Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Gained Memories ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Discclaimer: I don't own BeyBlade or any of its characters.

Read and Review folks!!! Let's start the chappie #3 yey!!

Betraying Memories Ch#3 Memories Gained

"....Dranzer...." was Kai's last thought as he fainted again...

Kai was lying in a bed unconcius , he was without his scarf , he was covered with a white blanket up to his neck and had a piece of a little and very thin white sponge in his forehead. Around the bed where the BladeBreakers: Tyson was sleeping aside the bed supported by his knees , Ray was sleeping in a sitting form, his knees near his face , Max was curled in a sofa , and Chief was changing Kai's forehead sponge.

As he soaked the sponge in a bowl of fresh water he said "How did he survived?" and as he placed again the sponge in his forehead again Kai started to move a little ,Kenny panicked "What should I do? What should I do? ....I know I'll wake up Ray he will know what to do" Kenny started to walk to where Ray was.

As he walked he heard Tyson moaning , Kenny turned to see Tyson in a sleepy face "What happens Chief?" asked Tyson

"I think Kai will wake up very soon" whispered Kenny

"What!?" Tyson was startled at Kenny's words

"What happens?" Kenny and Tyson turned to see Max awake in the sofa.

"Chief thinks Kai will be awake very soon" whispered Tyson

"What!?" Yelled Max and with that Ray was awaken

"What happened guys?" asked Ray

"Come Ray, Kai is moving" said Kenny and with that Ray went to Kai's bed "Turn on the light" said Ray , Max went and turned up the switch.

The BladeBreakers stared at Kai , Kai was clenching his teeth and his fists were gripping the blanket , he was having memories turning back to his mind.

----- Flashback-------

You can see a woman with with beatiful large greyish-white hair holding a little boy's hand. The boy had four blue triangles in his cheeks he was wearing blue pants and a sky-blue t-shirt. And with them was a tall man with blue hair with bright crimson eyes they looked as if they discussed with an older man who had a long grey hair and used a brown cloak.

"You can't take him" spoke the woman with watery eyes shielding the little boy behind her.

"You don't understand Kai has a great potential" said the older man

"I won't let you take him away!" yelled the blue haired man

The older man flinched at this and stepped away a little and said as he tripped on a large black car "I will have him and your little project too , and there's nothing you can do about it" and with that the car was lost in sight.

"Why is grandpa acting like that mom?" asked the three year old Kai.

"He is just mad that's all" said the woman in a kind tone "Why won't you go and play in the backyard?"

Then everything was a blurred vision as the little kid nodded and smiled to her mother.

----End Flashback-------

Kai's eyes flashed open and he quickly sat gasping for air, sweating as he just had been having a nightmare, the little sponge fell from his forehead landing in the floor. He watched evryone