Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Victory! ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note!: Yay thanx for the reviews! Hope you like it!

I was watching that it's really funny that when Kai does the "Blazing Attack" men with fire extinguishers come and turn it off! It's just lovelt!

Chapter #22 Victory!

Tala and Kai looked at each other wide eyed. Dranzer's and Wolborg's beyblades spun in front of each other without attacking.

"I don't care who he is, if I don't win this battle Biovolt will..." thought Kai

"I need to win this, I'm just confused that's all, I have never seen him in my life, this is just a trick" thought Tala.

"Wolborg!" yelled Tala, Kai reacted "Dranzer!".

Then Kai and Tala started the battle again, Dranzer and Wolborg started to attack each other. "Flamethrower!!" yelled Kai, "Ice Blast!!" yelled Tala.

Flames came from Dranzer's beak directly to Wolborg, Ice formed in the wolf's mouth and were thrown at Dranzer, both blasts collided and a great sound wave threw Tala and Kai to the cocoon's walls with such a force that they fissured the ice.

Ray and the other noticed the ice cracking and worried.

DJ Jazzman approached to the cocoon "What happened with the battle?" said DJ but before he could watch inside the cocoon he was launched to the Blade Breakers due to the tremendous force the collision provoked. "Be careful! Flying DJ approaching at full speed!!" yelled Dizzy, everyone ran from the bench, except Ray who dodged Jazzman. Jazzman crashed against the bench and his eyes were shining stars.

But in just instants he was like new "the battle is on , ladies and gentlemen!" Jazzman yelled, he was already in a high platform narrating. The blade breakers just sweatdropped. But then they put their attention into the ice, that seemed a little bit thinner, now the silhouettes could be distinguished.

Kai and Tala slowly stood up with anger in their faces, they both kept battling , their blades kept crashing, and the beasts were now using their blasts, but as soon as the blasts collided with the other it neutralized and caused explosions each time the blasts were in contact.

Tala and Kai were standing up with all their force, the explosions were too powerful, they covered their faces with their arms, clenching their teeth, trying to not avert. Kai's scarf moved wildly with all that wind, the wind then blew up Kai's scarf off. Their clothes looked worn out, and in some parts the clothe was ripped due to flying ice shards ripping it.

The ice cocoon was fissuring more and more with each attack. The platform below them was starting to crack up. The battle grew even wilder. Something in Kai's pocket started to glow red, Kai felt it and dug until finding it, it was the red gem that Dranzer gave him. It was glowing like crazy.

A light blue glow called his attention, he turned to see Tala who had a light blue stone gem that glowed like crazy in his neck, Tala searched for it, and took it ,it was hung by a collar or necklace. They both looked confused, the gems glowed like crazy and started to float.

Dranzer and Wolborg paused for a moment and started to glow, red and light blue respectively.

The gems floated right in front of their faces , Tala's gem still hung by the necklace , collar thingy. Suddenly the gems flew, (Tala's gem ripped of from the necklace) and the red gem positioned itself in Dranzer's forehead (in the crown thingy), and the blue gem did the same in Wolborg's forehead.

As soon as they were in the beasts they glowed red and light blue, blinding Kai and Tala. When they opened their eyes they saw Dranzer and Wolborg suspended in the air , glowing. Wolborg was softly landed and he opened his eyes, Dranzer opened her eyes and started flapping her wings.

The beasts didn't look tired as they were before. The glow faded but not completely and left glowing bit beasts.

Kai and Tala looked their beasts . "Let's finish" said Kai, Dranzer nodded , "Wolborg, time to finish the duel" (yu-gi oh!... nah just kidding)Wolborg growled and showed his teeth to Dranzer preparing to attack.

"Dranzer, Fire arrow!!" yelled Kai, "Wolborg, Blizzard!!", Dranzer dove and her body was now covered with flames, Wolborg launched his more powerful attack, as soon as the ice touched Dranzer a huge explosion was created.

Everyone (outside the ice) watched as a tremendous noise was heard, the platform cracked completely and the ice fissured.

Tala and Kai were launched with so much force that they broke the ice. Tala and Kai were launched out from the destroyed platform, Kai was launched to the floor, the same with Tala.

Ice shards fell all over the stadium, everyone covered their heads . The big pieces fell near the benches and the destroyed dish. "Kai!" yelled Ray, Max , Tyson and Kenny as they approached to Kai, who lied in the floor, the demolition boys went to Tala, the cloud still was on the dish, not letting know who was the winner.

"Kai are you alright??" asked his teammates, Kai slowly opened his eyes and looked to the dish that as still covered in mist.

Spencer and Ian went to Tala and helped him up. Kai and Tala where really exhausted , with the help of their teammates both rivals waited for the fog to disappear

Kai and Tala refused the help and walked to the dish between all the mist.Then the mist disappeared revealing a pair of dangling beyblades, but something sky blue flashed and the diamond-form gem appeared suspended in the air right in front of Tala. The gem lost its brightness and fell into Tala's hands, then Wolborg's beyblade stopped too.

The Blade Breaker's faces where with the hugest smile ever seen. Tyson and Max were already jumping and cheering around "HE WON!!" yelled Max, "I CANT BELEIVE IT, WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!" yelled Tyson, Ray just smiled and looked at Kai.

DJ Jazzman saw this and he yelled "The blade breakers are the new WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!" the crowd went really crazy.

Kai's beyblade red-flashed and the scarlet gem appeared and fell into Kai's hands, and Dranzer's beyblade stopped moving.

Kai and Tala picked up their beyblades from the destroyed dish and platform. They looked at each other in confusion. When Kai was about to speak Tyson and Max appeared from behind and hopped on him. "Kai! you're the best!" cheered Max, "I thought you'll never come!" yelled Tyson, Kai was exhausted from the battle , and he couldn't carry both of his teammates and fell to the florr with Tyson and Max on top of him.

Tala and Kai's gazes met again before Tala turned and walked to his team, where Boris and Biovolt awaited him.

"Guys! leave Kai alone he's tired" said Ray as he saw the strange scene. "Sorry Kai" said Tyson and Max as they lifted Kai up. DJ Jazzman appeared holding a great trophy, with four golden beyblades at the top. Kai was pushed with the blade breakers to a platform where all the lights focused on them.

"New World Champions accept the Great World Trophy!" yelled DJ Jazzman. The crowd cheered, Tala and the Demolition boys were already gone. "Blade Breakers New World Champions" the mesg appeared in a big screen.

Dj Jazzman handled he trophy to the captain of the team. After being awarded Mr. Dickenson appeared , "well done, I knew you could do it" , Kai handled the trophy to Tyson. "Where's my grandfather?" asked Kai.

"Don't woryy, I'll talk to you later" said Mr. D. Kai just humped. "Well what about if we celebrate like crazy tonight?" asked Mr. D. "All right!!" cheered Max and Tyson.

Kai stayed away from them eyes closed, arms crossed, ok he accepted them as "friends", but that doesn't meant he was going to happy and cheerful all the time.

"Kai" said Ray, Kai turned to see Ray handling his scarf. "Glad you returned" said Ray, Kai smiled and put on his scarf, "I told you I would return" said Kai, Ray smiled.

"I see you had a great battle" said Kai as he looked at Ray's worn out clothes, and bandages all over Ray. "It was a tough battle, but what matters is that from now and on everything will be alright" said Ray.

Kai's gaze serioused at this statement and looked towards Tala's bench. "I wouldn't be that sure" said Kai, Ray was startled but when he was about to talk Tyson ,Max , White Tigers, All stars, and the Majestics came out from nowhere, and pushed Ray and Kai.

"Let's go to the party , I can't wait!" yelled Tyson.

----outside the stadium----

Everyone tripped on the BBA bus, except for Kai and Ray, Ray was already getting in, Kai was behind Ray, then a black limousine called his attention. Kai saw Tala and the rest of the team. Then another black limousine passed by there, Boris and Voltaire where in it.

Voltaire looked at Kai with a ferocious glare ,Kai returned it, both gazes full of hate. Until a voice broke the eye.-contact. "Is everything ok?" asked Ray, Kai didn't turned to see the car and said, "Everything's just fine".

end chappie!

Hey really thank everyone about the reviews!

Master Franny, Nettick Girl, Sabry says good chappie (wow! long time no see), animeluvr, and Puppalup (sharon) thanx hope you still like it, oh! by the way ill updat every monday and thursday! Ipromise!