Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Angel...or not? ❯ Kobra ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel…Or not?
 
“You have failed us again, Kobra!” scolded a man.
 
A small glare came from the fourteen year old. “Yeah so?”
 
The man sighed. “Kobra, I will send you to earth to take care and watch over a boy. His name is…Joseph. You must not fail this one, Kobra! Now, go!”
 
---Earth---
 
Kobra looked around. She was pale, was wearing a black shirt that had a Cross on it, black jeans with chains going around her legs. On her left arm was a black arm band, her hair was black and tips to mid was highlighted red and her hair reached to her shoulder. Around her neck was a black choker with a dark purple cross on it. On her right arm was a arm band with a thin strap and a grey skull on it. She was bassicly “goth”, shes against labling.
 
Ha, so this is Earth, huh? Pathetic, she thought, darkly. She heard a shout of, “Vanishing Moot! Attack!!”
 
She looked over to her right, near the river, a young green haired boy was battling a teen-who looked like he was struggling. Kobra looked at the group of teens who were behind the boy. One looked very strict and was about to strike the boy if he failed. And evetually the child lost and was slapped across the face then dragged away. They had seen it, but done nothing. Those fools! She thought, upset about what the person did the child.
 
As the boy was dragged passed her, he looked at her with wide eyes.
 
---Later---
 
The boy was outside and it was raining heavily. Kobra walked up behind him and spoke, “Why are you out here, kid?” she asked.
 
He jumped. “Your that girl! The one I passed today! And I don't want to return to my team.”
 
“Why?” Kobra asked, unemotional.
 
The boy sighed and turned around. “Because…”
 
The teen looked at him. “whats your name?”
 
“Joseph…”
 
“I'm Kobra…your guardian angel…I guess.”
 
------------------------------------------------
 
I'll end there! Anyways, review!