Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ On to the rescue pt.1 ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Susaku: Thanx for the reviews!!

Chapter#23

On to the rescue! pt.1

The championship party was taken in an hotel , in one of the highest stories. The room had a large table with punch, many types of food, and the championship trophy was placed at the center of the table.

Tyson was eating like an animal from all the plates of the table, Kenny and Emily were in a deep conversation sat in chairs. Then Mr. Dickenson came, "I've got a surprise for you, Max and Ray", he took both bladers to the door. "Dad!" said Max as he hugged his father, Ray waited anxiously.

"Mom! Dad!" said Ray as he hugged his parents, (his mom wore a Chinese-green dress, his father wore kind of Ray's clothes , but in navy and yellow colors, both of them were black-haired , and it looked like Ray's hair , was like his mom's, but the amber eyes were like his dad's).

"Don't forget about us!" said two five-year olds , black haired twins, the girls had pink and white clothes(their hair was combed in two pony tails with spiky hair), "Rin, Ran!!" said Ray as he hugged them. Rin had pink clothes with white laces , and Ran had white clothes with pink laces.

"Oh, my dear, are you ok?" said Ray's mother as she saw all the bandages. "Don't worry its nothing, after all a doctor already checked me" answered Ray.

Behind them another couple entered "mother, father!" yelled Kenny as he ran to his parents.

Kai stood alone in the darkness of the room, arms crossed leaning in a wall. He was still thinking about Tala and what had happened. Kai wasn't really aware of what was happening in the party. He was trying to find solutions in his own head, he was thinking about what Dranzer told him, but his thoughts were interrupted by a pair of children who pulled his scarf to call his attention.

Kai looked at them puzzled, who were those little girls?, "Don't you want to eat something?" asked both twins at the same time, when Kai was about to answer he heard a voice, "Rin. Ran what are you doing here?" said Ray, as he walked towards them. Ray hadn't noticed it was Kai who was in the shadows, until he came closer. "Uh, Kai , why don't you come and eat something?" asked Ray.

Kai shook his head and walked out of the room, Ray watched him and decided not to follow him. "Why doesn't he wants to eat?" asked the girls, "He's not hungry" said Ray , as he took the girls by the hand and walked them to his parents.

Kai walked in the cold streets of Russia and sat in a bench of a park still thinking. He decided to return to the BBA's room to rest. When he returned all of his team friends were deep in sleep, even Ray who was exhausted and wounded from the battle, both of his sisters were sleeping with him, happily hugging his older brother, Max , Tyson (snoring) and Kenny sleeping in their beds, there was one empty bed, waiting for him.

Before lying Kai went to the window and watched the moon, then someone pulled his scarf from behind, Kai turned to see Rin mid-awaken, she didn't speak but handled a bread to Kai, "you're hungry" spoke the little girl, Kai took the bread, but as he saw that girl wasn't going to leave him until he at least bit it, he gave it a bite. The girl smiled and slept in the floor.

Kai left the bread in a table to carry the girl to Ray's bed and tucked her up.

Kai laid in his bed , sleepless observing Dranzer as he thought "Dranzer help me remember, you where there too", Dranzer spoke surprising Kai, "Do you think you are ready?" asked Dranzer, Kai nodded , Dranzer's beyblade red brightened , Kai felt dozy and felt asleep.

------- flashback (in a dream)--------

Kai could see himself lifting weights, although he looked like a six-year old boy. Little Kai sweat and gasped in exhaustion, then a lavender haired man appeared from behind and punched him in the face , "weakling" was the only thing Boris said.

Kai dreamed all the tortures he lived in the abbey, Kai only ate small portions of food per day. Kai was on a harsh training every day , although he was a little boy he ran in the snow twenty kilometers every day, followed by excessive exercise that exhausted him every day of his life.

And not only that ,he was beaten every time he missed a part of the exercise, it didn't matter if it were only a minute he used to rest, he was beaten by the guards or by Boris, but when Boris beat him it was even worse, Boris didn't cared if it was a little child , he didn't measured his strength and left Kai more than a few times dying. If it wasn't for Dranzer who helped Kai, he surely would have died.

Kai could see himself battling a red-headed boy with a gray beyblade. "Dranzer!!", "Wolborg!!" yelled the boys. The battle ended in a draw.They both congratulated each other for the great battle.

Boris got angry as he saw Kai and Tala smiling."Guards!" he yelled, Kai and Tala looked the guards coming, they both gave each other feared looks , before each guard took each boy by the collar awaiting for Boris' order. "Teach them there's no place for friendship in the abbey" said Boris as he walked away. The guards brutally punched them , and chained them . The poor kids didn't eat for two days.

Little Kai and Tala were chained to the brick wall by handcuffs, they looked beaten. Kai slowly opened his eyes "Tala , are you okay?" he asked, Tala smiled weakly and nodded. "Don't worry as long as we are together" said Kai , "We will defeat the challenges ahead" completed Tala.

----other flashback-----

Kai sat in the corner of his room , that looked more like a dungeon. He was cold and used his arms to cover him, Dranzer glowed and gave warmth to Kai. "Thank...you...Dranzer" the boy shivered.

Kai's gaze looked blank, as he sat in his room. Then he heard the door opening and stood up.

The door opened revealing an old man, with long gray hair. Kai quickly stood up in a soldier way. Voltaire approached to him and could see coldness in those blood eyes.

"Good, he's ready" said Voltaire.

Then Kai could see his younger version inside a green tube with wires connected all around him. Then something went wrong and Kai's body shook in pain, many experiments went like that, unbearable experiments were done to Kai, until the experiments failures were fixed.

Kai could hear Boris speaking with Voltaire "I'm sure this time ..." but Voltaire interrupted him "Don't you dare to fail me again"

But instead of listening their conversation he went to a room , and dodged each laser alarm. He then broke a huge window into the beyblade test room , the alarm started to sound but he didn't care and tried to reached a black beyblade , his beyblade glowed red "don't worry" said the boy as he finally reached the beyblade.

He launched it but it wasn't like he expected, the blade started to destroy everything, then he heard a voice "Kai!!" , Kai turned to see Tala who was in the broken window, but then concrete and beams started to fell from the ceiling. Kai jumped and dodged it barely, then he ran towards Tala, but some boulders blocked the way, now Kai had no escape, Black Dranzer kept destroying everything while Kai tried to remove the boulders , with no result.

Then a rock fell and hit Kai directly in the head, a blood came from the wound, Kai fell unconscious, huge boulders aimed at him but before they could crush Kai's body a red-transparent shield protected him from every rock.

After all the commotion it strted raining, Kai lied in the floor surrounded by boulders, he didn't looked injured except for dried blood in his head.Dranzer protected him from every single rock Kai was slowly awaken by the rain, after all most of the ceiling was gone.Kai slowly opened his eyes.

He could hear sirens from patrols as well as ambulances, Kai slowly stood up and was really confused. He saw his blue beyblade in the floor and needed the urge to keep it and put it in his pocket.Then a smoke screen covered all the place making Kai cough.

One of the walls had been demolished , Kai panicked and ran to the other side of the room. Some men wearing yellow clothes ran to him and carried him before the complete place fall down.

Kai was now really confused ,then he was sat in an ambulance with a nurse, she checked his eyes, and his whole body. Kai wanted to get down.

"wait kid, you're injured, let me help you" kindlysaid the nurse, Kai stopped moving and felt that his head was being bandaged. "that's it, you're a good boy" she said as she covered Kai in a warm sheet. Kai could see many other kids and persons badly injured that were taken into ambulances, some fire-fighters were extinguishing flames and some others removing boulders.

Kai was finally calming down when he heard a voice that made him fear. "Is he ok?" a lavender haired man asked in a cold way. Kai shakingly turned to see him, although he couldn't remember that man made him panick. Kai started shaking , the nurse noticed and tried to calm him down but it was no use, Kai was now really panicked and felt the urge to run.

Kai got down and ran , Boris tried to catch him up but mKai dodged it and run into a park. Kai ran and ran in the darkness of the night, rain soaked his clothes as he ran without any direction. People started to chase him, mainly abbey guards, Kai climbed up trees when he felt they where near catching him, and when they were away enough, he climbed down and ran again.

Hours passed and Kai couldn't be caught. Kai ran a great distance from the abbey and when he felt they were back enough , he walked until he finally fell from exhaustion and slept in a bench from apark. Kai was totally soaked wet, and it was really cold. Kai shivered from cold and tried to warm up with his arms, then he fell something warm covering him, and turned up his head to see an old woman , with beautiful green eyes, looking him with concern.

"Oh my God, are you ok, sweety?" she asked, Kai's gaze was in blank, "Where do you live?", Kai's stare was still in blank , he couldn't remember anything. "It doesn't matter, if you stay here you'll surely get ill, come with me" she said, as he took Kai's hand and covered him with her coat. Kai followed her , he felt she was nice.

-----end flashback---end dream-----

Kai sat up fast gasping, and sweating from the horrofull memories he had just unlocked, Kai asked himself if it was right remembering all that hoorible situations. He closed his eyes and calmed down , he wasn't going to run from his past, but what matters the most is Tala!.

"Tala..." Kai thought. He quickly stood up put his snickers on , and silently walked out of the room in the darkness of the night.

----end chappie----

Holy mother Lode!!1 160 reviews, thank you Everyone!!

Master Franny: What would I do without your reviews?? I would be totally lost, thank you for your opinion and beautiful reviews !! You can always count on me!! Whatever you need, you know who to cal!

Nettik Girl: Thanks for your awesome reviews, i Love'em, I guess you're assuming that we are near the end, you're close but simply not yet, I've prepared some surprises and even fanarts! You'll soon see, hope you stick around!! Susaku is at your orders , (but don't abuse!)

anime luvr: hope you stick around, new reviewer!!

Angel Spirit: Thank you, a lot , very much, hope you keep up with the next chapters, I really liked your review.

feline mistress: MEOWTH!!! hope you keep up with th fic.

hibari: Akihabara denou gumi!! Afrodite1 hope you to stay, with prince falling star, and that you and Densuke read my fic!

Puppalup: Thanx alot I hope I don0't bore you, and that you still like my fanfic, again thanks for reviewing and I really hope you like the next chapters.

Kai chibi lover, sabreysaysgoodchappie: keep reading I promise I'll update as fast as the Flash.

Yay!Yay!: Muchas gracias po tu review, (yo tambien se español) espero ke sigas leyendo.

Neversmile!: thank u, thank u, I'll try to work harder to updta efasster, hope you stick around.

Susaku logging out!! See ya, here's a little preview, Kai will enter the abbey and search for Tala.