Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Friends from the Past ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Yeah!! I'm updating , Holy Mother Lode! Arigatou for the reviews hope that you like this chapter! My beginnings are always boring -sweat drop- I made two chapters in one . cause last week I couldn't update. (Another change I changed Dranzer's gender..... again?! Yes again , its female.) I promise next chapter will be one of the best if not the number 1!!

Disclaimer: I don't own beyblade

Betraying Memories Chapter#8 Past Friends

"Hurry up Tyson!" yelled Kai as he ran through a bridge that had a frozen lake below it , Tyson was clearly exhausted after all he was out of shape.

"But why they aren't even following us and..." Tyson didn't stopped talking when a bullet made a hole in the stone bridge , Tyson went completely white again and was stunned by the impact. Kai clenched his teeth he didn't expect the guards to reach them that soon , he could easily escape , but Tyson don't and he couldn't leave Tyson behind.

Kai had to made a plan before the guards come , though they shot they couldn't be seen yet. Kai knew they couldn't kept running Tyson would collapse sooner or later.

"Kai what are we going to do?" said Tyson , "To hide" said Kai , "But where we are in the middle of a frozen lake!" yelled a scared Tyson

"Shut up" an annoyed Kai said , then his fight was soon over he could, feel the guards were near so he took Tyson by the waist and jumped to the lake.

"What the hell are you doing!! The ice is going to break!!" yelled a panicked Tyson .

"Humph" was Kai's response , Tyson was already keeping air in his cheeks because he thought he was going to swim , he kept his eyes firmly shut down awaiting for the freezing water to cover him , but that moment never came actually he felt he was suspended in the air. He opened his eyes and saw that Kai was holding into a rock with his other hand , then Kai softly let down Tyson in the ice , and then he let himself fall.

But the ice didn't crush. "Phew" said a relieved Tyson , "Tyson would you keep your big mouth shut at least for a while" said an annoyed Kai

"WHA..." Tyson was about to reply but Kai put his hand in Tyson's mouth , and took him below the bridge then he softly muttered "shhh... they are here" said Kai , Tyson nodded and Kai slowly let Tyson. They quietly waited for the guards to pass by. They were five guards and had guns , Kai couldn't risk Tyson's life so he preferred to avoid them.

The sun was starting to set , all was getting to gain a yellowish-orange tone. They could here the guards passing by , not stopping to search which made Kai a little paranoid. They finally passed and Tyson and Kai relaxed. "Jeeez! what did you do for them wanting you dead. Kai stood silent not paying attention to Tyson , the guards weren't looking for them so whom they were searching for?...!!!!!! "damn!" yelled Kai . "Sorry Kai ! I didn't mean to say that!" yelled Tyson , Kai had released so much anger that Tyson thought he hit a nerve and bowed Kai for his mercy , Kai looked at him then said "Move Tyson! They weren't looking for me , they were looking for the rest of the BladeBreakers" "WHAT!! We must hurry and warn the others!" yelled Tyson.

Kai took Tyson's wrist , Tyson was confused "What are you trying to do? I didn't knew I was your type" said Tyson. Kai was totally annoyed by Tyson's words , but he lock his anger and his face turned into a smile but it was a cocky smile. "I don't like that face" Tyso said , but Kai's smile was putting Tyson more and more nervous , "Kai really I'm sorry!" but it was too late Kai used his force and sent Tyson flying to the bridge , Tyson had watery eyes , Kai had sent him flying more than it was necessary... much more than it was necessary. Tyson landed right with his face. Then Kai jumped in a sift way and landed the same way. "Move" said Kai as he headed to the hotel , with Tyson red-faced by the impact. "You could be more gentle!"

----------at the hotel room----------- It is lready night. Ray was watching the door , while Max and Kenny were sitting in the kitchen drinking water.

"Ray you should rest" said Max

"Yeah, we can trust Kai" said Kenny

"I know we can trust him, but I'm pretty worried, they were trying to shoot Kai" said Ray

"There are many things we don't know , we'll have to wait until Kai tells us what is happening" said Max

"They are late" said Ray

"I hope they are not in any trouble" Said Kenny

"But I think we should go and find them" said Ray

"Come on Ray! We must trust them , it isn't your fault our ours!" Yelled Max , Ray seemed a little sad and Max regretted of his words.

"Ray I'm sorry" said a more calmed Max , Ray turned to see him with a big smile "Don't worry Max you're right , we have to trust , thanks Max" said Ray.

Max's smile returned again and nodded. But their happiness didn't last longer a window from the room was crushed , then about four or five men entered the room, they had the abbey uniform. As soon as the men entered they started shooting at Ray , Max and Kenny , as they tried to run to the door a guy blocked their way so they ran to the kitchen.

They shielded behind a wall in the kitchen , the shots didn't stopped , Kenny was hugging Dizzy with all his force , Max was frightened and didn't know what to do , and Ray was startled but not stunned he was trying to think a solution but they didn't have protection.

Then the shooting stopped the guards were re-loading their guns , it was Ray's last opportunity for trying something. So he jumped and launched Drigger to the lights and now all was totally dark. Ray moved quick and silently towards the guard blocking the door. He tackled him and threw him to the floor knocking him out. But as he was going to stand up a guard was approaching to Ray , preparing his gun.

Max saw this and panicked he didn't knew what to do , if he yelled to Ray , Ray could be harmed , so he calmed and prepared Draciel and launched with all his force towards the guard's head knocking him. He fell behind Ray , startling him but he was relieved when he saw him unconscious , he wondered who might knocked the guard but as soon as he turned back his question was answered Max was standing with his launcher.

"Minus 2" said Max as he smiled

"Thanks Max" said Ray, but the guard that was knocked by Ray was starting to wake up , without Ray noticing him , he aimed Ray with his gun. As Ray stood up and was about to run towards Max before the other guards started shooting.

Max saw the guard "RAY!! BEHIND!!" yelled Max as he pointed , Ray turned but the guard had already shot before collapsing again, Ray used his feline reflexes to make a quick movement to move aside from the bullet Ray dodged the bullet but not completely , the bullet made a little slash in his left cheek leaving a blood stream in his face.

Ray clenched his teeth but kept running , the other three guards started shooting but none of them shot Ray or the others , Ray , Max and Kenny were shielding themselves again behind the kitchen.

"What are we going to do?" asked Kenny

"there are other three guards , but our way to the door is free" said Ray

"so we must run to the door right?" said Max , Ray nodded but Kenny was full of fear and he said shaking "you guys are kidding right?" but none of them turned to see him so he comprehended they were serious although he already knew it.

They waited for the men to re-load their guns , and when it happened the three of them started to run to the door , Ray was followed by Max and at last Kenny. Max and Ray easily got to the door , but they heard Kenny's scream so they turned to go back for Kenny who had fall with one unconscious bodies that were in the floor , but by the time Kenny stood up again a guard was in front of him aiming him in the head , so Ray and Max tried to return but the other guards soon were aiming to both of their heads , the three of the guards were ready to pull the trigger , when a shadow entered from nowhere and kicked in the nape the guard that was aiming to Kenny , and he instantly fell unconscious or even dead they couldn't know. The guards that were aiming Ray and Max let their attention to the shadow.

They started shooting , meanwhile Max and Ray went for Kenny but didn't get out of the room, they couldn't leave the shadow that helped them, so they stayed to see if they could help, but they soon discovered that the silhouette needed no help from no one , they were amazed of the shadow's abilities .

As the guards shot to the shadow , it dodged each bullet both guns shot at him , he made kind of a quick zigzag as he ran towards the guards , but when he was close enough he disappeared from the guards sight , "where is he?" muttered one of them , he heard a noise ,he turned to see his partner that was on the floor , frightened he started shooting everywhere , Max and the others covered their heads as bullets were being shot all over the room until his load was finished , the frightened guard heard a voice that said "fool" that voice sacred the guard and he started to run to a window that directed him to the balcony but before he could escape , he felt as if he was suffocating he slowly turned down to see the shadow's knee stuck in his stomach , the impact was so powerful that he lost consciousness and fell to the shadows feet , and the silhouette kicked it far from his feet.

Max , Ray and Kenny watched in awe the shadow's form. They didn't knew who he was. The silhouette stood in front of the balcony it was too dark to see his face , then the full moon revealed half of the shadow's body , in the now lighted half you could see an injury that seemed like a slash and had a little dried blood stream. His hair was blue pale , and had blue marks on his face. "wow!" said Max

"I can't believe it was Kai all this time" said Ray

"I knew he was strong but not that much" said Kenny

"Kai , you really kicked their butts !" said Tyson ..."huh?" said Max , Ray and Kenny in unison "When did you get here?" asked Max

"When the butt kicking started" said Tyson

"I see" said Ray "We must get out of here , now" said Kai , the other team members nodded and started running out of the room.

The others followed Kai , in the dark and cold streets of Russia. "where are we going?" asked Tyson "I 'm freezing" said Max "Yeah me too" said Tyson Then it started raining. "Keep running" said Kai , but max , Tyson and Kenny were gasping for air, and for running in that weather conditions they may get a serious sickness like pneumonia or something like that , Ray was in better conditions so he was a less tired , but Kai's conditions were far better than the others, he didn't seem to be tired but he was getting worried for the others. Kai stopped in a brick house , and the others too , Ray gasped a little but the others were practically on the floor.

Kai knocked the door and the Blade Breakers stood behind Kai waiting for someone to open, "Who's this house?" asked Ray , no answer.

Then the door was opened by an old man wearing a black pants , a gold -brownish vest with a black tie in his neck. He wear glasses , and had white hair and a white mustache. The man had the same height of Kai. His eyes couldn't be seen , they were kind of brook's from pokemon.

He saw all of the Blade Breakers soaked wet , but as soon as this man saw Kai his eyes widened and yelled "Elena! Elena!" the Blade Breakers were invaded by anxiety and confusion. The man said "Mr. Kai please come in" then Kai and the Blade Breakers entered to the house. It could be felt that sensation of home sweet home. The wooden floor , was smooth, a fire was set up in the chimney in the living room ,just beside the dining room , the bathroom was mid open , beside the living room stairs to the upper floor could be seen.

"I'm coming , I'm coming" said an old woman , (she had white grayish hair , she had a pale green dress ,she had pale sky blue eyes , her hair was combed in an old -fashion way it , in a little ball of hair )as she was in the stairs.

"We've special visitors" said the old man, the woman saw the boys , but her eyes focused on Kai , her eyes became watery and ran to Kai and hugged him , Kai didn't responded the hug but smiled a little. The Blade Breakers watched in confusion.

"How much time , I thought I would never see you again" said the old woman as she sobbed , cried and hugged Kai. the woman stopped hugging Kai "Oh my god! You are soaked wet , you could catch a cold , I better go and bring you some dry clothes and a warm quilt" Kai nodded and before the woman started walking to the stairs , Kai stopped her , he placed his hand in her shoulder "Aren't you forgetting something?" said Kai

"What do you mean?" asked Elena , Kai pointed the other wet Blade Breakers the woman turned to the door to see the rest of the team. "Who are those boys?" asked the woman , "These are my teammates" said Kai

The woman pinked, "I'm sorry , I didn't remember , but don't worry I have enough clothes for you , I had grandsons of your age" and with that she went upstairs.

The old man approached to Kai "welcome" Kai smiled , the man turned to see the rest of the team "you are in your house , I'm going to make dinner , excuse me" with that the man went to the kitchen.

"YEAHH!!!!" yelled Tyson "We are going to eat!" yelled Max. Max and Tyson were cheering and smiling , Kenny just had a sweat drop as he saw them full of joy. Ray approached to Kai "Who are these persons?" asked Ray , in that moment Tyson and Max stopped cheering and including Kenny turned to see Kai. There was a pause before Kai talked "they were neighbors I had when I lived here"

They all stayed silent , they knew Kai didn't liked to talk about his past , but the silence was broken by Elena who came down the stairs with tons of clothes.

"Look I have this clothes for you go upstairs to the first room you can change there" said the woman as she gave everyone clothes. "Would you mind to tell me your names?" she asked.

"I'm Max" , "Tyson" , "Ray" , "Kenny" then the four of them reverenced and went upstairs. Kai entered to the bathroom to change.

The woman happily smiled as she saw the boys going upstairs , but her smile turned into a sad face as she saw Kai , though he had returned back she could detect Kai wasn't the same , she saw that Kai wasn't happy , then she felt a hand in her shoulder ,

"he's going to be okay" said her husband , Elena smiled again "let me help you with the dinner" and then both of them walked to the kitchen.

---------minutes later--------------

The Blade Breakers finished changing and went downstairs , they saw Kai already sitting in the living room , watching the fire , and also watching his hand "could that power , was an illusion" Kai remembered when from his hand black fire formed.

Kai had a blue pants and a black t-shirt , Max had a lemon green shirt and dark green pants , Kenny had a white shirt that had several blue shapes like squares , circles , triangles etc, Tyson had dark red pants and a totally white shirt And Ray had dark blue pants and a gray shirt.

All of them were carrying their wet clothes , except Kai , the woman came from the kitchen and said as she dried her hands in her dress. "Give me your clothes I'll wash them and tomorrow you'll have them as good as new" they nodded and smiled as they gave their clothes to Elena. "Oh , I almost forget , dinner's almost ready please sit in the dinner room"

Ray and Kenny smiled, thanked to the woman and walked silently to the table , but Max and Tyson cheered as if they hadn't eaten in three months , "YEAHH!! We are having dinner!" yelled Tyson , "We are having dinner!" repeated Max , "Guys!" yelled Ray , "What?" asked Tyson and Max , "Are you forgetting your manners?" said Ray arms crossed , Tyson and Max stood thinking and then they went totally red and turned to see Elena , "Sorry , Thank you for the dinner and for the clothes" said Tyson and Max as they reverenced.

Elena laughed "don't worry you are in your house" Max and Tyson cheered again and sat properly , Elena laughed a little as she walked to the laundry , but again she turned to see Kai , and smiled "Kai , why don't you go with the others? Please go and dinner , you have to eat" Kai forced a fake smiled and walked towards the dinner room.

The woman let the clothes and went to the kitchen again. The squared table had eight chairs , one at each end and six at the sides. Max , Tyson and Kenny were in one of the sides gossiping except Kenny who watched them with a sweat drop, Ray and Kai were in the other side silently waiting.

Ray watched Kai , and asked "What was all that in the abbey?" a long uncomfortable pause for Ray passed , "This isn't the time to speak about that" said Kai as he remained arms crossed , eyes closed. "I understand" said Ray as he lowered his head "We'll speak later" said Kai , Ray lifted his head and smiled , after all Kai was going to talk to them.

Tyson and Max stopped gossiping as Elena and her husband came with dishes , Ray stood up to help them , Ray took like four dishes at the same time , one dish in each hand and one dish in each arm , and easily set them in Tyson's , Max's , Kenny's , Kai's place.

The woman clapped and Ray blushed a little , "You seem to be an expert" said Elena "well, I used to work in a restaurant as a waiter" "I see" said Elena. Finally the dishes were set ,all of them had chicken soup and some bread.

Elena and her husband were sat each at one of the ends. Then all of them were talking about how they formed a team , and what places they have been visiting, all except Kai he was still too concerned about that strange illusions he had at the abbey, he didn't get if Black Dranzer was an image or he was too confused.

Elena noticed that Kai was in deep thought and decided to talk to him "so , how's your grandfather?" that question snapped Kai out of his thoughts , "what?" asked Kai "How's your grandfather , Voltaire?" Tyson and the others stopped gossiping as they heard the question.

"OH, OH!!" thought Max and he could see that the others were thinking the same. "I hope Kai can control this" thought Ray , "There are going to be problems" thought Kenny , "wonder if they could give me more soup?" thought Tyson as he had a spoon in his mouth and watched his empty dish. Elena waited for Kai's response but no answer came instead Kai clenched his teeth his eyes remained closed and said in a very cold tone "I'm done , thank you" and with that Kai stood up "wait , don't you want to eat more?" asked Elena , but Kai ignored her and picked his dish left it in the kitchen and then walked upstairs.

"Did I say something wrong?" asked Elena , "Actually he's having problems with his grandfather" said Ray "Oh my" Elena said as she stood up "Wait, it's better to leave him alone , it's not your fault" said Max

"But" Elena insisted "Don't worry , since we know him he has been like that to us , that's his way to be" said Tyson . Elena nodded but stayed worried and sat again. Meanwhile Kai leaned on a wall , aside of a window he saw light and thunders wandering the skies.

-------in the dinner room--------

The Blade Breakers had finished eating , all of them sat except the old man who said he was too exhaust so he went to sleep. Tyson , Max , Kenny , and Ray sat in front of the fire. Then Elena came from the kitchen with five cups in a kind of solver tray.

"What is that Mrs. Elena?" asked Ray , Elena just showed them the cups and Max and Tyson cheered again , Ray and Kenny watched them with a sweat drop in their heads , Elena smiled kindly "Hot chocolate!!!!!" yelled Tyson and Max.

-----back with Kai-----

"It isn't her fault" Kai was regretting the attitude he had towards Elena, so he moved from his spot and walked towards the living room. But before he could go down the stairs he heard voices so he stayed waiting their voices from the shadows in the stairs.

All of them were sitting in a half moon around the fire. "We already told you about us , why don't you tell us about you?" asked Max, "all right Maxy" responded Elena.

Now everyone was paying attention to Elena , "I met Kai when he was seven years old , he had just suffered an accident that caused him amnesia. He was lost and I found him in a park , and he stayed in my house about 1 month before the police came here and take him to his family, which I knew it is Voltaire. He thanked us for taking care of Kai, and when he told us he was taking Kai to Japan I really got upset and thought that I would never see him again. But now that I finally see him , I screw everything and ..." Elena started to sob.

"It isn't your fault! , it's Kai's attitude" said Tyson , Kai heard this , and knew Tyson was right , he clenched his fists .

"Oh , it's getting late, you need to rest" said Elena as she picked everyone's cups and took them to the kitchen. The Blade Breakers stood up, thanked Elena for the dinner and said good night.

The Blade Breakers returned to the room , and Kai was there , "I think Elena didn't deserved to be treated like that" said Max , "humph" was Kai's only response "Don't push him" said Ray as he and the others covered themselves with quilts. Ray was lying on the floor with Kenny , Max and Tyson used the bed , and apparently Kai would use the sofa.

"Kai we need to get serious , they tried to kill you" said Kenny , Kai stayed silent "Kai..." Ray was cut by Kai's words: "be quiet and listen , this is extremely dangerous and you are already involved in this mess" said Kai

"What mess?" said a shaking Kenny. "The mess that explains why those men tried to kill us?" asked Max , Kai nodded.

"I discovered that the Biovolt corporation it's just a face , that my grandfather has shown to authorities but the truth is that their real objective is to conquer the world by using bit-beasts , but yet I don't know exactly how they are planning to do it , the only information I have is that they are going to use some sort of magic power" said Kai

"But why were they shooting you?" asked Ray , "because I freed the bit- beasts I possessed , they captured me and tried to eliminate me introducing substances in my body but I escaped" said Kai (I forgot to write in the other chapter but when Kai is locked in the dungeon he orders BD to free them and he does but Kai looses his energy and they easily transport him to the lab , sorry for not writing it!)

-------back with Elena---------

Elena was washing her face before going to sleep , but she noticed that she had blood in her arm ,...but it wasn't hers and she wondered from who was that blood , then a flashback hit her head , she remembered hugging Kai , but why didn't she saw the blood? Because the blood washed it , "painted" Elena's . She became worried sick and ran to Kai's room.

The Blade Breakers were still talking when the door opened and Elena turned on the light , and now it was visible that Kai's arm had a blood stream. "Kai when did you do that?" asked Ray , but then the scene were Kai was hit by the bullet when he jumped from the window.

"Kai! Are you okay?" said Elena , "I'm fine" said Kai "no, you don't" said Ray , "Ray's right , you need to cure that injury" said Max

"They are right , come with me" said Elena , Kai followed her to her bathroom, where she took alcohol and some bandages. "this is a deep wound how did you cut?" asked Elena , "I fell" said Kai , "really? Where tons of glass and garbage are collected?" said Elena . "Mrs. Elena" said Kai , "don't you remember how you used to call me?" said Elena. "?" Kai , "You used to call me grandma" said Elena as she was going to put alcohol , "this might hurt , be strong" then she put a great quantity of alcohol , she turned to see if Kai was in pain , but she surprised when no gesture was formed in Kai's face "You still a strong boy?" asked Elena. "When you were a kid you also showed no pain." "I didn't mean to hurt you" said the shadow "don't worry , I'm okay" and with that Elena finished covering Kai's injury with the bandages .Elena hugged him but again Kai didn't respond and stood silently. "Good night" said Elena , Kai smiled and went upstairs "Tomorrow we leave at first hour" said Kai , "Why?" "its dangerous for you to let us stay here , I cant let you get involved in this mess" "promise me , you'll leave after breakfast" Kai doubted for a second but then he nodded and disappeared .

----------in the room-------------

"Why would his own grandfather, tried to kill him?" asked Kenny

"I don't know chief , this is a big , big , big problem" said Max

"I cant understand , how could he survived that great fall" said Ray

All of them went silent , but then Kenny spoke "Do you remember Tyson , when the Blade Sharks kidnapped me?" "How could I forget that?" said Tyson

"What?" We have already seen Kai jump like that , when he was with the Blade Sharks. "Blade Sharks , are they other team?" asked Ray , "I forget you didn't knew this" said Kenny

"What, Chief?" asked Ray "Kai was the leader of a bey-gang in Japan" said Max

"And it is the best gang in all Japan" said Kai , all of the Blade Breakers turned to see him arms crossed in the frame of the door , none of them heard Kai arrive. "since when are you there?" asked a nervous Tyson , "that doesn't matter" said Kai as he sat in the sofa and lied and started covering with the quilts , "are you going to sleep!?" said Tyson.

"You have to do it as well , tomorrow we are leaving at first hour" said Kai , "but you haven't told us the complete story!" yelled Tyson , ...sweat drop... , "THAT WAS ALL!!??" said Tyson , "that's all I know" and Kai closed his eyes .

"Kai , wait" said Ray as he took some item from his pocket" (Dranzer's beyblade)

Kai picked Dranzer and left it in the sofa right at his side.

"Thanks" said Kai and with that Tyson and the others lied and soon they were sleeping. Kai started to sweat as he had a nightmare.

-------------dream--------------

Again Kai was in a totally dark place. "Is this an illusion?" asked Kai , but a voice answered "Did you thought that the black flame was an illusion?"

"Black Dranzer!" said Kai

"You are more powerful than I thought but I warn you that as soon as rage enters your heart my power will be released and there will be no way you can control, and soon you will have destruction desire and you'll be blinded by evil!" then red lighted the whole place and Kai woke up , and sat up, he saw Dranzer glowing.

"Don't worry Kai , I know you can go against him" Kai heard Dranzer's feminine voice in his head. Kai stood up and walked to the window , where he saw it was like five in the morning , the sun was starting to rise and it was a very could morning , everything was covered by snow.

"Time to wake up" said Kai , and Ray sat down scratching his head and looked for Kai but comprehended that Kai wanted him to wake up the others , Max was easy to wake up , the same with Kenny , but Tyson's snores were not helping Ray , "I don't know what to do" Ray was starting to get frustrated, "Leave it to me , this always works" said Max "Time to breakfast!" said Max "breakfast.... Breakfast.. WHERE!!??" and Tyson woke up faster than a thunder.

"Incredible" said Ray , then Elena stood in the door , "kids , who wants breakfast?" "ME!!" YELLED Tyson , "Me too!" said Max , Kenny and Ray just said yes.

When they were down , the table was already set each dish had eggs , bread , toasted bread, cups of chocolate and some glasses of orange juice, etc.

Kai was already eating , he was drinking a cup of coffee. The others came and thanked to the woman before eating. They finished and the woman came from the laundry with their clothes.

"Thank you" said Ray and the others as they picked them up. Kai again changed in the bathroom and the others in the room. All of them left the borrowed clothes in the laundry.

All of them had their original clothes and the BBA jacket. They were already in the door. "Take care" said the old woman, "be careful" said the old man.

One by one were saying bye to Elena , "Thanks for all the chocolate was delicious, Mrs. Elena" said Max , "Take care Maxy" said Elena as she laid her hand on Max's head.

"Thanks , you're the best cooker I've ever met!" said Tyson "Thanks Tyson , good bye"

"Thanks for your hospitality" said Ray "you are welcome whenever you like to come"

"Thanks Mrs. Elena , for all you did" said Kenny "Thank you , come and visit me again"

Finally Kai stood silently in front of the old woman "You don't need to say anything" said Elena as she hugged Kai , "take care" said Kai "you too" said Elena , and with that the Blade Breakers left the home of Elena.

They were walking in the street surrounded by store houses just like the Blade Sharks' base,when Kenny broke the silence "where are we going?" "we are going to the BBA's office to warn Mr. Dickenson" said Kai

Suddenly Kai stopped he felt someone was following them , "what's wrong?" asked Max "someone is..." he didn't finished talking when a voice broke Kai's concentration.

"Ray!! , Ray!!" a feminine voice yelled , everyone turned to see the source . It was Mariah followed by the rest of the white tigers. "Mariah" said Ray

"What are you doing here?" asked Ray "Look" said Mariah as she showed her beyblade to Ray , Galux was in her bit-chip.

"Thanks Kai" said Mariah , "For what? After all he stole it from you?" said Lee

Kai smiled knowing he would bother Lee if he did so. Lee was bothered but not enough to start a fight. Suddenly Kai's eyes widened "run!"

Suddenly shoots could be heard , the bullets bounced in the floor , "AAAAHHH , Theyr'e here!" yelled Tyson , "Who?" asked Kevin. "There's no time to explain" said Kai , and all of them started running. But the guards , that were wearing black clothes , and black glasses had closed the streets with their cars and were shooting , so the Blade Breakers didn't had other choice and ran to an alley , (just like the time they fight with the mummy guy from the Dark Bladers.

Shadows were approaching to their location with guns in hand , they had no escape.

So.... did you like it?? Please read an' review! I promise next chapter will be just great. And sorry again for being late.

Special thanks to:

NettikGirl, Shadow frost panther , yokenshin01 and master franny :lots a thanks for your reviews. Hope you like this chapter , and again do anybody know if you can update fanarts or do anyone knows a good page to download my fanfic with fanarts because I suck at describing so that's why I prefer drawing. Please if anybody knows please tell me!!

Oh and publicity girl you might find that "Hot Soup" is a really funny fanfic. Could you publicate also about my fanfic?