Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Dranzer a loyal friend ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter: a good bit.-beast

Red light flashed everywhere blinding Ray he turned up to see a huge bird slowly landing... it was Dranzer!!!

"Don't worry" Ray heard a female voice and he turned up he was amazed that the huge phoenix was slowly descending , finally she landed right in front of Kai and Ray, Kai turned to see Dranzer but he wasn't completely aware yet, he had just been freed from black dranzer's influence.

"As you can see, I've stopped time" said Dranzer.

(Dranzer is three times taller than Kai and Ray, well Iin my ficher real size is that but she shrunk on purpose, ahe was like two and a half meters).

"Dranzer" Kai spoke softly as he stood up, Ray followed him and stood up right in front of the gigantic bird Then Kai totally remembered what he did to Dranzer.

"Dranzer...I" Kai was interrupted by Dranzer, "don't worry what matters is that you're fine, that's the most important to me" she said as she kind of hugged Kai with her wings enclosing him into a pair of red wings without covering his head. Dranzer seemed maternal in some way.

Ray just looked silently, Dranzer slowly broke the hug and turned to see Ray. "I will always be grateful to you , young tiger" said Dranzer as she bowed her head. Ray nervously bowed too.

"Kai, what are you going to do now?" asked Ray, Kai didn't knew what to say "I'm... not ready to return to you (the blade breakers) yet" said Kai as he lowered his head, he remembered what he did to his former teammates and how could they forgive him? Kai wasn't sure of what to do.

Ray walked slowly towards Kai and placed his hand right in Kai's shoulder , amber and crimson eyes crossed, "Kai, you can always count with me" said Ray, Kai just nodded. Kai wasn't prepared yet.

"Kai we must go" said Dranzer, Ray raised an eyebrow , Dranzer turned to see Ray "I have to take Kai to other place" , "I understand" said Ray, Kai hopped on Dranzer's back.

"Ray , I'll be back" said Kai, Ray smiled as his friend returned from the darkness. Dranzer flew off , Kai could feel the warm emanating from Dranzer's feathers, Kai was becoming sleepy in a slow and peaceful way, until he gave up and lied down and he slept.

Ray watched them high in the skies and thought "where is she taking him?" and through his mind Dranzer's voice echoed "to a place where his soul can be soothed". Those words echoed in his mind and when they finally disappeared in the skies, he was in a bed!

Ray searched everything he was in the hospital bed , Tyson snored loudly and Max curled up with some white sheets. It was dark, Ray turned to see the clock it was three a.m. , Ray slowly walked to the window , the moon dim lighted everything and it snowed peacefully.

"so...it was just a dream...no it can't be" thought Ray, suddenly he searched for his beyblade desperately and he remembered Tyson' , Max's and his where placed in a shelf beside Tyson's bed.

Ray ran and the three beyblades where placed there, he took the three of them and walked towards the window to check , he hoped to see the beasts and when he finally made it to the moon light he just smiled in relief the three bit-beasts where there!! It wasn't a dream after all!!

Ray didn't knew why but he felt the need of watching the skies, and he smiled even more as he saw a red light passing as fast as a fleeting star. But Ray knew it was Dranzer and he smile.

Ray woke up Max and Tyson to tell them the great news, "Dragoon!!!" "Draciel!!!" the boys couldn't stop screaming their names until an angry nurse opened their door and hushed them telling them it was a hospital and silence must be kept. As soon as she left Max and Tyson giggled in low voice, Ray just looked them with a face of -what am I going to do with you?-

That night (or early in the morning) Ray talked about what had happened till dawn. "I'm glad he's a blade breaker again" said Max with his cheerful personality.

"We, don't need him, but when I see him again he's going to get one's just deserts!" said Tyson as he used his fist to punch his other palm. "Come on Tyson you're also glad that he's come back with us, right?" asked Max , "Hump, maybe a little" said Tyson as he covered himself with bed's sheets.

Ray and Max just smiled. Then Kenny entered the room with Dizzy, "Look what I've found guys...huh?" when Kenny turned on the lights Max and Tyson had huge purple bags under the eyes , and when they were about to speak their stomachs spoke for them.

"Good to see you sleep well" said Dizzy.

"Look Chief!!!!" said Max as he and Tyson showed their beyblades to Kenny , "Wow!!! The bit-beasts!!" yelled Chief.

------time later--------

"Oh! I see, I'm glad to hear about it" said Kenny

"What were you going to tell us , Chief?" asked ray. "Mr. Dickenson told me that the BBA finals against the Demolition Boys , are going to be in three days" said Kenny.

"WHAT!!??" yelled Tyson, "But what about Kai?" asked Max, Ray walked towards the window to observe the white skies. "What if he doesn't arrive in time?" asked Tyson.

"He will" said Ray without turning to see his partners. "I hope so" said Max.

To be continued... Next episode (well... chapter) "Destiny awaits no one"

------------Thanx for da reviews--------

Nettik Girl, shadowfrost panther , master franny (oh! And about your question, Kai acted like that because sometimes he isn't completely controlled by Dranzer, lets just say that part of Kai's behavior is thanx to black dranzer, but black dranzer is guided with Kai's own darkness) hibari, cat woman now named tigress, raven thanx for reviewing I'm so glad!!