Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ A Frozen Day ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own BeyBlade or any of its characters.

MG_X:I know that I've been using too much the scenes from the real episodes and was kind of boring , but I want you to know I was just warming up . Read and Review!!

*Betraying Memories* Ch:2 "A Frozen Day"

"Oh no , our bit beasts!!" said Lee and Michael.

"Such weak persons as you don't deserve to have bit-beasts" said Kai with a n evil smile in his face.

"You don't have the right to take our bit-beasts" yelled Mariah

"I can't believe it Kai stole their bit-beasts" said AJ.

"I am as shocked as you are , Brad, we never can expect what Kai will do with this new powerful blade" said AJ Topper

"You can't take them!!" yelled Emily as Kai walked down the stairs of the bey-dish. Kai looked over his shoulder and spoke "In the first place you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me"

Both teams watched in astonishment "What are you saying?" asked Mariah with watery eyes.

Kai ignored Mariah and he continued walking with Ian and Tala.

"I can't believe this" said Max with a sad tone.

"Kai destroyed their blades and stole their bit-beasts , Kai wasn't like that when he was with us" an upset Tyson said as Kai was entering to the Demolition Boys' area (or that little area where Boris and the Demolition Boys where I don't remember the name for that place )

"Why would he had changed so much?" said Ray.

"I don't know but something's wrong here and we got to find it" said Tyson .

"But first I think your friends need you" said Robert as he and his team walked out from their sits.

"You're right" said Ray.

The White Tigers and the All-Stars, Mariah and Emily with watery eyes , and Judy were walking through a hall were they met the Blade-Breakers at the end of it.

"What happened to you guys?" said Tyson leading his group.

"We couldn't handle it , Kai was just playing with us" said Michael in an upset form.

"It was just a trap!! He tricked us so he could stole all our bit-beasts at the same time!!" yelled Lee.

"Calm down Lee" said Ray trying to comfort Lee.

"Mom. are you ok?" said Max

Judy with a faint smile "Of course I will be okay it's just that we didn't expect Kai to be that powerful"

Max forced a smile "Ok"

"What happened to Kai he didn't even looked like human , he showed us no mercy and he looked as he joyed it" said Kevin.

"He is so cold,. why did he changed so much?" asked Mariah

"We don't know , he suddenly changed of team and mood . this all started at the abbey where that strange man named Boris had a kind of reaction on Kai's mood ...that's it the abbey! This has to do abbey where Tala and the Demolition Boys are ! That's it!" Tyson yelled , though nobody was understanding his conclusions. "Don't you see!?" everyone looked Tyson with a look of confusion. Suddenly Tyson started running. As did the rest of the Blade-Breakers following Tyson. "Ray!! Where are you going!?" Mariah exclaimed as she saw Ray running.

"Don't worry we will solve this problem!!" Yelled Ray as they lost sight when they turned in a corner.

In the Demolition Boys' room.

Kai was standing up in a corner leaned in a wall arms crossed eyes closed. Tala was sitting in a bench as Bryan , Spencer and Ian were playing a card game. Silence reigned in the room. Suddenly Boris entered the room and everyone except Kai stood up in a soldier way. Kai only opened his eyes and turned to see Boris without moving his head.

"Well , well, well. Kai I've seen what you can do with Black Dranzer and that's why I'm naming you captain of the Demolition Boys ,after all you were destinated to lead their way" said Boris.

Spencer , Ian and Bryan made a disgust face but didn't speak a word.

"But." Tala's voice was heard in the room., for the first time in years Tala was disobeying an order from Boris.

"Quiet! This is an order , are you disobeying me Tala?"

"No, sir , no!" Tala said as standing in a soldier position.

"Whatever" said Kai as he left the room.

"You are going to obey whatever your captain tells you" and with that Boris left the room.

Tala's angry face could been watched by the other members of the team as he said "Who does he think he is staying in my place!?" the other members just stayed quiet.

Back at the hotel room with the Blade-Breakers

"I wonder what happened to Kai... but we will find it! I'm sure that guy named Boris has something to do about it" said Tyson

"Should we go to the abbey?" said Kenny

"I dont think it's a good idea" said Dizzy

Everyone turned to face the computer. "Why do you think that?" asked Max.

"Because the last time we went there I sensed too many alarms and security devices, it would be almost impossible to enter the abbey without being detected" said Dizzy

"But the question is why do they have such security if it's only an abbey?" said Kenny in a reflexive tone.

"Maybe they're more than it looks" replied Dizzy.

Ray was about to say something when they heard someone knocking the door. Ray opened the door and saw Robert and his team, as they entered the room Tyson asked "What are you doing here?"

Robert's only replied was "We think we know who might be the person behind all this problem"

Everyone watched in silence as Jhonny told them what they've done "First we investigated for the possible reasons thai Kai had for leaving you guys"

"We followed him and we saw him talking by telephone with his grandfather... Volltaire" said Enrique

"What!!??" yelled the Blade Breakers

"Why did he didn't tell us?" asked Ray

"We don't know" said Oliver

"This is what I heard" said Jhonny.

--------Flashback------------- Kai was standing in telephone booth , in a hall .

"As I told you , those teams had bit-beasts" said Kai (the other person's voice couldn't be heard)

"Yes , grandfather I will do it as longer as I have Black Dranzer with me , after all my old team doesn't have the strenght to defeat me" replied Kai with an evil smile as he said this words.

He hunged down the phone and in low voice he said "Damn Voltaire , after I'm done with the Blade Breakers I will stay out of his control otherwise he will find another way to keep me as his tool. Anyway I'm the only one who can control B.Dranzer." and with that he left the hall and Jhonny was hid in a corner , Kai didn't heard him.

----end flashback-----

"And that's what happened so probably he will be searching for you to ask you to battle him" said Robert

"We will accept his challenge!" yelled Tyson

"But Tyson.." Max was interrupted by Tyson "Does he think he can beat us? , well I don't , so we will accept his challenge to make him eat those words!" an angry Tyson said

"But...but .. he's too powerful" said Kenny shaking of fear

"Are you with me guys?" said Tyson

"Of course , I won't let Kai destroy our friendship" said Ray

"You know you can count on me Tyson" said a cheerful Max

"You're right, I'm with you" said Kenny.

"I trust you can change Kai to his normal self" said Jhonny

"Don't misunderstand us but we must leave , we wish you the best of the lucks" said Robert As Tyson nodded Robert , Jhonny , Enrique and Oliver left the room.

"Well we need to be prepared Kai might challenge us any time" said Kenny

"You are right after all he defeated two teams at the same time" said Max

"We need to prepare, defeating Kai is not an easy thing even if we are together"said Ray in a serious tone.

"Let's practice!!" yelled Tyson

All that night Blade Breakers spent most of the night practicing and creating new tactics.

The sun shined trough the hotel window waking everyone except Tyson. Ray prepared some fried eggs and Tyson woke up as a zombie searching for food, this made everyone laugh.

As they finished eating they heard someone knocking the door , Tyson opened the door this time to find a tall man with a black suit and dark glasses.

"Is this the room of the Blade Breakers?" asked the man "Yes , what do you want?" replied Tyson with a quetioning face

"Master Kai sent me to take the Blade Breakers to meet him in a place he has chosen" answered the man , and with that Tyson went to the small kitchen where the rest of the team was.

"Umm , guys?" said Tyson in front of the little round wooden table where the team was talking.

"Who was it Tyson?" asked Max

"I it is time , Kai wants to see us" Tyson said , no one replied,everybody took their blades incluiding Kenny ,who took a small purple beyblade, they followed the tall man out from the room. Outside the hotel they tripped on a large black car to an heliport (is that correct? , I didn't remeber the name of the place where helicopters land , sorry) now they were flying in an helicopter, silence reigned everybody had their own thoughts

"Why are you playing with us?" Ray thought

"We will win you , how could you betrayed us after we offered our friendship to you?" Tyson thought in an angry mood

"We will find what happened to you and we will fix it , as simple as that" Max thought hoping Kai wasn't as bad as he looked.

"Can we win this battle?" Chief asked to himself

Suddenly Ray broke the silence "Where are you taking us?"

The pilot replied "To a place Master Kai told me to take you, to Lake Baykal one of the largest lakes in Russia"

As the Blade-Breakers watched from the little windows they saw Kai waiting to the helicopter to land.

As they landed the Blade-Breakers ran to Kai's position.

"There you are , you were late" Kai said in a cold tone.

"We are ready to battle you!! We know that you wanted to challenge us" yelled Tyson

Kai widened his eyes a little because he didn't knew that they knew his plans.But that wasn't important to Kai and he said "Well the fact that you know my plans doesn't means you can win ah I almost forget stay with this"

Kai took a blue beyblade from his pocket and threw it a t Tyson's feet.

"Why? Dranzer always satyed with you and now you leave him too!!??" yelled Tyson with a single tear in his eye but before anyone could see it he swiped it off.

"Because noe she's useless , I have Black-Dranzer and that is more than enough to defeat you" said Kai

The Blade-Breakers clenched their teeth as they prepared their beyblades.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Kai preparing his beyblade to launch.

"Nothing!!" yelled Tyson as all the team launched their beyblades as well as Kai.

"You can't win if we are all together" said Ray with his wildcat look

"We work as a team and that's why you're going to lose!" yelled Max

"I always thought you felt something for us though you never said nothing" said Kenny

"Brainiac... I always felt something for my team... I felt a disgust sensation being in a pathetic team as yours!!" said Kai

Tyson clenched His teeth and yelled "Dragoon!! Time to show him a lesson!!"yelled Tyson as a kind of tornado was coming from his beyblade and Dragoon was outside his blade.

"Or two!! Drigger!!" Yelled Ray as Drigger was out from his beyblade.

"Come on Draciel!!" yelled Max as Draciel was out too.

The three bit-beasts were waiting the orders of their masters.

"ATTACK!!!" the three of them ordered and as the three beyblades approached Black Dranzer Kai said "First we need to get rid of the trash"

Black Dranzer moved so fast that the three beyblades collided with each other. Black Dranzer was heading towards Kenny's beyblade

"Oh no! My beyblade!!" yelled Chief as his beyblade was turned to pieces by Black Dranzer

"You never where a good beyblader even a bad blader , hahahah!!!" Kai laughed as he saw Kenny dropping to his knees to pick up his beyblade

"Don't worry Kenny we will finish him by you" said Ray

"Attack!!" said Ray "Attack!! Galux!! Galeon!!" yelled Kai

"Wha..?" Ray didn't have time to react suddenly he was being attacked by the bit-beasts of his childhood friends. Drigger was defeated and stopped spinning Ray picked up Drigger with a sad face "He defeated me that easily::"

Tyson saw this and said "How could you use the bit-beasts of other persons as if they were yours!!?"

"Like this" Kai yelled as he freed Trygle and Trygator and both attacked Draciel and destroyed Max beyblade leaving only the bist-chip.

"Draciel!!" yelled Max as he picked up the chip

"Now you are alone" said Kai to Tyson

"Don't listen Kai!! You can defeat him!" yelled Ray

"I don't think so" said Kai

"Black Dranzer!! Finish him!!" as Black Dranzer came out of the beyblade the sky darkenned too much as the Blade-Breakers watched in awe the ambient.

Dragoon tried to beat Black-Dranzer but it was too much for him and he stopped spinning .

"What?" said Tyson

Though the lake was frozen the battle left a lot of fissures in the ice , the Blade-Breakers and Kai didn't noticed it.

"I told you that you can't win" said Kai as he lifted up his beyblade "Now it's time to vow my price, your bit-beasts!!"

As he said that the other beyblades except Dranzer were shining

"I can't believe he is actually taking our bit-beasts!" said Ray

Suddenly they heard a loud noise as they saw the helicopter sinking in the ice.This distracted Kai and the Beyblades stopped shining. "We better get out of here!" said Chief as he saw the fissures growing

"Yeah, you're right!" said Ray , and with this they started running to the shore of the lake. Kai was behind them. When they turned they saw a piece of ice blocking the way of Kai living, Kai in a circle of ice without scape.

"Guys we gotta help Kai!!" said Tyson , so the BladeBreakers returned to Kai.

"Damn, this should be no problem if I jump" said Kai to himself. But when he tried to jump he felt his right foot stuck in the ice. He tried and tried but he just couldn't take his foot out and the piece of ice he was standing on was starting to sink.

"Kai quickly give me your hand!" Tyson was at the other side with the Blade- Breakers with him. Kai was shocked at this , Why would they want to save him?

"Leave me alone , I can handle it by myself!!" Kai said not sure if he was right.

"Kai let us help you!!" yelled Ray

"We want to help you!" yelled Max

"But why would you do that?" asked Kai in a shock

"Because we are your friends you stupid! , now give me your hand before it is too late!!" said Tyson Kai reacted and stretched his hand to the Blade-Breakers all of them were doing their best but Kai knew it was too late , Kai noticed that if he didn't let the Blade-Breakers they would fall with him.

"If they keep holding me they will fall too , I can't let that happen" kai thought "Sorry , for all the things I did" said Kai as he tried to pull his hand out of the others.

"What are you doing!!?"The Blade-Breakers yelled

"Don't you understand? If you keep holding me you will fall too!!" yelled Kai as he used all his force to free his hand then he sank with the piece of ice.

"KAI!!!" yelled the Blade-Breakers

When Kai was sinking he used all his force to break the ice from his foot and he did it, he tried to swim to the surface but it was too cold and he was too deep everything was turning dark "After all this is what I really deserve, sorry Dranzer..." and with that all his world turned dark..

Back at the surface...

"I'm going for him" Tyson was about to jump to the lake when Ray stopped him just in time

"Sorry Tyson But I can't let you go" said Ray, suddenly a red light blinded them when they reached for the source of the light they saw Dranzer coming out of her Blade.

"Wow! Look at that!" said Max

"But how could she be free if anyone have summoned her?" said Kenny

A bird screech came from Dranzer as she dove to the water

Kai was floating ina dark world , suddenly he started to feel warm and he regained conciousness and when he opened his eyes there was Dranzer

"...Dranzer..." that where Kai's last thoughts before he lost consiousness again.

Next Chappie: Memories gained

MG_X: Hello I'm updating!! These are my review responses: Note: I know there were too many mistakes in the last chapter , sorry it's because I was in a hurry , and this time too so if there are any mistakes I'll try to correct them in the next chapter.

KaiKurtRavenWizy (or vicky):Thank you again for reviewing!! Wait my next chapter it will have more fantasy scenes I promise!! Frostt: I know you're right but I promise that eventually it will have more action and less scenes from the real episodes , thank you for your review!!

Crosby: Thank you for your review ,what happens is that I was in such a hurry to upload that I didn't look out for mistakes.

Tyde girl: Thank you!!! Of course I'll try to update as aoon as possible.

Child of the Stars: Thank you! I will update soon.

Sabry says good chappie: Sorry I was in such a hurry that I didn't looked for mistakes. Thank you!!

Haruka Hana: Warning KAI will be tortured in the next chapters (it isn't joke) Thank you (big eyes)

Well hope you liked it!!