Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Apologize ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer:* I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

MG_X: I made a little change in the story, (in the first flashback Kai was three years old but I made a change in Kai's age, now he is four because I thought that Kai spoke too much for being a little kid of three years.) And as each chapter I apologize for grammar errors and I also apologize if the story is a little bit boring but I want to write a good story before the fantasy parts.

Betraying Memories Chapter#5 Shadows Untamed

"And Ray is the winner!!" yelled DJ Jazzman as the girl from the FireBladers fell to her knees as she picked up her orange beyblade.

"Yeah!! You did it!" yelled Tyson as Ray approached to the tam's bench.

"From the BladeBreakers . Tyson!!" yelled DJ as Tyson climbed up to the beydish.

"And from the FireBladers. Heat!" yelled DJ Jazzman as a red haired boy with sunglasses on him with a red beyblade stepped on the beydish.

"3....2....1....Let it Rip!!" yelled DJ as both Tyson and heat launched their beyblades.

"Now you won't rush with us completely" said heat as his beyblade started to shine in a red color.

"Dragoon! Prepare for battle!" yelled Tyson as his beyblade started to shine in a blue color.

"Fire Tornado!!" yelled heat as from his beyblade flames started to sparkle until it turned into a medium sized tornado of fire.

"That is good but not enough" said Tyson

"Wha..?" said Heat as Dragoon appeared in front of him and hit hard Heat's beyblade until it stopped spinning.

"Well, after all it was an honor to battle with the Chinese and American champions" said Heat as he raised his hand to greet Tyson.

"You battle very well, soon you too will be champions" said Tyson as he shook hand with Heat. As the crowd saw that the battle ended in a friendly way they cheered both teams.

" The BladeBreakers win!! And they pass to the finals of this Russian tournament!!" yelled DJ Jazzman.

-------------At the abbey---------------

"Voltaire" spoke Kai in an annoyed tone. "What are you doing here?" asked Kai.

"Aren't you glad to see your old Gramps" asked Voltaire , kai stood silent. Voltaire smiled evily "I came from Japan just to see how you were doing"

"Yeah right" was Kai's only response as he started walking leaving his grandfather behind.

"Kai!" yelled Boris from behind "Where do you think you are going? , you are going to train right now!" yelled Boris.

"Not right now" was Kai's only response before leaving Voltaire and Boris behind.

"Won't you do something to stop him Voltaire? We need to test the first part of the experiment that we injected Kai." Said Boris.

"Leave him alone , I need to talk to you then we will test our experiment" said Voltaire and Boris nodded as they headed towards Voltaire office.

-----------In the BladeBreaker's room--------------

The BladeBreakers were celebrating with the White Tigers, The All Stars and The Majestics the pass to the finals.

"Congratulations Ray" said the White Tigers as they gathered around him.

"You impressed me Max , I'm proud of you" said Judy as she hugged Max. With the All-Stars around him.

"Good job" said Robert as he putted his hand on Tyson's shoulder. Also the rest of the Majestics were congratulating Tyson.

All the conversations stopped when they heard someone knocking the door. When Max opened the door a great smile appeared in his face , it was Kai.

"Kai!" yelled Max taking everybody's attention to the door. As Kai entered the room Lee and Michael couldn't evade the feeling of disgust they had towards Kai , they still remembered how Kai stole their team's bit-beasts.

"What are you doing here?" said Lee in an angry tone

"Calm down , Lee" said Mariah as she hold back Lee before he launched himself to Kai.

"Yeah , don't you have another bit-beasts to steal?" said Michael as Emily also stopped Michael before he launched himself to Kai. Both the All-Stars and the White-Tigers watched Kai with hate and at the same time fear.

The Majestics stood silent until Jhonny spoke "You don't know anything about honor!" "Jhonny!!" yelled Robert "But." replied Jhonny "This isn't our business" spoke Robert.

"What a great meeting" said Kai with cockiness this only made Lee and Michael more furious than they were.

"Where are our bit-beasts?" spoke Mariah

"I told you that I will return them to you as soon as the Russian Tournament ends" spoke Kai calmly. "You don't have any business here so why don't you leave?" said Kai in an arrogant tone.

"Before leaving I want you to tell us why you told us in the tournament that if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be there" said Judy

"Because I gave Voltaire the list of teams that had bit-beasts so that he can call them and send them direct into the trap" answered Kai

Lee and Michael were about to explode at Kai's comments , but Robert spoke "We better leave , BladeBreakers I wish you the best of the lucks" said Robert as everyone left the room Lee and Michael still mad.

"Thank You Robert!" yelled Tyson before Robert closed the door behind him.

"So , you did get to the finals?" asked Kai

"Yeah , and we did it thinking in you" said Dizzy , Kai raised an eyebrow confused at Dizzy's comment also the BladeBreakers "What? Can't I be emotional for once?" asked Dizzy in an annoyed tone. The BladeBreakers laughed except Kai.

"Well , whatever I'm here mainly because Boris and Voltaire are planning something" said Kai as the BladeBreakers watched silently.

"I've heard from guards of the abbey that Boris is about to hire a group of scientists to make some experiments though I don't know which type. I also heard that Boris and Voltaire have been studying some old ruins that talks about bit-beasts and how they were used in wars" said Kai

"Do you think Voltaire wants to acquire the knowledge to control bit- beasts?" asked Chief

"I think so, that's why he is asking me to collect more bit-beasts" replied Kai, as he headed towards the door.

"Are you leaving right now?" asked Ray

"I have to" said Kai

"But you just arrived" said Max

"Yeah , why don't you stay a little bit longer.?" Said Tyson

"I can't, otherwise Voltaire and Boris will start to suspect about me" said Kai and with that he opened the door but before leaving he took out Dranzer from his pocket and threw at Tyson's direction and he caught it , Tyson looked at Kai in confusion.

"Why do you give me Dranzer , don't tell me you will abandon her again" said Tyson , Kai looked over his shoulder "Of course not , I'm leaving her with you so you can protect her"

"Why?" asked Ray

"Because if they discover her at the abbey , they will eliminate her or they will start to do experiments with her" said Kai

"I understand" said Tyson

"Take care of her" said Kai before closing the door.

"Don't worry Dranzer you're in good hands" said Tyson , gripping Dranzer close to him he cheered up "We need to prepare to the finals!" yelled Tyson

"You're right!!" cheered Max "We need to train more if we want to defeat Demolition Boys" said Ray "And Dizzy will help us , right?" said Chief "You can always count on me" said Dizzy.

----------Back at the Abbey-----------

"We need to know if Kai's bond with BlackDranzer is stronger" said Voltaire

"That's why we are going to test if the first substance made effect on Kai" said Boris as a little screen was turned on suddenly with an abbey guard in it.

"Sir , Master Kai has returned" said the guard.

"Perfect send him to my office." Said Voltaire

--------in another part of the abbey ------------

"Mr. Voltaire is waiting you in his office" said the guard, Kai smiled a little as he moved forward leaving the guard behind , he thought "This is just excellent , now's my chance to study his office and later I will return and find the answers I've been looking for"

Kai opened a large door that had many top security devices but they were all deactivated as Voltaire was in the abbey. As Kai entered the room he studied each possible exit and entrance he could use later that night. The room was dark the only natural light that could enter from a big window that was aside Voltaire's desk was covered by a dark red curtain that covered all the window not letting a single ray of light pass through it. Behind Voltaire was a book case , in Voltaire's desk was a laptop and a desk lamp that was the only light in the room. In front of Voltaire's desk were two chairs. A dark red carpet covered the floor. Voltaire had several papers in his desk and he putted them in a folder and closed it as Kai entered.

"Kai , here you are" said Voltaire as he stood up from his big executive chair as so did Boris that stood from a normal chair that was in front of Voltaire's desk.

"So, what do you want?" asked Kai

"I see that you haven't change since the last time we met" said Voltaire

"Look I want you to test BlackDranzer in a battle with the best of the abbey , Do you think you can handle them or you are afraid you can't?" said Voltaire knowing that Kai would never act as a coward after all he was a Hiwatari. "Of course I can" said Kai as Voltaire and Boris smiled in an evil way "Just tell me when" continued Kai.

"How about right now? Or do you need time?" asked Boris maliciously. Kai controlled by his pride accepted the challenge without thinking it twice.

"This is just perfect if my grandson proves to be worthy of the discovery I made , I will proceed with the experiments." Thought Voltaire as he followed Kai with Boris behind him. They were going to the training room.

The room were they entered was with yellow-brownish brick walls with no windows and one metallic door , were Kai , Voltaire and Boris entered. Right in the center of the room was a big beydish in a gray color. Right in front of the beydish were four boys: Tala , Spencer , Brian and Ian.

Kai stared in confusion. Then Boris spoke "The Demolition Boys are too weak for you , right?" Kai turned to see Boris "What we want is to test their improved bit-beasts and you are the only one with such power that can test them , do you want to battle or do you wish to reject this opportunity?" said Boris with an evil grin forming in his face knowing that Kai would accept immediately.

"Of course I can , and I will show them a thing or two" said Kai as he stepped into the beydish.}

"With our new bit-beasts not even Kai with BlackDranzer will be able to defeat us all at the same time" thought Tala as he and the rest of the team prepared to launch their beyblades , including Kai.

"3..2..1.. Let It Rip!!" yelled Boris as everyone launched their beyblades to the dish.

"Boris told us to not to lose time" thought the Demolition Boys at the same time.

"Wolborg!" yelled Tala as his beyblade started to glow. "Seaborg!" yelled Spencer as his beyblade started to glow. "Falborg!" yelled Brian as his beyblade started to glow. "Weaborg!" yelled Ian as his beyblade started to glow.

Now the four bit-beasts were going towards BlackDranzer ready to attack him.

"Ok now's your turn . BlackDranzer!!" yelled Kai but as BlackDranzer started to get out of his beyblade Kai felt a tremendous power surging in all his body. He felt as if he wanted to destroy everything and as BlackDranzer was fighting with the other bit-beasts Kai fell to his knees gripping his head painfully Boris and Voltaire watched this with pleasure because they knew the experiment was working. Kai was becoming one of the darkest persons. BlackDranzer filled his heart with anger , evil and destruction thoughts.

The Demolition Boys watched Kai wondering what was happening to him , but not for too long , they suspected that Boris was behind this and also Voltaire.

Kai stopped rubbing his head as BlackDranzer evilness totally consumed him. The battle was like totally frozen , Boris , Voltaire and the Demolition Boys turned to see Kai. Kai slowly started to get up ,his eyes were covered by strands of blue hair and shades so they couldn't see Kai's reaction. When Kai's eyes were totally uncovered his eyes were totally glowing in a red color (not only his pupils , it was also the white part of the eyes that glowed red.) He had an evil smile in his face.

-------------Back at the hotel room---------- Tyson was eating when suddenly from his pocket Dranzer started to glow like crazy.

"Wow! What's happening to you?" asked Tyson confused by Dranzer's reaction. Dranzer was feeling Kai0s heart falling into pure darkness and when Kai was totally consumed by BlackDranzer she lost her bond with Kai.Dranzer's light faded away.

"What was that?" asked Ray astonished of what had happened.

"I don't know she suddenly started to glow" said Tyson

"Do you think Kai's alright?" asked Max

"Don't worry maybe it was a fake alarm because she stopped glowing" said Tyson

"Yeah maybe you're right" said Max

------------Back at the abbey-------------

"Boris answer me now, what has happened to Kai?" asked Voltaire

"Don't you understand? This is what we were waiting for. Kai's bond with BlackDranzer was so strong that BlackDranzer's pure darkness was transmitted to Kai" answered Boris.

"So we can consider the first part of the experiment efficient" said Voltaire

"And not only that if the person that controls BlackDranzer has the same pure darkness it will be a better result turning BlackDranzer into a more powerful bit-beast not needing to absorb more bit-beasts if he can continue surviving from Kai's dark heart" said Boris almost laughing that his plan was going better than he could planned.

"BlackDranzer!! Finish them!" yelled Kai as BlackDranzer moved so fast that the other beyblades didn't have time to defend themselves and the four beyblades were thrown at the brick wall were there they shattered into pieces leaving only the bit-chip.

The Demolition Boys watched in awe their pieces of beyblade as they picked the bit-chips.

Kai was really enjoying that moment BlackDranzer was beside him. Kai laughed a little without opening his mouth, his eyes weren't glowing but they still weren't normal , they were a brighter red than they usually were and he had a malicious look and he looked as a cold person more than the usual.

Kai's thoughts were interrupted by Boris "Well done , if you keep going like that we soon make BlackDranzer the most powerful beyblade" Kai was mad he will no longer accept Boris' orders neither Voltaire's.

"What do you mean by we?" asked Kai

Boris was a little nervous "Together we will." but before he could finish he was interrupted by Kai "I will no longer accept orders from you or my grandfather and if you are in my way I will disappear you both from this world"

"You will do as I say!" yelled Voltaire , this only made Kai furious , Kai's eyes glowed red again "BlackDranzer! Finish them!!" yelled Kai , BlackDranzer approached quickly but Kai's bond with Dranzer was regaining strength at least the necessary to stop BlackDranzer. "Stop!! Return to your beyblade!" yelled Kai as he fell to his knees holding his head strongly , BlackDranzer reluctantly obeyed and returned to his beyblade.

Boris and Voltaire were still in shock because moments ago they could lose their life , but they soon regained straightness and stared at Kai that was battling against two different bonds , of BlackDranzer and Dranzer. Kai's eyes glowed red and faded , glowed and faded , glowed and faded Kai was clenching his teeth , he stood up still holding his head between his hands painfully , suddenly a tornado made of black fire covered him completely then the fire turned red then black and again red , then both colors where in the tornado , the tornado had black and red flames at the same time.

This tornado produced too much wind so Voltaire, Boris , Tala and the Demolition Boys were covering their eyes of the wind and the blinding light, the complete abbey started to shook as if there was an earthquake.

"Kai!!" yelled Voltaire , then the light and the tornado faded away , Kai was standing up but he soon lost consciousness and by some strange reason he fell to the ground gently as if someone was carrying him and leaned him gently in the floor.

. Tala and the Demolition Boys ran to were Kai was lying "Captain!" yelled Tala and the other members. Though they weren't friends Tala remembered Kai when they were little although Kai couldn't remember anything.

"Return to your rooms!" ordered Boris , "But." said Tala "I told you to go to your rooms!" ordered Boris. And with that Tala and the others left the training room , Tala a little worried about Kai.

"This is better than we thought , the investigations about the bit-beasts and humans were totally correct" said Voltaire as he watched Kai lying in the floor.

"But he tried to kill us , I think the best option is to lock him up until we know if it is safe to be with us" said Boris.

"Ok do it" said Voltaire as he left the room.

MG-X: Hope you like it ! Please read and review!!

Review Responses:Only two reviews, awww but as long as I have a single review I'm happy , and I also loke to think that I update this chapter too soon. But that's okay.I will be glad to accept chapter 4's reviews . Hope you write for both chapters!

To:Sabry says good chappie: Hope you continue reading and reviewing , I'm glad that you continue reading my story and reviewing.

To Child of the Stars: Kai wont remember all about his past otherwise it wouldn't be interesting , don't you think? Hope you stick around.

Keep reading and reviewing!!