Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Revenge ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own beyblade, if I did,would I be writing a fanfic!? Ch#17 Kai stood up watching the abbey from the main gate, and smiled when he was about to move,he heard a familiar voice "Kai!!!" , Kai turned and clenched his teeth in annoyance as Ray came running through the snowed street.

Ray yelled as he ran "Kai!! You must stop!" , Kai just clenched his fists as he thought in the pest that was coming to bother him.

"What do you want?" asked a bothered Kai with flaming crimson eyes (his eyes look like hypnotized completely red without the pupil) , Ray finally made it and waited a minute before, to regain his breath. "You can't do this" said Ray.

"I can do whatever I want" said Kai as he watched the abbey, but before he could advance a step, Ray gripped Kai's right arm , "I can't let you do this" said Ray.

"Don't touch me!" and in a blink Kai moved incredibly fast and sent Ray flying towards a brick wall that was at the other side of the street. Ray's back terribly ached , Kai launched Ray with such a force that some bricks crumbled and a circle, like the size of Ray was made in the wall. (If you have seen DBZ or Ranma you'll now what I am talking about)

Ray slid from the wall, his back and head ached furiously ,he weakly opened his eyes, his vision blurred as he tried to see. He could hear footsteps stepping on the snow, approaching to him. As he tried to see he saw a figure and slowly his vision cleared to reveal Kai walking towards him.

Kai stoos right in front of the now sitting Ray. In a flash Ray found himself painfully pinned against the wall. Kai had took him by the collar and slammed him. "Why do you keep interfering?" asked Kai, "Kai...(Ray gasped softly) you must stop this madness...please" insisted Ray, Kai pressed him harder cutting Ray's words.

Ray slowly opened his eyes, amber and crimson eyes meet for a moment that seemed eternal. Ray could see the rage and darkness that existed within those crimson eyes. Ray saddened even more as he realized that the person gripping him wasn't Kai anymore.

And Ray's amber eyes saddened , Kai reacted to this and he loosened a bit his grip, Kai lost into the amber eyes ,he couldn't imagine why the white tiger looked at him in that way.

Kai was totally lost in confusion, it was too much confusion. Kai lowered his head as he flashbacked right at the scene where the blade breakers tried to save him at lake Baykal.

He then turned again to see Ray and his eyes widened in surprise as Ray's eyes made him remember a beautiful woman with silver-bluish hair, and beautiful crystaline light blu eyes that looked at him the same way , Ray was doing that same moment. Ray's eyes looked Kai with sadness ,Kai couldn't comprehend why that boy was caring for him? Kai couldn't answer that.

Kai's pupils furiously thinned as Ray reminded him again to a young woman with long beautiful silver hair and sky blue eyes that looked him with the same sad look Ray had, the woman had the same expression as Ray but Kai soon sunk into confusion as he couldn't remember who that woman was.

"Why are you doing this for...Elena?" asked Ray, Kai's eyes widened and slammed Ray even harder to the wall, Ray continued "Do you really think Elena would like you to be this way!?" yelled Ray, for a moment the real Kai seemed to return back, but again his eyes darkenned.

"What do you know!?" yelled Kai pressing Ray, "The only think that I know is that you lost your way!!" said Ray as he used all his force to free from the grip, Ray landed softly , Kai looked at him with confusion and didn't attemp to attack again.

"you are so selfish!!" yelled Ray, Kai just clenched his teeth in anger but still didn't attempt to attack, "you think you are doing this for Elena, but you're just satisfying you thirst for vengeance using the excuse that Elena was harmed by your grandfather!!" that really hit Kai, Ray was saying the truth and Kai couldn't deny it.

Soon his mind started to flashback remembering the scenes where he and the blade breakers spent time together , specially when they wanted to save Kai from freezing.

Kai was now kneeling and clutching his head , "Kai! Are you alright?" said Ray as he kneeled beside Kai.

"What are these memories?" said a frustrated Kai, Ray couldn't help but to wait, Kai's mind flashbacked reminding him who his friends were.

It was about to dawn, so it wasn't so dark , the skies were completely white but still it was kind of dim.

------flashback-------

Right in the middle of the night , a silhouette , launched his beyblade countless times with rage.

Kai practiced beyblade after being defeated by Johnny, "next time I'll..." Kai growled, as Dranzer cut some trees, suddenly Drigger appeared and Dranzer easily returned it to his owner's hand. Dranzer also returned to Kai's hand.

"What do you want, Ray?" asked an annoyed Kai, as Ray appeared from the bushed and some trees "come on Kai, want to practice?" said Ray as he placed Drigger in his launcher.

"Hn" Kai placed Dranzer in his launcher and prepared.

"3...2...1..Let it Rip!!" yelled Ray as Drigger and Dranzer were launched and they crashed against each other a couple of times until Ray called Drigger and Kai called Dranzer.

"Dranzer!!!!" yelled Kai as red light emanated from his blade , leaving the huge phoenix, "Drigger!!" yelled Ray as green light flashed and left the white tiger.

Drigger slashed Dranzer in her let wing and Dranzer used her sharp claws to slash Drigger's back. Drigger slowly was taking control of the battle, and Kai watched in despair, Kai kept giving energy to Dranzer but still, he couldn't regain the control of the battle.

Drigger easily dodged Dranzer's attacks, "Kai you are blinded by rage, calm down and foresee your enemy's attacks" spoke Ray in a calm way.

Kai hated to receive advices but he knew Ray was right though he'll never admit it. Kai watched carefully and pop! That's when the spiral defense came to his mind. "Dranzer!!!" yelled Kai, Dranzer started to spin faster , Ray watched confused as Dranzer started to spin really fast and a spiral formed around Dranzer's body, Ray smiled and yelled "Drigger!! Sharp claw attack!!" Drigger launched himself preparing his front claws but as soon as he touched the spiral he was sent backwards.

Kai smiled as his plan worked now that Drigger stunned Kai found the perfect chance to attack "Dranzer"!! Fire arrow!!" Dranzer flew up high and soon a red light blinded Ray and his eyed widened in surprise as his beyblade flew right beside his head and crashed into a tree, the tree was cut in two and Drigger returned to his blade.

Dranzer stop spinning a few seconds later that Drigger did. It was almost a draw. Kai picked up Dranzer satisfied for finding a way to defeat Jhonny. Ray was surprised first, but then he gladded for Kai.

Kai observed the full moon that lighted the night. Ray stood at his side and watched it too. Without turning to see Ray Kai spoke "thanks", Ray was surprised as he turned to see Kai , who was still observing the skies, and with that Kai walked towards the big castle. But before he could kept going he felt Ray's hand in his right shoulder.

"You can always count with me" spoke Ray , "whatever" said Kai as he walked leaving Ray behind, but Ray didn't saw that Kai actually smiled a bit. Through Ray's head just the words -same old Kai- passed.

------end flashback---------

Kai still clutched his head in pain as Black Dranzer tried to gain control again.

It started to snow softly.

"Kai you can't let black dranzer win!" yelled Ray , Kai had his eyes shut watching his memories that he didn't even remembered that happen.

Now was Dranzer's opportunity to help Kai, the four black chips started to lighten with their respective colors (you know Dranzer red , Drigger green ...etc.)

Ray watched in awe as from Kai's bag (from his blue cargo pants) , red, green , purple and blue lights started to flash, Kai somehow was between Dranzer and black dranzer, but dranzer's bond was now stronger. Thanks to Ray who dispersed some darkness from Kai's heart.

Kai took the chips in his left hand and the black chips shattered into pieces leaving the bit-chips' original colors.

Green light beam entered to Ray's pocket , and the purple and blue beams flew high up in the sky towards the hospital direction. But when the red light was suspended in the air and the red light kind of exploded, blinding Ray and Kai with it's flaming red light.

Ray slowly opened his eyes and his eyes widened in awe as he saw the snowflakes suspended in the air, Kai forehead sweated a little and he gasped softly as the pain slowly soothed.

Ray still confused turned to see and he was more amazed as some leafs that fell from the tree were suspended in the air, the time had stopped!

Red light flashed everywhere blinding Ray he turned up to see a huge bird slowly landing... it was Dranzer!!!

----pleez keep reading next chapter----