Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Falborg vs. Drigger ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey was up?? Keep reading and some feedback please!

-------back with blade breakers------

(I decided that the battles should be just 1 round)

"3.2..1...Let it Rip!!!" yelled DJ Jazzman

Ray and Brian launched their blades,

"Falborg!!" yelled Brian, "Drigger!!" yelled Ray as both blades attacked ferociously each other. "Ray" yelled Mariah and Lee cheering him from the crowds.

Ray nor Brian lost time playing little children games, they both summoned their bit-beasts, the wind eagle appeared the same as the wild feline.

Every time they collided a peace of the concrete dish cracked even some peaces were sent flying out from the dish.

"This is awesome!! They are too equal!!" yelled DJ, "not after I do this" said Bryan , "What's that supposed to mean?" asked Ray , "This!!!" yelled Bryan as Falborg flew up high and crashed himself against the dish and broke it, sending rocks to the air.

"What was that for?" thought Ray, but soon he realized what were Bryan's plans. Ray felt as something punched him really hard in the stomach, he turned to see that it was a rock! , Bryan was using Falborg's wind to throw rocks at really high speed towards Ray.

Soon other two rocks came one hit him again in the stomach and the other in his chest. Ray lost his breath and he fell to his knees clutching his stomach as a little blood stream flooded from the corner of his mouth.

Brian smiled evilly as his opponent let his guard down and attacked Drigger. "Ray!!!!" yelled Lee , Mariah and Tyson.

"He's cheating!!" demanded Tyson, "Sorry guys it can't be proven that Brian is attacking Ray"said DJ.

"It's fine" said Ray as he slowly stood up still clutching his stomach with one hand. "Ray are you sure?" asked Max from the bench. Ray simply nodded.

"So you want more, huh?" Brian asked sarcastically as more rocks floated in the air, already aimed at Ray, Ray just smiled as if he was laughing at Brian. This made Brian even angrier. "Falborg!!!!" then rocks of all sizes were thrown at Ray, cuts were in almost all Ray's body, his clothes were ripped and blood stained. Mariah covered her eyes not wanting to see Ray. Lee and Tyson clenched their teeth in fury.

Ray clutched his teeth as he endured the pain. He used his arms to cover his face. When Brian stopped Ray fell to his knees , blood drops fell from his arms, legs and all that the rocks have ripped.

"Where's the smile?" asked Brian, "Right here" said Ray as he lifted his head smiling, "Why are you still so confident??" Brian asked nervous

"meanwhile you attacked me I prepared Drigger for his attack" Ray said, Brian's eyes widened "where's Drigger?" he said trying to find Drigger, but it was no use, Drigger was not at sight .

"DRIGGER!! TIGER'S CLAW!!!" yelled Ray as Drigger appeared from the concrete rubbles, and slashed Falborg's back.

"NO!!" yelled Brian as Falborg's beyblde was sent flying out from the dish, "this won't stay like this, if I'm not able to win then you'll end at least in the hospital!!" yelled Brian as Falborg sent a tremendous gust with a sharpen rock directly at Ray.

"RAY!!!!" everyone yelled , the gust ripped Ray's pony tail's thingy and his yin-yan in his forehead, leaving his hair floating, Ray was sent flying down the stairs , a little blood stream flooded from his forehead to between his eyebrows and divided in two right in the nose. Ray laid unconscious . Brian smiled is satisfaction as he picked his beyblade and returned to the bench.

------back with Kai---------

Kai sensed something strange , "Something's wrong"said Kai in a low voice but still, Dranzer heard him "I sensed Drigger's power lowed but he's alright now , don't worry".

Dranzer said.

Dranzer started to fly in a dark foggy zone, Kai wondered about where Dranzer was taking him. As Dranzer landed the fog dispersed.

Everything was in red-orange shades, it was a sunset. Dranzer lowered so that Kai could get down , Kai looked at her and she pointed with her look right to a grassy hill (I love grassy hills!) where he could see the back of a woman sitting in a bench watching the sunset.

Kai looked one more time Dranzer without speaking, Dranzer nodded. Kai walked towards the bench. As he approached his eyes widened with surprise , happiness , sadness all at the same time.

"Elena"Kai sighed, "butâ€ho-"The old woman laughed softly, "Kai you seem as if you've seen a ghost ho-ho" said the emerald eyed woman.

"Please have a sit" said Elena, Kai turned searching for Dranzer but she wasn't there anymore. "Oh, come on Kai" Elena said as she hold Kai's hand and dragged him to the bench.

"The reason that you're here is because you think it's your fault" said the old woman.

"but, it was if it wasn't for me you " said Kai not wanting to see Elena directly. Elena smiled sweetly as she used her left hand to lift Kai's chin and direct his eyes directly to hers.

Kai had a solemn look his face hadn't shown in many , many time. Elena's eyes saddened too as she looked at Kai's look. "Where's my cheerful boy? Where's my Kai?" she said as he embraced him in a warm hug, Kai was too uncertain to react he felt fine in Elena's hug.

Elena closed her eyes letting fall a pair of tears.

"The first time I saw you, you had the same look in your eyes" she said as she hugged Kai a little bit harder. "I should've listened to you when you told me that you didn't want to return with your grandfather" , Kai reacted to this commentary "it wasn't your fault"said Kai.

"It wasn't your fault either" she said, "but" Kai tried to reply but Elena cut him, she placed her hands in Kai's cheeks and lift his gaze to lock it with hers, 2can I ask you a favor?" Kai simply nodded ,"kai, can I see the big smile you used to show me every day?" , Kai wasn't in a really good mood to smile, seeing Elena was harder than he thought.

She waited patiently , as she locked her gaze with Kai's. Crimson and emerald eyes met for a moment, for some reason Kai felt calm and happy, he hadn't feel like that since he had memory. He finally could smile , that gesture made Elena see his eight year old Kai , she smiled sweetly , "thanks , Kai" she said as she put her hands in Kai's cheeks and kissed Kai's forehead. And again she embraced him , she closed her eyes smiling.

"Kai â€I'll always love you" Elena said as she caressed Kai's hair.

Kai closed his eyes for a moment, and a nice, soft breeze blew through his hair and the wind kindly caressed him. When Kai opened his eyes again, Elena wasn't there anymore , wind blew once again, and Kai smiled at the sunset.

"â€Thanks, Elena " Kai said, then Dranzer appeared behind Kai.

Kai turned to see Dranzer.

"words aren't needed ,young Kai" she said, Kai nodded then again he hopped on Dranzer.

"Are you ready?" asked Dranzer, Kai nodded and again Dranzer disappeared in the skies.

-------back with the bladebreakers-----

"RAY!!" yelled Tyson , Lee and Mariah as they ran to the limp body, they noticed that Drigger's beyblade had a great slash. Ray opened his eyes , and said "don't worry†Drigger protected me till the end" he said as he picked Drigger in his hand, and with Mariah and Lee as support Ray stood up, he was more exhausted than injured, he wasn't as strong as Kai but he surely could resist anything if it was for his friends.

Brian grumbled, as he watched Ray stood up.

"And Ray is the winner!!!" yelled DJ, the crowd went crazy.

"Let's the third round begin!!!!!" yelled DJ, Tala stood up indifferently from anything else, "From the Demolition Boysâ€.Tala!!!!" yelled DJ, crowd went crazy, "and from the blade breakers†Tyson!!!" Tyson stood up and walked from the bench towards the dish.

"Bladers get ready!! 3â€2â€.1â€Let it Rip!!!!"

"Wolborg!!!" yelled Tala, "Dragoon!!!" yelled Tyson.

A fericious battle was going on, will Tyson be able to defeat Tala? Is kai going to return on time? Read in the next chappie "Lost friend"