Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ on to the rescue pt.2 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Sorry to be late but I didn't wanted to update before the fanarts were ready, you can check'em at , you could check at beyblade fanarts or search me penname which is the same :susaku. But i had some problems so please check them on thursday!Please check them!

On to the rescue pt.2

Morning sun entered the blade breakers' room. Ray slowly woke up by the sun rays, he moaned a little before he felt two pairs of arms hugging him and pushing him to wake up. Ray just covered his head with the pillow and laid down face. His sisters insisted even more and threw him off bed. "ok...ok I'm up" said Ray as he stood up. Each sister grabbed one arm and pulled it. "I want breakfast!" they were asking Ray, "umm ok" said Ray as he yawned and walked mid-opened eyed to the kitchen.

Tyson was still snoring, Max and Kenny were already woke up having breakfast, Kai was nowhere to be found. "He must have woke up early, as usual" thought Ray. Ray greeted his teammates at the table, Max and Kenny were eating breakfast, "you know, it's really strange Tyson hasn't woke up even with the food's smell" said Max as he giggled.

"You just have to say the magic words: Lots of food!!" yelled Dizzy, they heard a thus coming from the room, "wha, wha food??" asked Tyson as he came , he quickly sat in the table with fork and a knife in each hand. Ray , Kenny and Max just sweat dropped.

Soon everyone was eating their hot cakes, even Rin and Ran.

"Are you going to Japan?" asked Max to Ray, "Yes but only a few weeks, then I'm going back to China" said Ray as he smiled to his sisters.

"Where's Kai ?" asked Tyson, "Surely he woke up early and left the room" said Ray, "he better return early or else he will lose the plane to Japan" said Tyson as he munched a piece of hot cake. "Ray, I did some modifications to your beyblade, it was really damaged in the battle with Bryan" said Kenny, "Thanks Chief, can I see it?" asked Ray.

"Sure.... Where did I left it? Ah yes! It's in the room , let me go and get it" said Kenny as he stood up, "I'll get it" said Ran as she happily headed to the room , she got Drigger from a little wooden table , then she noticed the bread she had given to Kai, it was only bitten a little. Ran took Drigger and walked sadly to the kitchen table.

"This is great, thanks Chief" said Ray as he looked his new Drigger, "Chief wasn't the only one working you know" replied Dizzy, "Oh, that's true thank you Dizzy" said Ray, then he turned to see Ran who looked sad. "What is it Ran?" asked Ray, "I gave food to your friend and he didn't eat it" said Ran , and Rin also saddened.

"Don't worry he wasn't hungry that's all... hey, wait a minute, when did you give that to Kai?" said Ray, "In the night when everyone slept, but time later he left the room again" said Ran (Kai didn't notice that Ran was watching him leave in the darkness). "So he left in the night , but why??" asked Max.

"same old Kai" muttered Tyson as he kept eating, but the rest of them didn't, they had a weird feeling about this. Then the phone rang , "I'll get it" said Ray, "Yes?" asked Ray, a raspy voice said "You better hurry to the abbey alone or else your friend Kai...tuut tuutt" (the guy wasn't singing I didn't know how to put the off line sound.) "Hey!! Wait a sec..." Ray growled and hung the phone angrily.

"What happened?" asked Tyson, "We've got to get fast to the abbey, we need to get Kai" said Ray, everyone stood up and went for their coats and beyblades, "Rin, Ran stay here, we'll go to the airport so wait until mom or dad come for you, ok?" said Ray as he closed the door.The girls just nodded.

"Let's go for Mr. Dickenson" said Kenny , "No, if we do , he won't let us go" replied Ray,

The boys ran in the snowed streets of Russia.

"Why did you do that?" asked Voltaire to Boris, "Kai will come, and we'll need bait if we want to catch him"said Boris , "I see" said Voltaire in a cold tone, both of them laughed evilly in Voltaire's dark office.

Kai lured in the abbey's surroundings moving as stealthy, and silent as a shadow would be. Kai stopped behind a brick wall as an armed guard passed through the hall.

When the guard was about to return Kai moved the bushes around him on purpose, the guard heard it and rushed to the bushes, when the guard made it to the wall where Kai was, nothing was there anymore, "I could swear I heard something" said the guard as he scratched his head.

"And you did" heard the guard before having Kai knocking him unconscious. Kai dragged the guard's limp body and hid it in the bushes, Kai put on the guard's brown cloak, and its weapon , and covered his blue triangles with his scarf and started to walk calmly in the halls.

Ray and the rest of the group ran in the streets, but they didn't noticed that a black van followed them behind, when they were about to cross the street the van closed their path and four men dressed in black, trapped Max, Tyson and Kenny, the men used a white piece of cloth with chloroform to sleep the kids, Ray managed to punch the man's face who tried to sleep him. "Kid, you better don't resist" said the man as he pointed to his now sleeping friends who were already in the van.

Ray clenched his teeth, in frustration an lowered his fists reluctantly, the angry man knocked Ray with a gun-hit in Ray's nape, "that's for punching me" , he said as he took Ray into the van.

Kai walked towards the abbey's under lab, in the way he found two guards and the three of them bowed to each other, Kai remembered that they used to greet each other like that when he lived in the abbey. The guards asked "something odd?", Kai just shook his head and kept walking. The guards just paid attention to the scarf but soon they forgot about it and kept walking in opposite direction to Kai.

Kai pushed the gigantic doors, and entered but this time he didn't slid into the stone slide, because cameras would be in all the underground cell's maze, plus he didn't know where Tala was.

So he went into another door and went directly to camera control room, he locked the door behind him and walked towards the man who controlled the camera network. The man watched him walk to him and asked "what do you want? You're supposed to watch the outside entrance" said the man, but Kai continued walking speechless to the guard, the guard went nervous, and panicked when Kai lowered his scarf revealing his blue triangles, the guard tried to push the alarm button but Kai was too fast and punched him right in the stomach, the guard gasped before blacking out.

Kai started watching all the screens until he found Tala and the rest of the demolition boys in separated cells. Each one of them was shackled from wrists and ankles to the brick wall. All of them seemed fine, Kai watched the outside cameras and saw that the guards found the knocked one Kai had left, Kai decided to move fast and before leaving the room he used his beyblade to break all the computers and then ran to the cell's maze.

As he ran he heard the alarms beeping like crazy, and a red light that flashed everywhere. Boris smiled as he heard the alarm, "see? I told you Kai would come for Tala"said Boris, "but Kai hasn't recovered his memory yet" said Boris, "perhaps not all, but I could watch that he remembered Tala, in the championship's finals" said Boris.

An abbey guard entered the office, "sir, the blade breakers have arrived here", "perfect" smiled Boris, "lock them in the main lab cell" the guard nodded and left the room.

Kai finally made it to the demolition's cells, that were guarded by an armed abbey guy. Kai heard from the guards' radio that they had already given the alarm that Kai was dressed like an abbey guard, and that he was heading to the Demolition boys' cells. The guard prepared his gun.

Kai ran to him, and the guard aimed and shot to him but Kai jumped and hit the guard's face with his knee knocking him unconscious. The demolition boys heard the shots, and quickly stood up. Tala heard someone opening the iron door, then a brown cloaked figure entered, and used a key to unlock the shackles , Tala looked at him confused, "why are you doing these?" said Tala, Kai smiled and took the cloak off.

Kai was surprised. "Take this, let's get the others too" said Kai as he handled two small keys to Tala, Tala nodded and freed Spencer and Ian, Kai went and freed Bryan. "The maximum alert is on, we can't escape without being blindingly obvious" said Spencer

"I know a shortcut" said Ian.

"Let's move before more guards come" said Brian, everyone nodded and started following Ian. But before they ran too much Boris' voice was heard in all the abbey.

The boys stopped completely.

"Kai, Kai, Kai did you really think you could scape that easily?" said Boris in a sarcastic tone. Kai and the others growled and kept moving, "Before you leave the abbey, you should come to the lab and say hi, to your bladebreaker's friends , don't you think?"said Boris as he laughed a bit. Kai stopped as he heard Boris.

To be continued.........

Nettik Girl, Master Franny, Feline Mistress, Hibari chan, anime luvr, raven, hope everyone check the fanarts thursday, (actually it's only one fanart for this chappie, but for the next chapter I have more)and I really hope you like them!! Ja ne!!