Tyson said to Ray. Ray nodded. He had to see the receptionist to register. Ray started to walk but tumbled to the floor and gasped in pain.
“Next time watch out! You're a dead man” Kai said after intentionally tripping the neko.
Tala and Bryan perked up seeing there leader “Kai!”
“Boy's I have a plan. We can get of that boy once and for all” he announced.
The others listened eagerly as he explained.
“After Recess that boy is bound to be lost. We find him and make him regret defending Tyson.”
“Great plan” Tala commented.
Despite how lost Ray got or how new he was, he did surprisingly well in class. He was good at math and English but not so good in science or history. Soon lunch arrived and he sat with Tyson's friends. He met Max and Kenny. Max was a great friend but Ray found him abit too cheerful. Kenny was hard to understand at times but meant well. Tala sat nearby and listened to Max questioning Ray.
“Where are you from?”
“A village in remote China.”
“That sounds fun!”
“Yeah it's beautiful; I bet you would love it.”
“Tyson said you were his brother?”
“I was adopted.”
“Why?”
“I'd rather not answer that now” Ray said sadly.
“Oh, sorry if I brought any bad memories”
“It's okay. It's just that I was adopted because my mother di- passed on”
“Oh”
Tala felt bad for him. Why? Tala silently cursed himself for feeling anything but hate for the enemy. He had learned enough. He had to tell Kai. Still why was he hesitating? Was he protecting the enemy? Ho could he even consider betraying the team like that? He left before he could regret it.
“Excellent work Tal” Kai said after he had told him what he had found out. He left his slight hesitation of course.
“We proceed as planned?” he asked Kai.
“Yes”
The bell rang and the happy friends parted for class. “Can you find your way okay?” Tyson asked.
Ray nodded and smiled at him.
After the crowds of people had disappeared the blitzkrieg boys found the very lost neko. Ray's eyes flashed angrily.
“You're going to regret defending that pathetic brat!” Kai hissed and pinned him against the wall. He punched him and kicked him. Rei kicked his leg and ran.
“Catch him!” Kai yelled.
They caught up to him and tackled him roughly. They attacked him until he just gave up. He blacked out and the boy's were satisfied.