Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Escape ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Hello!!! I'm back!! Finally .... WHAT!!! Three months have passed!? Well in that three months I've been thinking in my fanfic ... here it goes again MEGA-Gurl x Gets back to life!!! *complete silence .... Sweat drop ....well whatever thanks for all those who reviewed. This chapter is short but I wanted to update and I also know I wrote that I was going to put five chapters but I couldn't ,I still have a broken rib but I will upload each week. Please Read and Review!!Oops ! I almost forget , remember in the last chapter where I put that Tala cared about kai?.... Forget it , I mixed up my mind and that doesn't goes with my story so , in that part the demolition boys just get out of the scene.

Disclaimer- I don't own Beyblade or any of it's characters.

Betraying Memories Chapter#6 Scape

Boris was walking trough a very dark hall , probably the darkest one. As he walked dim light could be seen , which candles lighted. Boris passed through a series of doors until he stopped in a steeled door that was at the end of the hall. Boris was followed by two abbey guards. Boris took from his cloak a key holder with three iron keys. The door had three key wholes. Boris inserted the three keys and opened the door ,slowly. As the door was opened light entered and a dark silhouette could be seen chained to the wall , with shackles in his wrists and ankles.

"Unchain him" ordered Boris , then the two men approached to the unconscious boy and unchained him , an abbey guard lifted him up and lied him on his shoulder. Boris just evilly smirked. As they walked out the room the last abbey guard closed the door and locked it with the keys.

They went upstairs , like two floors . Until they stepped in another steeled door and Boris opened it and light emanated from that room , it was totally white with computers and some steel tables , it was Biovolt's genetic lab. The abbey guards placed Kai in a steel table, and as they did some steel bandages popped from the table tying Kai's wrists , ankles and his waist with , then some persons with lab coats entered the room.

"Start phase 3" said Boris as he left the room. The abbey guards where about to follow him when Boris stopped them "they might need you here" and Boris left. The abbey guards , guarded the door from outside.

-----------------Meanwhile in Voltaire's office------------------ Voltaire was sat in his office remembering what he and Boris had been investigating.

--------flashback--------- "SHIHARU!!!!" yelled Voltaire as his wife had her last breath of life. ------------end flashback-------------

------------flashback--------------- "Father , where are you going?!" asked a blue haired man as he ran to a black limousine in which Voltaire was about to enter with , what seemed luggage .

"Raven... I need some time alone" said Voltaire not turning to see Raven

"I understand... but Kai will miss you" said in a calm tone. "He'll be fine... after all Dranzer is with him and he will protect him" and with that Voltaire went into the car and was lost at sight. -------------end flashback-------------- --------------flashback--------------- (This is just how it was seen on TV ) You know the part where Tyson's father appears. When Voltaire is sitting in kind of a cafeteria and Boris approaches to him and they talk and bla bla bla. So this is that flashback.. (I'm just lazy.) --------------end flashback------------------

---------------flashback-------------- -- You can see Boris typing in a laptop with Voltaire behind him , they both where looking at a big old stone wall that had pictures of bit-beasts together with humans , the pictures were old and lacked of color they were in a brownish-yellowish tone , it could be seen they were pretty old. In the wall were a group of scientists taking pictures with a camera and others writing in a notebook. Behind Voltaire and Boris was a jungle. The ruins were in a shape of square but it seemed it didn't have an entrance , the four walls didn't had an entrance and were blocked from the upper part as well.

Each wall was different. The first one were four bit-beasts: from left to right was a big bird that seemed that it was made of flames , then a big lizard that had large claws with tornadoes around him , then a tortoise kind bit-beast with a big wave behind him and at last a tiger with big teeth that was in the top of a mountain.

Other wall was with a human kneeling as if he was bowing the same four bit beasts that were on a cloud high in the sky.

In another wall ,Bit-beasts and humans living together.

And in the last one humans together with bit-beasts in a kind of a war . A scientist approached towards Boris.

"Sir , we've found some strange scripts in a hidden wall" said a man with a white coat.

"Take me to it" said Boris

Boris and Voltaire followed the man and they stopped at a wall covered with plants and leaves. Then the lab-man used a flamethrower and burned all the plants and leaves. Leaving a kind of letter that seemed old and unique.

Boris had years studying this ruins although he never found a way to enter. Because of his years studying the ruins he already knew how to decipher that ancient codes.

Boris seemed to read the codes in silence and he read a part that amazed him that much that he took his black glasses to see if he was reading right.

"Leave us alone" ordered Boris to the man , the lab-man obeyed quickly and left Boris and Voltaire alone.

"This is it Voltaire , we finally find it!" said Boris smiling

"Are you sure? Read to me" ordered Voltaire

"It speaks about what happened a long time ago" said Boris

"Well , I said read!" Voltaire was starting to get impatient.

"There are the five main Element gods: The Fire Master , that ruled every other creature that manipulated that element, The immortal Fire Bird. The wind master lord of any other creature that controlled wind power , The Great Wind Dragon. The earth master , ruled every other earth spirit , The Earth Tiger and the last god , the Water Master , that ruled over the seas the Water Tortoise Master.

Humans prayed to this gods so they could receive in return good luck for their lives. But one day the gods decided to descend from the highest skies to help their prayers. But not only the gods descended also their servants , the other spirits descended as well.. Bit-beasts and humans lived peacefully together treating each other as equals.

The bit-beasts decided to combine with humans using a mystical flower from the woods. But an evil king human wanted to use this advantage to conquer more lands and started a war that lasted hundreds of years. He created for dark- bit beasts using a very strong dark magic , he created a nemesis for each god.

The four gods together with their humans decided to lock forever the negative power of the bit-beasts though that meant they will no longer be free.. And so they did, bit-beasts lost their freedom to lock up the evil power the humans released in ancient times. Inside this walls lies the destructive power from ancient ages , only the four gods and their humans can open this doors.

Each god has a jewel that identifies them as the ruler of each element but it says that after the battle they lost their stones and that the stones lye in four different points of the world.

They are the Fire Ruby , The Wind Sapphire , The Purple Water Stone (sorry for that simple name but my head couldn't think of other stone with a purple stone , if you know any cool name pleez tell me) , and The Earth Emerald Here lies the way how humans' greed and ambition almost destroyed the world" finished reading Boris

"We need to know where that substance is found" said Voltaire

"The native people that lives around here may know about it" said Boris

"Well look for it" demanded Voltaire

------------end flashback-------------

"Then we last about two years finding that yellow flower , my fool grandson fell into my trap and soon the experiment will be finished and I will conquer the world" Voltaire thought as an evil grin was forming in his face.

-------------flashback---------------- "Now , that we found the possible gods , we need one with a strong link with a human , Voltaire thought and thought until an idea hit his head ----- flashback----------( I know a flashback in a flashback isn't that a madness?) Voltaire remembered when he gave Dranzer to Kai , as Dranzer touched Kai's hands it glowed with an awesomely force that Voltaire stayed jaw opened . "Wow ! This is cool grandpa!" said Kai as he ran in the front yard and jumped full of joy. Voltaire just smiled he didn't remember seeing Dranzer flash that way. Then Dranzer's bit-chip lighted again and Kai stopped running. That caught Voltaire's attention , Kai turned to see him. "She says her name is Dranzer" said Kai

"She talked to him" said Voltaire in disbelief ----------end of mid-flashback------------

"I know who the perfect person is" said Voltaire as he evilly smiled

-----------end flashback-------------

-----------------flashback---------------- You can see three year old Kai sitting in the front yard , leaned in a three watching carefully Dranzer's bit-chip. Then a black limousine that was approaching to the mansion caught his attention and recognized the driver that parked the car in front of his house.

Kai's smile widened and ran to his house and he just yelled "He's back!! Mom! Dad! Grandfather is back!!" and he then ran quickly to the car. "Huh!?" said Raven as he turned off the t.v. and Kaori stopped washing dishes and she dried her hands as she walked to the front yard.

Kai couldn't wait he was so happy but his happiness turned into confusion as a lavender haired man got out of the car. But his happiness returned when behind that man his grandfather was coming out.

"Grandpa!!" yelled Kai as he hugged his grandfather's leg , because he's too little remember?, when he turned up his face he expected to see a kind smile but what he saw made him walk back , his grandpa's face had changed completely , it was a cold stare he could swear it wasn't his grandfather.

Raven and Kaori (if you don't remember they're Kai's parents) went toward Kai. Raven went directly to his father , but Kaori noticed Kai's worry face that didn't stopped looking to Voltaire's face. So she looked Voltaire and also noted his cold expression. Kaori embraced Kai knowing that Voltaire wasn't the same she had met a year before.

When Raven was about to talk Voltaire interrupted him "I need Kai "

"Huh?" said Raven "I'm going to take Kai" "But why?" "I need him for a research" "No way!" yelled Kaori

"It's for a health research" interrupted Boris , Kaori and Raven looked at him with confusion. "I'm sorry , I haven't introduced my self yet , my name's Boris Balcov" said Boris. Neither Raven or Kaori trusted him.

"It's just for three days" said Voltaire . Raven and Kaori didn't know what to do. "I want to go" everybody turned to see the source of the voice. The naïve personality of Kai told him that he may change his grandpa again.

"Well if it's only for three days..." said Raven "Raven!" replied Kaori . "Where are you taking him?" asked Raven "To Moscow" said Voltaire "Don't worry Kaori , he'll be fine" said Boris. Still her heart told her that something wasn't right.

"Ok , but take good care of him" said Raven.........time later........... Kai had a bag an entered the limousine. Voltaire and Boris entered then. And the car start off and was lost in sight. Raven's arm embraced Kaori as they watched them left.

"Something's wrong" said Kaori "Don't worry ,I don't think he could harm Kai"

----------------end flashback-----------------

----------------flashback-------------- --- One year later... A limousine stopped in front of the Hiwatari's mansion , Raven and Kaori went running towards the limousine. A little boy with four blue triangles marked on his face got out from the car. His eyes lost their brightness they once had , Kaori hugged him and started crying.

Voltaire also got out from the car, and Boris waited inside the limousine. "Where have you been this year!!" yelled Raven . Voltaire stood quietly , and it seemed he was ignoring Raven.

"I came here because I need the clone you were making of Dranzer" said Voltaire. This just fed Raven's anger. Raven punched Voltaire in the face.

"GRRRRR" Voltaire moaned as he went up the car again.

Then the limousine passed by and disappeared . "Raven!" yelled Kaori "What?" then he saw Kai's blue marks and tried to take them away with water but nothing worked .

......two months have passed.........

Kai was playing outside he was joyful again . He then saw the limousine and ran to the kitchen and hid under the table, Kaori saw this and talked to Raven but he was already outside with Voltaire.

"What do you want?" asked Raven annoyed by his father's presence. "I've decided to forgive you if you give me Kai and that clone..." he was interrupted "ARE YOU SICK!? FIRST I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DID EXPERIMENTS IN MY SON AND NOW THAT WE ARE STARTING TO LIVE CLMLY YOU COME AND WANT TO DESTROY MY FAMILY!!" yelled full of anger to his father . Voltaire just walked back , and said "I just warned you , now attempt to the consequences" and with that he trip to the car and left. As the car was moving he took a cellular phone and said "This night I want the kid and the clone , proceed you have my permission" he closed the phone and smiled evilly.

--------later that night---------

Kai woke up sweating , he dreamed again how they punished him in the abbey for crying, so he just sobbed. And he stood up ,he heard some noises so he headed to the source of the noise he thought it would be his mom or his dad. He walked to his parents room he wanted the bear that her grandma made for him before she died. He walked silently as he entered the room. Then he heard a noise but didn't pay attention to it . He kept walking to the closet where his bear was kept, he had Dranzer in his hand. And as he reached his hand to the bear three wholes were made in it by a gun (slow motion ) Kai turned to see , and as blood flowed in his cheek his eyes grew in fear and horror ...it wasn't his blood! Shot guns could be heard but Kai couldn't take his sight of the scene , his parents were being bulleted by two dark silhouettes. Kai was in shock blood was everywhere. Suddenly a dark figure approached to him.... To be continued.... Special Thanks:

-Hey I promise next chapter will be better , I didn't erase the note , because I liked so much the reviews!! So here are the names:

Master Franny: Thanks for the mail, I know I told you that I would write or load in march the first , but I couldn't so... sorry but I'm back to action, so hope you to stick around.

Nettik Girl!!: Thanks a lot , I will continue with my story , and I'll update as soon as I can so please Review and read !

Streminio (is that well written?) hey thanks and stick around , hope you get well.

Shadow frostpanter: Thanks a lot , I took your advice , read and review!!

Starbug Kenny.: Thanks , please tell me what you think about my chapter.

Memex 101: Thanx please read I hope u like it.

And also to Maeris , Kiri seri , sabry says good chappie, Droopie 1389, please read and joy!!

MG_X:This isn't a long chapter but please read it I hope to load as soon as possible.