Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Friendship ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kai smiled (evilly , I don't need to mention it , right?) and disappeared with the darkness in the night, but before leaving he muttered "just the abbey is left" as he watched Black Dranzer.

The police men , firefighters and paramedics were all stunned they just couldn't believe those monsters to be real.

--------next day---------

"Tyson!!!!!" yelled Tyson's grandpa, as he ran through the halls of the hospital. He entered in a rough way to the room where Tyson, Ray and Max rested. Ray was talking with Lee and Mariah , next to the window that showed gray skies.

Max was talking with Kenny and Dizzy while Tyson snored loudly. "Tyson!! Wake up!!" yelled his grandpa. Tyson kept snoring ,while grandpa's temper was rising. Everyone was watching the scene.

"I can help" everyone turned to see Ray , as from his back his hand appeared holding a big red Mexican chili , Max sweatdropped "from where did you take that?" , Ray just smiled and walked towards Tyson. As soon as Tyson swallowed the chili , everybody waited anxiously around his bed. It didn't seemed to work Tyson still slept peacefully.

"I think it won't work twice Ray" said Max , "maybe he developed immunity against red chili" suggested Kenny. but soon "AAAHHHH!!!" Tyson's face turned red as he ran all around the room like a little dog , he was running in four feet! , "water, water, water!!! Somebody give me WATER!!!" yelled Tyson.

-----five minutes later------

"What was that for??" asked an annoyed Tyson, "I've got some important news!!!" said grandpa (I'm too lazy I will refer as grandpa to Tyson's grandpa) .

"Look!!" said Grandpa as he unwrapped a newspaper, Ray , Max and Tyson started to read it, after few seconds of eye moving and reading , "What!!??" yelled the three of them in unison.

"Four monsters attack the city!!??" yelled Max , "Terrorist attacks by monsters!!??" yelled Tyson, "Guys , look! The witnesses in the four affected areas said that the monsters were ..." said Ray , "a turtle" continued Max , "a dragon" continued Tyson , "a white tiger and a huge bird" the three of them read the headlines.

"What does this means?" asked Max, "Kai wouldn't dare to use our bit-beasts like that... or would he?" said an annoyed Tyson

"Kai..." Ray sighed.

"Tyson , would you borrow me the news for a second?" asked Kenny , "sure Chief" replied Tyson. "Dizzy find all the links and information about this" ordered Kenny , "I'm already working" said Dizzy.

"And not only that" everyone turned to see Mr. Dickenson, "the tournament has been suspended until this problem is solved" added Mr. D. , "But why?" asked Lee, "The BBA thinks that more terrorist attacks could happen in the finals, and that's because just beyblade companies were attacked

"Why don't you turn on the t.v.?" asked Mariah, "good idea" said Max as he turned on the television. Max surfed until he found the news. All in the room awed as they saw the devastated areas, One building was almost completely burned , other had slashed everywhere , one was completely soaked wet and smashed , other was also slashed and in the four points burned , destroyed devastated patrols were being towed by breakdown trucks.

Everyone was speechless at the news you could hear the woman in the news , "Witnesses confirm they saw beasts , destroying the buildings with amazing powers...." Her voice was lost when the room was filled with the boys' voices again.

"I can't believe Kai destroyed those areas" said Max , "And what bothers me most is the fact that he used our bit beasts" said Tyson as he punched the wall.

"Chief! I found something!!" shrieked Dizzy, "What??" asked Kenny, "look" said Dizzy as she showed information in her screen , Kenny read and gasped, "guys!!" Ray, Max and Tyson approached to the screen.

"Look, Dizzy found that those huge companies were from Biovolt" said Kenny , "so?" Max asked , "Voltaire Hiwatari is the owner of those companies , Kai attacked the most important buildings , Voltaire also owns some ware houses and the... abbey", All of them gasped as they comprehended Kai's reasons , "but still!! He hasn't the right to use our bit beasts as he wishes!!" yelled Tyson.

Ray watched the gray skies , he felt that Kai would attack the abbey , he didn't knew why but he felt Kai would do so.

"Drigger...Kai you must stop now" Ray thought. Ray waited to the rest of the gang to sleep, Ray tip toed in the darkness , and quickly changed the hospital's clothes, to his chinese clothes. Ray put on the BBA coat , and silently walked away from the room.

Ray's hope increased as he ran through the cold night, he knew Kai wasn't doing it for fun. Ray ran through the darkness in order to find Kai, Ray ran towards the abbey.

------time later in the abbey's surroundings------ Kai stood up watching the abbey from the main gate, and smiled when he was about to move he heard a familiar voice "Kai!!!" , Kai turned and clenched his teeth in annoyance as Ray came running through the snowed street.

To be continued.......

Thanx for all those who reviewed!! I won't be late again I promise.