Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Destiny awaits no one ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nop! I don't own beyblade â€yet

SUK: Long time no see! Holy crap , it's been a month already?! Sorry again but I couldn't update for reasons I can't explain.

Max: oo, yes you can, you were sleeping all these days

Suk: uumm Max didn't you have some blading to do in a far away region... anyway my computer cracked up

Max: and..

Suk: Max if you don't shut up you'll get tortured in my next chapters!!

Max:0.0

Suk: that's better, well as I was saying my computer cracked but only for two weeks, and the other two, laziness possessed my soul†sorry, if you're a writer you can understand the laziness possession.

Max: Now onto the fic!!

oh I almost forgot!! I love beyblade G revolution!! It's just so great except Daichi and Rick. Kai's kinda piccolo with his tempest blazing gig! Ray is cool as usual, Michael is fantastic with the long hair look, Hiro is just great (well with his jin suit), G-rev is way far better than v-force (I hated the idea of "I want your bitbeasts" every stupid episode).

Ch#19 "Destiny awaits no one"

"Kai" A feminine voice could be heard. Kai was so comfortable that he didn't want to open his eyes. But again the voice insisted, Kai slowly opened his scarlet eyes.

Kai laid in a beautiful grassy hill , he laid peacefully below a beautiful bushy tree, a soft breeze played with Kai's hair and clothes, sun's rays trespassed the tree's bushiness and marked light spots all over in Kai's body which were constantly moving due to the breeze that played with the tree.

Kai stood still a few second until he heard the voice again "Kai", Kai slowly sat up leaning in the tree's trunk. His eyes widened up a little as he realized of the immensity of the place where he was. Besides the hill and the tree, everything else looked like endless grassy plains.

"Kaiâ€." Again the voice called him, Kai stood up following the familiar voice. He walked down the hill, thus the sun was shinny it wasn't hot. As Kai walked wind played with his hair and the plain's grass.

"I'm here" said Kai in a soft way. Red flashed all over the cerulean skies for a second, shining red sparkles floated in the air for seconds, Kai smiled slightly . Dranzer appeared in the skies , bringing with her, red light.

The red light and sparkles disappeared as Dranzer softly landed in front of Kai.

Kai and Dranzer looked into each other eyes for a long period, Dranzer could perceive Kai's sadness and sorrow within its crimson eyes.

"Ka" Dranzer was interrupted by Kai before she could speak. "Dranzer" said Kai as he looked to the horizon, "before you say anything, I want to tell you that I'm sorry, †(he smiled as he closed his eyes) I understand if you want to leave me." Said Kai.

Dranzer was a little startled , Kai has never apologized for anything, she closed her eyes meditating , as she opened them she smiled and lied down in front of Kai's feet. Kai looked at her in confusion, "hop on" where Dranzer's only words.

Kai hopped on her back, she started flapping her wings , making the grass move wildly as the wind her wings produced lifted them up.

------back with the blade breakers-------

The blade breakers traveled in the BBA bus to the tournament finals, each one was silent watching their blades , except for Chief who was typing on Dizzy. The atmosphere was really tense , their captain was missing but they hoped that somehow Kai would get to them.

"Finally Brad! The finals are here!!" cheered AJ Topper

"We hope to see incredible fights, isn't that true DJ Jazzman?" asked Brad Best

"That's right!! And let's start before I die from anxiety, Allow me to introduce you the finalists!!" yelled DJ Jazzman. The crowd cheered even more as the curtains from the finalists' hallways started to open.

"The local team who won the last tournament†The Demolition boys!!!!!" said DJ, the curtains opened revealing Tala, followed by Ian, Spencer , and Brian. The crowd went crazy.

"And the challengers: The Blade Breakers!!!" the curtains opened revealing Tyson followed by Max and Ray, Kenny walked at the end. Again the crowd went crazy.

Boris watched from his seat up from the crowds, Voltaire watched from one of the rows.

The first battle was going to start and Kai hadn't appeared yet, his teammates started to loose hope , even Ray.

"From the demolition boys: Spencer!!!" yelled, Spencer approached to the dish, and from "and from the blade breakers †Max!!!" yelled DJ Jazzman. Max approached to the ring followed by his teammates' cheers. "Come on Max , you can do it!!" yelled Tyson.

"Keep it calm" recommended Ray, Max turned to see them and nodded seriously , then he watched over the crowd to see Judy and the All Stars cheering him.

Max clutched Draciel in his hand before putting it in the launcher.

"Bladers, prepare to the battle" said DJ as the floor opened to reveal a little city with docks and miniature boats. (the one kai and spencer fought in the series).

"prepare 3â€(Spencer zoom) 2â€(max zoom)â€1†Let it Rip!!!", Draciel and Whalborg were launched and each of them jumped from boat to boat.

"Draciel!!" yelled Max as his green beyblade resisted Spencer's attacks.

Spencer smiled in satisfaction, "finish him whalborg!!!" his beyblade blue-flashed as the gigantic whale emerged from the water accompanied by a great wave.

"Not so fast!! Draciel, Tidal Wave!!!" yelled Max as The mecha-tortoise emerged bringing with him what seemed to be a water tornado. Everyone watched in awe as the whole place was covered with inerr rain, that was made by the crash of the water attacks.

"Should have brought my bathing suit!" said DJ Jazzman as water soaked him due to the nearness he was from the dish.

"DRACIEL!!!!!!!", "WHALBORG!!!!!!!!" yelled both bladers as their aquatic beasts fought each other with incredible force. Both of the fighters were gasping for air.

"Finish him!!!!!" yelled Spencer, "Draciel , defense barrier!!!!" yelled Max, but this time his barrier wasn't enough to continue the battle.

Draciel was sent flying out of the stadium , tired ,max lost balance "Oh no" said Max as he collapsed with his blade, "Max!!!" yelled Tyson and Ray as they went to max. Judy stood up in the crowds and ran from there.

"I'm â€sorry" weakly said Max, "don't worry you did the best you could "said Tyson.

"Max! Are you ok??" came her mother, she kneeled besides Max, "don't worry he's just exhaust" said Ray.

"And the winner isâ€Spencer!!!" yelled DJ Jazzman, Spencer raised his blade ready to trap Draciel, Max averted his look, he didn't want to see Draciel in other hands.

Boris smiled pleasured the same as Voltaire. Voltaire could see MR. Dickenson's face saddening.

Spencer's blade started to glow so did Max's, but a voice interrupted Spencer "Spencer", Spencer turned to see the voice's ownerâ€it was Tala. Spencer looked at him confused ,Tala just shook his head telling him no. Spencer nodded and hesitated a bit, but then he turned and walked to his bench.

Boris stood angrily "Tala what are you doing?!" he thought. The he heard Voltaire's voice in his radio, "Boris , what's happening here?!" yelled Voltaire.

"We'll have to wait, to see what does Tala has in mind" said Boris as he reluctantly sat.

"Let the next battle begin!! From the Demolition Boys†Brian!!!" yelled DJ as the lavender haired boy walked to the dish.

"From the Blade Breakers†Ray!!!!!" yelled DJ as Ray walked from his bench.

Ray and Brian prepared their launchers

-------back with Kai-------

Kai flew in the cerulean skies that didn't look like the earth's skies. Dranzer and Kai silence was broke by Kai's curiosity.

"What is this place and where are you taking me?" asked Kai, "Young master Kai, we are in a world that existed long ago, when humans and sacred beasts could live in peace. And soon you'll get all your answers" said Dranzer in a peaceful tone as she flew across the skies.

Kai didn't understand quite well, but he decided to stay silent, his eyes widened as Dranzer flew past across a mountain, when the mist moved from their way Kai could clearly see a temple. This temple was so huge , it's size was about that of a mountain , it had a pyramidish-mayan style.

Dranzer landed in a pole, that was in the highest level, it seemed that it was done for her. Even the cravings of the pole seemed to coincide with her figure.

Kai slowly jumped down from Dranzer's back. He was amazed by the carved-drawings in rock that were on each of the four sides. The temple didn't look like it had an entrance.

"thousands of years ago, we bit-beasts and humans lived together long ago, they respected us , so we decided to live with them peacefully until the dark beast was free thanks to some evil humans who wanted to control the world" started Dranzer

"so.. Black dranzer is.." Kai asked, Dranzer moved her head in disapproval , "black dranzer is indeed the dark beast, but not the one you know" said Dranzer, Kai looked her in confusion.

"The black dranzer you saw was human-made creature based on my spirit , that's why he was able to control you for so long, he knew your weaknesses and used them against you.." continued Dranzer, Kai kept listening her.

"The real Black Dranzer has powers beyond anything I've ever seen" said Dranzer, "so how did you survived?" asked Kai.

"The four sacred beasts and four selected humans mcombined their selves , into four powerful beings that combined their force to seal B-Dranzer and this land away, all bit-beasts were sealed too to protect this world from darkness.

But somehow your grandfather managed to discover about this place, and used a bit-beast prototype your father created long ago to fuse it with dark powers to create a copy not as powerful as the original one, but who's force is the same as their blader, so he wanted a strong person like you at all costs". Finished Dranzer.

Kai kept silent, then he saw one of the walls with a blazing bird that looked so much as Dranzer. Some rare scripts that for some reason he could understand, but why? He asked himself , if he had never seen that writing why he could understand it?

He read it "Suzaku" What's that supposed to mean ? thought Kai, â€..!!!! he soon realized it! He slowly turned to see Dranzer as he softly spoke "Suzaku".

Dranzer nodded, then Kai read the other names "Genbu, Byako, Seriyuâ€Draciel, Drigger, Dragoon"

"so you four are the sacred bit-beasts, what does this have to do with me?" asked Kai, "You, Tyson, Ray and Max are the four reincarnations of the humans who helped us so much time ago." Dranzer spoke, Kai just couldn't believe it.

"I told you this because you were prepared, but your friends aren't ready to know the truth" explained Dranzer. Then he took a better look of the persons who where in each wall, each person looked like the future persons of each bladebreaker, as if they were six years older.

"That's why you can read those scripts" said Dranzer, Kai stood there and watched a red gem right in suzaku's forehead, (in the little golden crown that Dranzer has) something hypnotized Kai, so much nostalgia overwhelmed Kai. That's the gem that we used long ago to fuse, but you aren't prepared to fuse, otherwise your body would not resist and" Kai wasn't hearing Dranzer anymore, that gem attracted him so much.

The gem started to glow red. Fate wanted Kai to find the gem.

Dranzer watched this and knew that the gem wanted to be with Kai thus they will not fuse, probably the gem wanted to protect Kai from something but from what? Dranzer couldn't help but to take the stone with her beak and place it in Kai's hands.

"Kai, guard it, and it'll protect you" Dranzer spoke wisely. Kai nodded and the bright slowly faded away.

"Your friends need you" said Dranzer , Kai nodded and hopped on Dranzer , "only one more thing" said Dranzer as they flew in skies of the lost world.

....to be continued......

Special thanx to:

Master Franny, nettik girl, shadowfrostpanther, to fallen phoenix,popaloop., kohari and hibari afrodite, hope you like my new chapters!!

Oh! By the way keep reading I uploaded another chapter..