Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Among the Stars ❯ New Neighbors? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Misa: Whoa!!! It’s been, like, forever!
DG_27: Well, that’s what happens when you take recovery time! *rolls eyes*
Misa: Yeah, but it’s seriously been forever… ^_^;;
Nikey: Y’know, some people say that forever could sometimes last a day or two…
Sakuya: Really??? I didn’t know…~.~
Ryu: Me neither!
Tysha: There’s a lot you don’t know, Baka Saru. And I mean A LOT.
Ryu: *sticks out tongue* Meanie! XP
Angel: For those of you who were wondering, Kaia’s character will no longer be a part of the story.
Misa: It’s your turn, Ryu!

(Disclaimer:) Ryu: Coolies! ^^ Misa1120 doesn’t own Beyblade, Sakuya, Nikey, Tysha, or me. She also doesn’t own any songs mentioned, or the random anime peoples.

(Flashback from last chappy)

Sakuya: Does this mean we can go???
Kaia: Nope!! ^^
Nikey: What you talking bout, Kaia?
Kaia: You guys aren’t done yet! You still hafta to help me with the style-zies!! Yup Yup!!
Tysha: *sighs* What do we have to do, Hyper One?
Kaia: Help me think of new style-zies for you guys!!^^ *overly chipper*
Ryu: *groans* It’s gonna be a long day… =[


xXThugBaby12Xx: Whaddup, Bitches?! It’s ThugBaby in da hiz-house, and I’m takin ova dis story! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem… I stole dis story from my sis wen she wasn’t looking, and I’m takin out a lot of stuff and adding my own. Now, meet my cuz, Jolie.
J-Punkay: Hi everyone! I’m Jolie a.k.a. J-Punkay, and I’m helping Beth with this takeover! Go me! –does ‘Go Me!’ dance while twirling in circles-
ThugBaby: Wen eva u see pink or brown typing, dat means dat we changed wat eva Misa had put. Jus so yall kno…
J-Punkay: This chapter is also a random turn of events that Kaia had talked about before she was hospitalized. So we’re asking you to bear with the craziness and random showing up of anime characters. Oh yeah, guys. I’m Hispanic, so there will be times when I use my special Hispanic powers to speak my language….. so, um… yeah. Onwards! =^.^=


Scene 4: New Neighbors?

Kaia: Hmmmmmmmm. Okay!! *claps hands* I want Sakuya and Nikey to take those maggies (magazines) and cut out the stuffies that you guys like!
Nikey: *groans* Do we have a choice?
Kaia: Nope!! ^.~
Nikey: Thought not… T^T
Nikey and Sakuya: *gets to work*
Kaia: *looks at Tysha and Angel* You guys are gonna brainstorm for new fashions that I’ll make in them future, Yup Yup!!
Angel: and Tysha: *goes to a worktable*
Ryu: What do I do?
Kaia: *smiles* You and me are gonna go to my other studio and get some, erm… supplies, Yup Yup!!
Ryu: *follows Kaia*

Kaia led Ryu through a door that was located in the far let corner of the room. It was hidden behind a dark green curtain, which was behind a creamish white bookshelf. Closing the door behind her discreetly, Kaia turned and grabbed Ryu by the arm.

Kaia: We’re clear now, so let’s run! *leads her down a passage*
Ryu: *looks confused as hell* Where are we going?
Kaia: *giggles* You’ll see!

The duo kept running for what seemed like forever until they arrived at a huge door. The door was a golden/ light green metallic color, and was adorned by intricate floral patterns on the frame and knockers. In addition to the patterns, there was some more of the foreign words. Kaia pulled out a golden key, inserted it in the keyhole, and turned it. Several locks could be heard unlocking as Kaia swayed back and forth on the balls of her feet. When the clicks stopped, Kaia slowly opened the door…

Kaia: Welcome, Ryu, to The Underground Hideout, Yup Yup!!

Ryu stared in absolute awe as the door fully gave way and revealed mountains upon mountains of……… candy!

Ryu: WOOOOOOAH!!!!! *runs to nearest pile and starts eating* Whud iz dis plahs? (what is this place?)
Kaia: My secret supply of candy! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryu: Wicked!!!!! *still eating*
Kaia: Jeez, Ryu!! You eat more than me, Yup Yup!! Listen up! I gots a plan!!
Ryu: *listens*
Kaia: Okay!! *claps hands* I gots this thing–
Ryu: What kind of thing?
Kaia: A magical thing. And I’m gonna use it to–
Ryu: Take over the world? Make everything taste like candy? Get hot Bishies? Make guys–
Kaia: SHHHH!!!!!! *puts index finger to lips and does ‘Shhh’ noise* Nokies!! I’m gonna use it to make Tysha not be a stick in the mud, Yup Yup!!
Ryu: Ooooooooh. *slowly* I still don’t get it…..
Kaia: *sighs* Tysha’s not so nice nice, right?
Ryu: *nods* Nope, she’s not. Well actually, she’s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer to us than she is to other people, so I guess she’s nice after all.
Kaia: I guess…. But still! She’s not as nice as us, Yup Yup!!
Ryu: Or as funny. *nods head vigorously*
Kaia: So this is my plan. Okay! *claps hands* Divide and conquer!!!
Ryu:…………………… that’s it?
Kaia: Yup Yup!! We gotta do this some way, and I don’t have a good plan. That’s the best I could do! Honest!
Ryu: Ummmm, okies. But how’re we gonna get her to your thing?
Kaia: *smirks childishly* That’s where you and Jolie comes in! Yup Yup!!
Ryu: Who’s Jolie?
Kaia: My cousin, Duh!
Ryu: Ooooooooh… *slowly*
Kaia: She’s coming from Mexico later today so she can meet you guys.
Ryu: O-kay, but what else does your thing do?
Kaia: It lets peoples go to other dimensions. =D
Ryu: Really? O.O
Kaia: Yup Yup!! I’ll put it in your room later, but now we gots ta go for lunch!
Kaia and Ryu: *leaves Underground Hideout*


The two exited the large chamber and proceeded with, once again, running down the ridiculously long pathway. Along the way, they started doing cartwheels and flips for the heck of it. Neither of them noticed the menacing cat-like eyes that peered at them from the door’s keyhole….

~`*’~Back in Kaia’s studio~`*’~

Angel: WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING THEM SO FUCKIN LONG???!!!!!!
Nikey: Calm down, Angie! I’m sure they’ll be back sooner than you think. ^^
Ryu and Kaia: *pops up out of no where*
Kaia: It’s lunch time! Yup Yup!!
Sakuya: Finally! A break! 8D
Tysha: Damn I’m tired! And I have finger cramps! -.-
Ryu: Last one there’s a rotten egg!
Everyone: *rushes out*

~`*’~After lunch~`*’~

Nikey: Soooooooo………. What do you guys wanna do now? We have, like, two hours to spare.
Girls: *thinks*
Ryu: I know, I know! Let’s go skating! =D
Sakuya: What about a movie? I heard Rush Hour 3 is good….
Angel: How ‘bout we just chill here and play at the Arcade in the West Wing?
Tysha: *suggests* Swimming?
New Person: How bout you meet your new neighbors?
Girls: *turns to new person*
Tysha: Who are you?
Nikey: I didn’t know we had neighbors….
New Person: That’s cuz they just moved in *points out*
Nikey: Ohhhhhhhh……..*slowly*
Ryu: Who are you? *repeats Tysha’s question*
New Person: Name’s Jolie! = D I’m Kaia, Beth, Sasha, and Kathy’s cousin. I’m visiting from Mexico.
Sakuya: O-kay, well my name is–
Jolie: *interrupts* Sakuya. And you guys must be Angel, Ryu, Tysha, and Nikey, right?
Girls: *completely weirded out*
Angel: How’d you know our names?
Jolie: Cuz I’m psychic, duh!
Ryu: Really?
Tysha: *snorts* Yeah, and Misha-san from Pita Ten is coming at the door. ¬.¬

-Bing Bong-

Kaia: *dives at the door* I got it! *opens door* Hiya, Misha-san!!! =]
Misha: Hiyas, su!!! *looks at girls* Hiyas! I’m yer new neighbor, su!!!
Girls and Jolie: ……………….. *speechless* *stares from Misha to Tysha and back*
Ryu: …….. No. Way…………
Jolie: *stares at Tysha with wide eyes* ¿Es usted psíquico, también? O.o
Girls: *looks at her* …huh???
Jolie: *repeats* Are you psychic, too? O.o
Tysha: ……… *says nothing*
Kaia: Anyways guys, I gotta run!
Angel: Where the hell are you going?! You can’t leave me with these crazy people!!!
Tysha: *to Angel* Listen to what you just said, Angie… *points to Ryu and Kaia* Add those two with Misha-san and what do you get? (A/N: Answer= ABSOLUTE CHAOS!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Angel: *shudders* N – never mind…. -.-;;;;;
Ryu: But where’re you going?
Kaia: I’m moving to Mexico, Yup Yup!! I’ll send you guys the fashion stuffs for your concerts.
Nikey: Wait, what about our sessions with you?
Kaia: Jolie’s gonna take over for me. ^^
Jolie: That’s right! =D I’m gonna teach you what it means to be a real punk band!
Angel: *snorts* Yeah right! What would you know about being punk?
Jolie: *motions to clothes*
¡Vea para se! *translates* See for yourself!

Jolie was wearing a white and brown diagonal striped shirt, a black shirt underneath, a short, black fringed skirt, brown cut off gloves, white Capri tights, and brown bikerish boots. She had several colored clips in her long, brown hair, and four piercings in both ears.

Jolie: Your lessons start tomorrow! *big smile*
Misha: Oh, Oh!! Mes wants ta help, su!!!
Girls: NO!!!!!!!!!!
Misha: Oh, su…. I guess I’ll go help Kotarou-kun. *calls as she runs outside* Kotarou-kuuuuun!!!!!!!!
Kaia: *gasps* Oh no! I’m gonna miss my plane! Bye bye!!! *leaves and closes door behind her*
Sakuya: So…… What do we do now?
Jolie: Meet yer neighbors, su!!!
Girls: *stares at Jolie*
Jolie: I’m just kidding! *laughs* But seriously, go meet your neighbors! *pushes girls out the door* Bye! *slams door*
Nikey: *sighs* Let’s go. It’ll kill time…
Angel: Wait a sec. I feel like I forgot something….

~`*’~ Back in Angel’s room (their dimension)~`*’~

Darius: *pokes head in Angel’s room* Sis! Mom says you hafta– Huh? Angie? *walks in room* Where’d ya go?

Darius walked to Angel’s computer, and looked at her website. He took control of the mouse. He clicked a few times, accidentally clicking the refresh button. A cat paw was flashing on the screen. (A/N: Oh no!)

Darius: Hmmm… She’s got mail. I don’t think she’d mind… *clicks on paw* *same advertisement pops up* (A/N: See ch. 1 for reference)
Darius: WTF?! *whirlwind starts to pull him in* AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom: *rushes in* Darius? What happened? *looks around* <.<>.> Darius?! Angie?!

~`*’~ At neighbor’s mansion~`*’~

Sakuya: I didn’t know that castle residents could have neighbors….
Misha: Yayy, you came, su!!!!
Angel: Oh no…
Misha: C’mon, su! Meet the rest of us!
Nikey: How many of you are there?
Misha: Um…. lessee. 30, methinks, su!
Tysha: Dear Lord, let there be NONE like Misha!
Misha: C’mon, su!! *leads them inside*

While they were passing their neighbors’ mailbox, Nikey caught the title on the top of it.

Nikey: *reads aloud* Anime Boarding House….
Misha: *yells at top of her lungs* LOOKIES, SU!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NEIGHBORS!!!!

Tysha half expected to hear a thousand sets of feet hoarding to where they were. When none came, she let out a sigh of relief…. then held her breath when a cheerful redhead bounded down a winding marble staircase. A blue haired boy followed him calmly.

Redhead: Hi! ^^ My name’s Daisuke, Daisuke Niwa.
Blunette: I’m Hiwatari Satoshi. Pleased to meet you. (A/N: These two are from DNAngel)
Girls: *drools over the smexy bishies*
Satoshi: *coughs rudely* Ahem!
Tysha: *snaps out of it* I’m Tysha. *points to other girls still drooling* My friends, Angel, Sakuya, Nikey, and Ryu.
Angel: You can call me Angie *still drooling*
Nikey: I prefer Nick.
Sakuya: Call me Kuya! ^^
Ryu: Call me yours! *winks*
Tysha: *pretends to gag*
Misha: Hey, su, where’s everyone else?
Satoshi: They stopped coming down after you called for our other neighbors.
Tysha: Other neighbors?
Daisuke: *laughs* She thought the squirrels outside were neighbors.
Misha: They are, su! They live next to us in their tree house!
Girls: *holds in laughter*
Daisuke: *yells* SHE’S RIGHT THIS TIME!!!! OUR NEIGHBORS ARE HERE!!!!!! *hundreds of footsteps are heard marching towards them*
Girls: *stops laughing and looks scared*
Daisuke: *smiles*
Satoshi: *looks disinterested*
Misha: *sings* Lalala dee da doh! Lalala dee da doh!
Girls: *steps back in fear*

Twenty- seven familiar, and some not so familiar, faces looked at them, some with interest, others with disinterest. A few cat calls were heard.

Tysha: *scowls* Ingrates…
Misha: *to fellow neighbors* I told yas, su!!!

A small group of the neighbors came forward to fully introduce themselves, while the others just waved, said “Hi, nice to meet you” and went back upstairs. The small group consisted of a purple haired boy, a blonde girl with fake cat ears, a blonde boy who was grinning, a tall boy wearing a green uniform who had extremely gelled up hair, and pink/red haired boy wearing a pink uniform.

Purple haired boy: Hi, my name’s Kotarou Higuchi. Please ignore Misha-san’s antics ^^;;;
Blonde girl: My name’s Koboshi Uematsu. Nice to meet ya! ^-^
Blonde boy: I’m Takashi Ayanakoji, but you can call me Ten-chan. =D (A/N: these three co-star with Misha in Pita Ten)
Hair gel guy: Name’s Urameshi, Yusuke Urameshi. *eyes Nikey* Why hello there, come here often?
Nikey: *blushes*
Sakuya and Tysha: *takes step towards Yusuke*
Pink/redhead: *pulls Yusuke away* I’m Shuuchi Minamino. Excuse Yusuke’s behavior; that’s just how he is. Feel free to make yourselves at home. (A/N: These two are from Yu Yu Hakusho)
Girls: *drools*
Jolie: *appears out of nowhere* Sorry to disappoint, but they have something to do. *grabs girls’ collars and starts dragging them away* Oh, and tell Veggie that I’ll see him later!^^
Ten-chan: Sure thing, Jolie! =D

~`*’~ In their mansion ~`*’~

Angel: WTF is your problem?!
Jolie: *shrugs* What’s your problem? I showed up to say that you guys have a visitor.
Nikey: A visitor?
Jolie: *nods* He’s in the Arcade right now, so let’s go see him.
Everyone: *goes in elevator*

``*’~ In Arcade ~`*’~

Darius was currently playing one of the X Box 360’s. His face was scrunched up in concentration, his mind focused on the game he was playing. He was oblivious to all else in the outside world. Nothing could steal his focus………

Jolie and girls: *enters*
Joile: *points to Darius* Do you know him?
Angel: ………….. *speechless*
Ryu: *squints* Darius? That you?
Darius: *jumps out of his skin* ACK!!!!!

………Well, until someone speaks…. -.-;;;

Darius: *turns around and sees Angel* Angie!!!!! *runs to her and hugs her to death*
Angel: *gasps for breath* Darius! *squeaks* Leggo, dammit!!!!
Darius: *lets go and blushes* Sorry Sis.^^;;;
Sakuya: Hey Darius! =D
Darius: *turns to Ryu, Sakuya, Nikey, and Tysha* *stutters* O– oh, u-um, hi guys… @.@ *blushes*
Nikey: *sweat drops*
Tysha: Wait. How’d you get here?
Darius: *explains* I was in Angie’s room, and–
Angel: YOU WERE WHERE?!!!!!! *eyes glow and cape flares evilly*
Darius: *cowers in fear behind Tysha* N-no where, s-sis. *stutters*
Tysha: *moves from Darius*
Nikey: *rolls eyes* Gawd, Angie. Leave the poor boy alone!
Angel: *held back by Ryu* HE’S DEAD!!!! *ignoring Nikey*
Sakuya: Chill, girl! Let him finish for Pete’s sake!
Ryu: *let’s Angel go* *cocks head to the side* Who’s Pete?
Tysha: *slaps face* It has to Baka Saru…. *mutters*
Ryu: Not a monkey!!
Darius: *continues nervously* Erm… well, I was in her room…. and the computer was on, so I went over to it. I kinda sorta clicked something by accident, and whatever it was made this swirly thing come out!! I swear!! It sucked me in… *sniffles*
Sakuya: *pats his back* It’s o-kay, Darius, we believe you! That’s how we got here. *says matter-of-factly*
Darius: *sniffles* R – really?
Ryu: Yup! *nods head vigorously*
Jolie: *checks watch* Whelpers! This was all fine and dandy, but y’all gotta class to go to.
Everyone: *heads to elevator*

Jolie pressed the appropriate buttons after everyone filed in.

Darius: *looks confused* You guys are going to school in another dimension? *thinks* Where are we, anyway?
Nikey: No, no Darius. *explains* We’re not going to school here; Jolie and her cousins are teaching us about being a punk band.^^
Darius: …= | ……=0 ……= |…… Wait. What?
Ryu: We’re a punk band! =D
Darius: ……That…... Is…… So……. Majorly…… AWESOME!!! XD
Sakuya: I know, right?

The elevator stopped with a ding! and opened up. Jolie led them to Beth’s music studio. It was a bit larger than Kaia’s, though it had a different color scheme. There were bright, colored lights everywhere, giving the room a soft, pinkish glow. The girls (and Darius^^) looked around wide-eyed, completely in awe of the studio. It truthfully didn’t look like one though, what with its many pink and black couches, furry chairs, glittery black chalkboard, and– wait… Was that a swing set?!

Ryu: OMG!!! *runs to swing set and starts swinging* Wheeee!
Girls and Darius: *rolls eyes*
Beth: *appears from a far off door* *sees Ryu* What. The. FUCK??!!!
Ryu: *sees Beth* Hi Beth!! =D *still swinging*
Beth: *looks evilly at her*
Darius: Umm… Ryu…?
Ryu: What? *swings higher*
Darius: Erm, you might wanna–
Tysha: *interrupts* Get the fuck off her swing Baka Saru!
Ryu: *mumbles* Not a monkey… *gets off swing*
Jolie: *coughs* Yes you are! *coughs*
Angel: ………*looks weirded out*
Sakuya and Nikey: Uh… Don’t we have class?
Sasha: *pops out of nowhere* *cape flaring* That’s right Maggots!!! Get ta work!!!
Beth: *bonks Sasha over the head* Bitch!!! Get da fuck outta meh room!!
Sasha: *holds head glaring* Fuck you, you little whore!! I’m telling Kathy!! >.< *runs away*
Beth: *flips her off* Yea you betta run, Bitch!!!
Girls and Darius: …………………
Jolie: Now for lessons! =D
Beth: *rolls eyes*

Beth walked to the glittery chalkboard and picked up some chalk. Behind her, Jolie did the same, though Jolie also had a long, pink meter stick. -Whack!- Jolie slapped the stick to the chalkboard to get everyone’s attention.

Beth: *writes on chalkboard*
Sakuya: *reads* “From Badass to Punk in 6 Easy Lessons”…… -.-;;
Jolie: Alrighty then, chickadees! Today we start with Lesson Numero Uno: What is Punk??? Any questions before we begin? ^^
Ryu: *waves hand hysterically* Oh!! Oh!! Ryu gots a question for joo!!
Jolie: No! *snaps* Anyhoos.. Punk!! *slaps chalkboard again* What is Punk, you ask??
Tysha: *mutters* No one asked anything…¬ .¬
Jolie: *ignores her* Punk–as defined by some dude with a stick up his ass– is a style or movement characterized by the adoption of aggressively unconventional and often bizarre or shocking clothing, hairstyles, makeup, etc., …… and the defiance of social norms of behavior, usually associated with punk rock musicians and fans. OR IN OTHER WORDS: PUNK=REBELLIION!!!!
Beth: *writes Punk=Rebellion on chalkboard*
Nikey: *raises hand*
Jolie: Yes Nick?
Nikey: Are we going to practice playing after Lesson 1?
Beth: Yea, but only afta Jolie’s is done.
Jolie: *continues* Punk is also described as having lyrics that speaks against the flow using blunt, aggressive, or violent words…. Uh, yea…^^;;; So that’s Lesson 1 peoples!!! Thank you, and g’night! *leaves studio*
Ryu:….
Tysha:…..???
Angel: …the fuck?!
Beth: Alright, Bitches!!! We gon get down an’ dirty wit dis shit!!! *walks to far off door* C’mon, y’all is practicin’ in here.
Girls and Darius: *follows*
Beth: Hold it! *stops and points to Darius* Who dis iz?
Angel: That *points to Darius* is my twin brother.
Darius: *smiles* Her older twin brother.
Angel: *mumbles* Only by 3 ½ seconds….
Beth: *circles Darius* Hmmmm… I ges you’ll do… *mutters*
Darius: W- what? *looks confused as hell*
Beth: *ignores him and goes into the room*

The room was actually an extended part of the studio. Inside, there was a large recording booth, a few desks, and a practice stage. The booth and stage each had a set of instruments (keyboard, drums, violin, and 2 electric guitars), as well as microphones set up in the appropriate places.

Beth: Here’s da ish, Bitches! You gots 6 days til yo sho, so dat means y’all gotta work yo asses off! *motions to instruments* There’s 4 instruments and a mic. Pick one. NOW.
Girls: *runs to instruments*
Nikey: *picks up violin* This will do nicely.^^
Ryu: Ryu gots the drums!!! *jumps to drum set*
Tysha and Sakuya: We call the guitars!! *grabs guitars*
Angel: *stares at mic* Oh hell naw!!
Darius: *sweatdrops* C’mon, sis. It can’t be that bad. ^^;;
Angel: *glares at him*
Nikey: *sweat drops* Would you rather the violin? *offers nicely*
Angel: *stares at violin in horror* NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Girls and Darius: Jeez, Angie. Calm down…. -.-;;;
Angel: *glares at mic*
Sakuya: I think we should practice now… ^^;
Beth: Damn straight!!

The girls got into their respective positions on the practice stage, with Angel standing in front of them. Darius and Beth sat on a couple chairs, posing as the “audience.”

Beth: Here’s da deal!! You got 6 days til yo show, so you gotta make each session count!!
Girls: *nods*

Nikey started off with testing out the violin, playing a few soft notes. Tysha and Sakuya followed suit, each strumming their electrics in different tones. After a while, Ryu joined in. She beat the drums with relentless fervor, evidently the loudest in the group. Darius whistled in his seat. They don’t sound half-bad, he thought. He looked at his sister. Angel held the microphone in her hands, yet she refused to sing. He then spared a glance at Beth. Yikes! was his first thought. The girl was practically steaming! Beth glared at Angel, who glared right back as her best friends played.

Tysha: *nudges Angel* Sing, dammit!
Angel: *glares* Fuck no! *crosses arms*
Girls: *still playing*

Ryu, Sakuya, Nikey, and Tysha practiced for about 1 ½ hours; they still had an hour left. Angel still hadn’t sung a single note. Darius sweat dropped at his sis, who was glaring straight at Beth. Beth was about to strangle Angel, when the tune suddenly changed. Angel and Darius’s eyes widened at the same time. The girls all smirked. They were playing Hawthorne Heights’s Saying Sorry. They all knew that Angel loved the song, and would sing it no matter what. The time for vocals quickly came, and Angel started to sing. Her voice was low to accommodate the natural feel of the song.

//These colors will not change
You change the way I see them
These words will fade ...can you explain
Why you hate them. We aren’t the same.//

Angel’s eyes flashed as she exchanged stares with Darius, who was smiling in the goofy way he did.

//She keeps repeating… I bet she didn’t
She said she was right here...
She seems so distant

Saying goodbye this time the same old story
Seeing you cry makes me feel like saying sorry.//

Behind her, the girls played the familiar song on the not-so-familiar instruments as best as they could. //Just a few last hours
We gotta make this count We’re counting backwards
Just a few last hours
We gotta make this count
We’re falling forwards.

She keeps repeating… I bet she didn’t
She said she was right here...
She seems so distant

Saying goodbye this time
The same old story
Seeing you cry
Makes me feel like saying sorry.//

After a while, Nikey joined in with Angel as the back-up singer.

//Saying goodbye this time
The same old story
Seeing you cry
Makes me feel like saying sorry.

Saying sorry were fallin apart
Wish we knew this from the start
Saying goodbye is the hardest part
Wish we knew this from the start

Saying goodbye this time
The same old story
Seeing you cry
Makes me feel like saying sorry.

Saying goodbye this time
The same old story
Seeing you cry
Makes me feel like saying sorry.//

Sakuya, Ryu, Tysha and Nikey ended the song a little less than gracefully, but that was to be expected. Darius and Beth got up from their seats and clapped, though Darius was much more enthusiastic then Beth, who still wore a slight scowl on her face.

Beth: Heh. You’re betta than I first thought….
Ryu: *grins smugly*
Beth: But! *adds quickly* You still gotta work hard, cuz you hafta make yo own songs by next week.
Sakuya: *groans* But we never wrote songs before! >.<;;
Nikey: She’s right…
Beth: *rolls eyes* Chill. *points to Tysha, Nikey, Ryu, and Sakuya* You guys don’t have to do nuttin but play yo instruments. Dat means dat you– *points to Angel* gotta write all the songs.
Angel: WTF?!?!?!?!?! WHY DO I HAFTA TO DO ‘EM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Beth: Cuz I sed so, Bitch!
Angel: You motha fuckin whore!!!
Tysha: *holds Angel back*
Beth: *ignores her* Alright, Bitches!!! Get back to practicing!! *sits back down*
Darius: *sweat drops*

~`*’~ After practice ~`*’~

Ryu: *bursts through doors* Lunch time!! =D
Sakuya: Finally! I’m starving! >.<
Tysha: Ditto. *stetches* My arms are tired… -.-;;
Nikey: *nods in agreement*
Angel: *humming ‘Saying Sorry’* We ain’t half bad! =]
Girls: *gets in elevator*

~`*’~After Lunch time~`*’~

Sasha: *kicks back chair* *cape flaring* All right, Maggots!!!! It’s trainin’ time!!!
Girls: *looks scared as hell*
Ryu: WAHHHH!!! I don’t wanna die!!! II^II
Sasha: Oh, it won’t hurt……much. *does evil laugh* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girls and Darius: *cowers in fear*
Sasha: *pumps fist* To the Training Grounds!!!

~`*’~At the Training Grounds~`*’~

The Training Grounds were held in one of the many fields behind the mansion. Balance beam, high jump, rock-climbing, tires– it was basically a giant obstacle course. Besides those, there was a track field that ran around the fields… all 13 of them. The girls were lined up side by side, as Sasha paced back and forth. For some weird reason, Darius was lined up with the girls. He groaned inwardly. So not my day… he thought. Suddenly, Sasha spun towards them. They held their breath.

Sasha: *strikes a pose* Listen up, Maggots!! Since it’s your first day of training, I’ll go easy on you. ^^
Sakuya and Darius: *sighs with relief*
Angel: Thank you, God!!
Sasha: *continues* That means only 3 laps around the fields!! =D
Ryu: *faints*
Nikey: O.O;;
Darius: *raises hand*
Sasha: What?
Darius: Umm… yea. Why do I have to do it too? I’m not in the band or on the team or anything… -.-;;
Sasha: *blinks smartly* You’re not???
Darius: *shakes head*
Sasha: We’ll just see about that… *mutters sinisterly*
Darius: *looks scared*
Sasha: Anyhoos! Remember, Maggots!! It’s only 3 laps!! At the most it should take you guys 45… maybe 2 hours…
Angel: ……..
Sasha: Okie dokie!! *takes out a whistle* On your mark…….
Girl’s and Darius: *goes to starting line*
Sasha: *really fast* Get set, GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blows whistle*

The six started running. They were all pretty conditioned in this category, as they had all run long distances before. Even Darius was keeping up ^^. After they passed the 6th field, however, they started growing tired; and after the 9th, they had all slowed down a lot. Well… except Ryu. She was waaaay ahead. ^^;;;

Angel: *running* Damned Baka Saru!!
Ryu: *calls back* Ryu heard that!!! Not a monkey!!!!
Tysha: *panting* Yea, sure Kamesaru!
Nikey and Sakuya: *trying to keep up*
Darius: So… *wheeze* tired… *cough*
Angel: How the hell does she do it?!?!?!?!
Tysha: Must be all the candy…*murmurs*

By the time they all passed their starting point again, Ryu had already passed the 5th field and was moving for the 6th. After finishing their 2nd lap, all except Ryu (who had just started getting tired) were barely jogging. Sasha met them all at the finish line with ice cold drinks on a table, a perky smile on her face.

Sasha: Good job, Maggots!!
Angel: *glares a death glare*
Tysha: *gasps for breath*
Nikey and Darius: Ugnh… *drops to ground* @.@
Ryu and Sakuya: Water!!! *grabs drinks and chugs them down*
Sasha: *sweat drops* Didn’t know you guys were so weak… *mutters*
Everyone: *glares at her* WE’RE NOT WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasha: *cowers behind table* W- well I think that’s all for today.. hehe… -.-;;;
Sakuya: Yes!! XD

~`*’~ Back inside~`*’~

Angel, Darius, Ryu, Tysha, Sakuya, and Nikey all trudged into the mansion. They were exhausted! They all retired to their rooms for the remaining half-hour wait until dinner. Darius, who didn’t have a room yet, went to Kathy, who then gave the second floor to him. During that time, she also told him that he was going to train as a solo artist! (A/N: I’m so evil! ^^) Dinner came and went, and the six stars-to-be went to bed.

(A/N: I’m going to skip the entire week, so next chapter’s the long awaited first show!! =])



-------------------------------------------------------- ----- ---- -----------------
TBC

Misa: …………WTF?!?!?!?! What’d you guys do?!?!?!?!
J-Punkay: lol –to readers- You guys should see her face!!
ThugBaby: :smirks: Nd dats da remix, ya heard meh?!?!?!
Misa: *cries* What have you done?!?!?!?! II^II
Angel: *ignores the idiotic blondes and brunette* Expect the next chapter soon.
Ryu: And don’t forget to R&R peoples!!! =D