Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Freaked Out! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Hey I made a mistake in the last chapter so I've rewritten the last part so please read and review!! I should have called these chapters the flashback saga, don't u think? Other thing: I changed Dranzer's gender :he's male.

Do anybody knows if you can load fanarts with your fanfics?

Disclaimer: I don't own beyblade

Betraying Memories Chapter #7 Freaked out!

Voltaire was sitting in his chair mid-sleep remembering the past...

--------------flashback-------------------

You can see Voltaire angrily getting in his limousine , he then took a black cell phone and opened it "Proceed" were Voltaire's words .

---------------end flashback----------

--------------flashback--------------

It's already night , Voltaire is standing in Kai's mansion front yard , he then saw Kai running from the house . Kao looked horrified , his face was full of tears , his right cheek had blood but you could see it wasn't his , he had no injuries. Voltaire was a little surprised to see Kai running , his plan wasn't like that , it was supposed to kai be kidnapped , not to Kai run from the house . But as he saw Kai's cheek with blood a thought hit his head "they must have ..." muttered Voltaire . Kai saw Voltaire and ran to him and he hugged him Voltaire could feel Kai shaking violently. He just rested one hand in Kai's head and for a moment he felt compassion but as soon as compassion got Voltaire's heart it left.

Then Voltaire saw two silhouettes running from windows , and as he was going to enter the limousine ,a man in a black cloak and a strange black mask with red lenses walked towards Voltaire and said "we couldn't capture..." he didn't finish talking as he saw Kai behind Voltaire .

Kai started shaking more violent than it was seconds ago , Voltaire felt that but didn't care. Voltaire pushed Kai to the limousine and when Voltaire was about to enter , he spoke "Did you..." the man in a black cloak just nodded , "It was Raven's fault" said Voltaire and entered the limousine.

----------------end flashback---------------

Voltaire had his eyes mid-closed "Raven's...fault..." said Voltaire like if he was dreaming awake. Then BOOM!!! CRASH!!!( He fell from the chair and... of course not just kidding) BBOOM!! CRASH!! Voltaire's thoughts were interrupted by a loud explosion , then a siren could be heard ,.

Voltaire stood up and ran to the door just to see red lights everywhere , and he saw Boris running towards him. Boris had blood in his face.

"What the hell is happening?!" asked Voltaire , "It's...gasp...Kai" said an exhausted Boris.

*-------ten minutes before---------

You could see Kai tied in a metal table , his ankles , wrists , neck and waist had a metal bandage that held him to the table. Some doctors were in the other tables preparing , lab material to apparently experiment on Kai. In one of the tables was Black Dranzer's Beyblade.

"Are you sure this fusion is going to be a success?" asked one of the doctors to another "I'm not sure ... Boris told us to do it , if not we don't know what he could do to our families so we better obey" stated the other doctor as he was preparing an injection with a yellow liquid.

"I heard this kid is Voltaire's grandson" said a doctor as he started a computer.

"What?! Are you serious ?" said another one , the doctor from the computer just nodded.

"Why would someone risk their grandson's life?" asked a disconcerted doctor.

"This is impossible! Look at this graphs , his body functions as well as his physical capacity he has a great resistance , he isn't a normal human!!" said the doctor from the computer.

"So he's the boy" said a doctor as he connected some wires in Kai's arms, legs and head.

"Who?" asked the others "Didn't you heard ? I heard a rumor , that in his starts ,Biovolt tested almost all his biotechnology in one kid , that was a family member from the owner , so the story must be true"

The others couldn't believe that the boy lived after so much experiments. Then one doctor was startled and ran to the others "Boris is coming" everyone stopped talking.

A doctor connected some wire to Black Dranzer's bit chip. Boris entered a room that had a big window and that had computers all over the wall (like the episode from gundam wing , where Heero is captured and tied to a bed , like in the third episode I think) From the window Boris could see , the room where Kai was kept.

In one of the screen s of the computer , a silhouette could be seen with , some of the body parts were marked . Boris then took a microphone "initiate phase #2" the doctors just nodded.

One of the doctors injected Kai , in the neck , Kai clenched his teeth unconsciously but didn't move. Other of the doctors was typing in the computer , while other connected a wire from Kai's head to Black Dranzer's bit chip. As soon as the wire was in its place , Black Dranzer