Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Lost Memories ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade or any of its characters ,though I wish I could (sob)

Yeah!! We are starting chappie number four!! Sorry to update so late but probably I will update each five or seven days.I am having problems because my computer isn't working so I'm using a borrowed computer each five or seven days sorry (big eyes)

Betraying Memories Chapter#4 Missing Memories

The BladeBreakers watched as Kai left on the car. "I hope he will be ok" said Ray in a worried tone

"Don't worry Ray I know that Kai can handle those kinds of situations" said Max in a cheerful tone.

"Yeah after all he is back with us and if he needs help we will provide it" said Tyson}

"I think you're right" said Ray with a smile on his face

"We have to trust Kai" said Kenny

"You're right Chief !" yelled Max

"Now we gotta get to the finals" said Tyson

"Bladebreakers!!" yelled the whole team

-----------meanwhile in the limousine----------------

Kai and Tala were sat in the back part of the car , they were going back to the abbey in total silence until Tala spoke.

"Captain, are you alright?" said Tala as he watched Kai sweating a little and gasping a little as if he was tired , Kai was looking by the window. Kai didn't take the look from the window and replied " You can stop acting Tala"

"You are my captain I am just concerned about your health" said Tala in not a very believing tone.

"Yeah right you're concerned because Boris is" said Kai and they both kept silent.

"I'm feeling dizzy maybe the guys were right , I might just get sick but I can't do that I'm so close to find my past" Kai was deep in thought until an abbey guard opened his door

"Are you alright master Kai?" asked the guard ,Kai didn't answer and walked to the main door with Tala behind him. Kai was wearing a black jacket that Tala handled him , he didn't have an option because he knew he wasn't in good conditions and he had injured his ankle but he seemed normal though he walked as if nothing had happened in his ankle.

"Why do you keep following me?" asked Kai , he was starting to get annoyed with Tala around.

"Orders captain" said Tala

Kai and Tala walked trough a hall , walls of grey brick with cameras in each corner , they were about to enter a room that was secured by two abbey guards each one in each side of the door. "Boris is waiting for you master Kai" said a guard as they let them in the room. The room was like an office, Boris was sat in a big chair with a laptop in his desk , in the back part was a bookcase.

"Kai, here you are" said Boris

"What do you want Boris?" asked Kai in an annoyed tone.

"We were worried about you" said Boris

"Yeah right" said Kai

"Well what matters is that you are here with us" said Boris as he stood up and walked toward Kai. Kai flinched a little. He leaned a little and observed Kai with an eyebrow lifted up. He could see that Kai's health wasn't in a good state he couldn't let his plans go trough the sewer if Kai was sick.

"It looks like you are ill" said Boris and then he lifted his face to watch Tala and spoke "Take him to the nursery immediately" said Boris

Tala nodded " Follow me captain" Kai shot a death stare to Boris before he started to follow Tala , Boris only smiled evily a little then he continued typing in his laptop.

"I have to follow Boris' game until I find what my grandfather and Boris wants with the bit-beasts" Kai was deep in thoughts until Tala snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Captain" Tala said as he pointed the nursery"There is the nursery , I have to report with the team , excuse me captain" and with that Tala left.

Kai didn't say a word and walked to the nursery were a doctor (the doctor was tall with brown hair and brown eyes , he had a white doctor coat) walked to him "Mr. Boris told that you need to be treated for a possible illness" Kai stayed silent, the doctor was disconcerted with Kai's reaction. "If we want the illness I need to give you a strong medicine , you will feel dizzy and then you will sleep but the medicine will totally heal you , do you agree in using this medicine?" asked the doctor

"Do as Boris says" said Kai

"Wait , I will ask mr.Boris" the doctor left the room and went to a phone with a little screen with Boris in it "He says that we proceed as you wish" said the doctor "well , what are you waiting for ,give him the medicine" Boris said in an angry tone.

"But, hum he may die this medicine is too strong , he will be in coma at the least" said the doctor in a worry tone.

"Do as I say! He will be alright!" yelled Boris already mad

"Yes sir!" replied the doctor as he turned off the screen.Boris grinned evily as he thought "Kai will continue the tests that we didn't finish when he was little and he doesn't know about it... this is just excellent" Boris smiled as he leaned in his chair.

The doctor went to the room were Kai was and stared at Kai with fear "How can they test this things on this poor kid" the doctor thought.

"So. what did he say?" the doctor's thoughts were interrupted by Kai's voice.

"To proceed with the medicine" said the doctor . "then do it" replied Kai

Kai sat on one of those metallic beds in the room as the doctor took out a syringe with a yellow liquid inside it , although it was a little quantity the doctor was worried that it could kill Kai. The doctor walked toward Kai's direction and injected the syringe into Kai's right arm. Kai didn't made a move nor a grin because he was used to that when he was a little boy.

Kai almost immediately started to feel dizzy his eyes started to get blurred and his world was becoming darker and darker until he lost consciousness and fell sleep. The doctor lied Kai in the bed fearing that he was dead. But he was amazed that Kai was only sleeping and that he wasn't in coma.

"You see , I told you he was going to be okay" said Boris as the doctor turned to see him.

"But how this could not be happening , it's , it's impossible!" said the doctor yet amazed of Kai's resistance as he watched Kai.

"This could be mortal to any other person but not Kai , his body is already used to that kind of drugs since he was a little boy" said Boris as he rested his right hand in Kai's forehead.

"Don't you mean he." said the doctor

"Exactly , he is the genetically perfect boy from biovolt" said Boris as he left the room "You can leave , I will send somebody to take him to his room" said Boris as he left.

----In Kai's room-------- Kai was leaned on a bed with a white blanket though he was not covered with it. He was sleeping peacefully. His room had a camera in one of its corners.

Boris was watching Kai from a little screen as he grinned evily. He then turned another screen where Voltaire was.

"The second Phase from the experiment is done , Voltaire" said Boris

"Perfect" smiled Voltaire "When he wakes up make him battle the best of the abbey" said Voltaire

"As you order" said Boris

---back at Kai's room

Kai was dreaming .You can see Kai moaning a little.

--------------flashback---------------

"Grandma!" yelled four year old Kai , without his triangles in his face. The little boy ran to the sideway of the bed were an old woman was lying. "Look at you , you are so big" said an old woman with grey hair and dark blue eyes.

"Grandma , is it true you are sick?" said the little boy in a sweet voice. The old woman still with her kind smile answered " yes , but you little boy don't worry ,okay?" said the old woman as she rubbed Kai's head playfully.

"Of course!" said the little boy as he started laughing together with her grandmother.

-------------end flashback------------ --------------flashback--------------- "No Shiharu!!" yelled Voltaire as an old woman let her last breath of life. Voltaire fell to his knees kissing her hand , sideway of the old woman's bed, meanwhile a woman with beautiful greyish-blue hair was in the door frame with a tall man of blu hair with crimson eyes. The woman was hugging strongfully her husband.

Kai entered the room runnng as if he was playing then he stopped as he saw his parents hugged , her mother crying and his father with a very sad face as if he was about to cry.

"Dad , what is happening?" said little Kai as he reached his mother's hand.

"Kai" said between sobs her mother but she was interrupted by her husband.

"Kaori, let me handle this" said the blue-haired man

"Kai..." the blue-haired man couldn't finish as Kai saw first what was going on the room .

"Granadma!!" yelled the little boy as he dodged his father trying to hold him and he ran to the bed.

"Grandma, grandma" said the little boy as he shook softly her grandma's body just as he tried to wake her up , but Shiharu didn't move and the kid just startaing crying and hugged her. --------end flashback----------

------------flashback---------------- "You won't take him!" yelled Kaori as she shielded Kai from Voltaire

"No father! Last time you did xperiments on him are you insane!?" yelled the blue haired man

"You wont stop me and you know that!" yelled Voltaire -------------flashback------------------

"I don't want you to have this things!" yelled Voltaire to four year old Kai as he took a teddy bear from Kai's hands

"But Grandma made that bear for me!" replied Kai trying to keep the brown bear , the bear had three holes: one in the right ear , other in a cheek and the last one in the left arm. Voltaire tired of Kai slapped him on the face and threw him to the floor. "Now you will do as I say!" yelled Voltaire

Kai reluctantly obeyed with watery eyes and followed his grandparent

--------end flashback--------------

Kai suddenly sat up quickly gasping for air he was comotioned and he looked everywhere and he calmed down when he recognized his room. And he leaned again touching his forehead.

"I don't remember doing those things , I don't even remember having a grandma. Where tose ilutions?" Kai's concentration was broken by the door that was being opened. The same doctor that used the syring in Kai. He was like if he couldn't speak he watched Kai in awe. This bothered Kai.

"What are you looking at?" said Kai in an annoyed tone as he stood from the bed and walked towards the door ignoring the doctor.

The doctor watched in awe as Kai left the room "How....after all what they told me about of the genetically pefect boy was right , a normal human at least will be in coma at this rate but he only slept not even a complete day" thought the doctor in disbelief.

"I know what you are thinking , it is incredible isn't it" said Boris behind the doctor.

The doctor shaked a little he didn't heard Boris approaching.

"Did you know curiosity killed the cat?" said Boris with an evil grin.

"What do you mean?" asked the doctor shaking with fear.

"You know you didn't have permission to check on him , right?" said Boris as he approached to the doctor , the doctor backed a little as Boris was getting near him.

"I'm sorry sir... I beg you to forgive ..it..it's because I had to see him with my own eyes..." said the doctor.

"I'm afraid you have seen too much for your own health" said Boris as he took out a gun from his cloak. The doctor tried to run but it was too late Boris already pulled from the trigger and four bullets were inside the doctor's body now lying lifeless in the floor with a pool of blood around him.

"Hmp" said Boris as he left the room and spoke to the abbey guards that were guarding the entrance of Kai's room.

"Clean the room!" ordered Boris and he left the place , the guards nodded and entered the room.

------------at the russian tournament-------------

"On this side of the BeyStadium the BladeBreakers!!" yelled DJ Jazzman

Tyson , Max and Ray lifted up their hands greeting the crowds , and the crowd cheered and freaked. The white-tigers , the All-Stars and the Majestics were on the crowd.

"I hope they win" said Mariah

"I think they will , The FireBladersaren't so powerful" said Emily

"Emily never subestimate your opponent , never" said Robert

"Remember what we thought about Kai and we lost our bit-beasts" said Michael

"Yeah , we didn't expect that powerful force from Kai" said Kevin

"But don't worry the Blade-Breakers told us that Kai will return us our bit- beasts as soon as this tournament is over" said Lee

"I hope so" said Jhonny , and with that they all stopped talking and watched the battle that was about to begin.

"And from this side... the FireBladers!!" yelled DJ Jazzman. The FireBladers consisted in three persons , the three of them were waring the same clothes: they were dressed in an arabian way , they had arabian red boots , an orange pants , a yellow turtle neck shirt , they had earings in one ear , and they had golden rings one in each shoulder.They were two boys and the middle of the team was a girl.The girl instead of having pants had a little red skirt and two pony tails.

The first one in the bey-dish was the shortest one of the team with yellow hair and amber eyes. His name was (it is more his nickname) Flameboy.

"From the BladeBreakers... Max!" yelled DJ as Max stepped in the dish (Max status' screen)

"And from The Fire.Bladers... Flameboy!" yelled DJ as Flameboy stepped in the bey dish ( his status screen) He had a normal yellow beyblade.

"3.......2.......1....Let it Rip!!" yelled DJ Jazzman as both boys launched their beyblades.

The beyblades started circling each other when suddenly Flameboy's beyblades launched to Max's Draciel and almost dumped Draciel out of the dish.

"That was close" said Max in a releaving tone. "Well no time for games" said Max as he cheered up.

Flameboy just stared in confussion. "Draciel!!" yelled Max as his bit-beast was going out from his beyblade.

"Ow what's that?"Asked Flameboy in confussion

"That is the thing that will make you lose!" yelled Max as Draciel launched attacks at the yellow beyblade until it stopped moving.

"Max from the BladeBreakers is the winner!!" yelled DJ Jazzman as the crowd cheered up and were going like crazy.

"The first round is for the BladeBreakers!!" shrieked DJ

As Max approached to the bench he was received by the BladeBreakers with a toast and hurrays and they cheered a lot Max's winning.

"The next round is in thirty minutes" said DJ Jazzman as he retired from the scene.

-------------------Back with Kai----------------

"I'm worrying about that dreams , now's the moment to investigate" thought Kai as he walked through a hall.

"I gotta talk to the BladeBreakers first" he thought but he was interrupted when he saw a shadow very familiar to him it was Voltaire , Kai was in shock.

"Grandfather" said Kai softly

MG_X:Sorry it took tons of days to update but as I said I apologize if i take too long to update.

Sorry if this isn't the way to respond reviews , but I was in such a hurry that I can't respond correctly.

Special Thanks to: Phoenix , Vampire Neko ( by the way read and review " Finding Her" it's a great story specially to Kai fans) Gracias again to Frosst , to my usual reviewers Haruka Hana , Vicky and Sabrysaysgoodchappie.

Thank you all and continue reviewing!!