Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Hope ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own beyblade.

Betraying Memoriesch#15 Revenge

"Voltaire, Kai hasn't appeared since he escaped" said Boris as he entered Voltaire's office , but it wasn't the abbey's office, Voltaire was in a high building , it was already dark. The office was dark except for a little office lamp that was in Voltaire's desk. A wooden bookshelf stood behind Voltaire's leather chair , like the mafia's one. It had a whine carpet all over the office and the moon light entered by huge windows around the office which was in a very high story of the building. (they weren't exactly windows, it was like a crystal wall, like in some buildings of new york)

Voltaire stood up from his chair and walked towards the great transparent wall, his hands in his back and he closed his eyes. "He'll return" he grinned. Voltaire slowly opened his eyes and soon widened and his pupils thinned as he saw a dark silhouette standing in the roof of a building (almost as high as his building) that was like the neighbor it was a near building. The silhouette stared at him , although Voltaire couldn't see his face because of the darkness, saw a red eyed person, he immediately knew it was Kai.

"He's here" Voltaire slowly spoke, "Who?" asked Boris , as he walked towards Voltaire but as soon as Voltaire blinked Kai was already gone.

Voltaire turned to see Boris "maximum alert in all Biovolt buildings, including the abbey"

"What's the problem?" asked Boris, "Kai came to warn me about what he'll do" said an exalted Voltaire , "that arrogant kid" said Boris with anger as he took his radio and alerted the other buildings about a possible attack, specially in the abbey.

"Do you think you can defeat me, you'll see" though Voltaire as he got out of the building and tripped into a black limousine. It was pretty dark and soon started to snow hard. "To the Balcov Abbey" Ordered Voltaire to his chauffeur. The driver just nodded and drove. Voltaire felt nervous with Kai around and more powerful than ever though the experiment wasn't complete.

The road was all foggy and nothing could be seen past the car lights ,suddenly something or someone stood right in the middle of the street. The driver panicked and braked totally but the snow made the car to crash in a light pole. The front part of the car was totally deformed and smoke came out of it. For a moment everything was silent and motionless.

But footsteps could be heard approaching to the limousine, walking within the snow, Voltaire slowly opened his eyes , the driver was unconscious leaning in the steering wheel. Voltaire heard the footsteps in the snow and went out of the limousine, it was still snowing but slightly. Everything around was dark except the spot where Voltaire crashed , the folded pole still lighted a little circle around the limousine area.

Voltaire waited for the silhouette to appear. "What do you want?" Voltaire asked in cold way. "What everybody wants ... revenge" replied the shadow. Voltaire laughed "you wouldn't dare to kill your own grandfather" said Voltaire.

From the shadows Kai walked slowly to the light. "Hump" said Kai with his eyes shut. Voltaire grinned nervously. "You will pay what you did to Elena!!" yelled Kai as he opened his red glowing eyes. He extended his palm and prepared a black fire ball to shut at Voltaire but suddenly a pin shot in his head , Kai quickly dissolved the ball and with both hands he clutched his head.

"You are still a weak kid" said in a cold way Voltaire , Kai clutched his head in pain but now the pain increased and Kai fell to his knees , "what's happening to me?" asked still clutching his head. "The experiment wasn't complete, your body only received up to phase 2 of three, come with me and we will soothe your pain" declared Voltaire.

Kai still in pain gathered up forces to stood up , and laughed at Voltaire, then ambulance and police sirens could be heard. Kai smiled "still you're going to pay" and with that Kai disappeared in the shadows.

Voltaire just murmured , "you fool" , soon ambulances and cops arrived to the scene. Paramedics started to check Voltaire, the chauffeur was already in the ambulance lied in a white stretcher. Voltaire watched the dark horizon before he tripped in the ambulance because of some bruises he had , but still he knew Kai won't stay arms crossed.

-----Later that night------

You can see Kai in a dark place kind of an alley. Kai clutched his head , Kai's forehead sweated, "Voltaire... this is it" Kai growled , the pain slowly soothed and he smiled at the thought that Voltaire was lying and that his pain was just a coincidence. Now, he was prepared but he wasn't planning to attack Voltaire, he was going to make Voltaire suffer in a slow and painful way. Biovolt will pay the consequences of playing with so many lives.

Kai moved gracefully between buildings, he jumped with easiness. It snowed softly , Kai moved fast in the shadows , suddenly he stopped at a building that had the Biovolt logo , but it also had a beyblade logo. Kai smiled as he raised his right hand and in it he had the four bit-beasts from the blade breakers, all in black chips.

"Drigger!" yelled Kai, Drigger's chip started to lighten and green light was shot towards the buiding, Kai went to other three buildings , all of the buildings where from Biovolt and other companies that fused with Biovolt. One produced blades , where Drigger was sent.

Other researched about beyblades, Dragoon was sent there. Other company was a training academy , kind of the abbey but this was a façade but no experiments were being held, hust in the abbey. Draciel was sent to the building were financial committees were taken, and Dranzer went to the company , from Biovolt, that administrated the whole business.

Kai stood high in a point where most of the city could be seen. Kai's red eyes glowed for a moment , the four bit-beasts' eyes also red flashed after Kai did. The four bit-beast started to destroy everything they had in their way.

Drigger slashed and bit everything in his way, Dragoon used his wind skills and claws to rip everything ,using the wind all the windows were being shattered. Dranzer burned everything with her flamethrower, and Draciel used powerful water blast to sink everything , and used his powerful arms to smash everything.

The guards from every building , went out running for their lives. Drigger chased one guard and toyed with him but didn't harm him and let it go. Dranzer controlled herself from burning a guard that pleaded for his life. Dranzer ignored him and kept destroying everything, the guard ran and yelled "a monster!! Help!!".

Soon cops, fire fighters and ambulances arrived at each building , Kai enjoyed as he saw the four buildings totally destroyed. As he saw the cops he smiled as the idea of attacking police man passed through his mind.

In each building , the cops shielded themselves behind the car's doors aiming with their guns at the building , "Get out hands up!!" , Kai could laugh at the police men that thought that simple humans were making such destruction.

Kai's eyes glowed red as he spoke "Dranzer ,show them your hands". Dranzer flew at top speed out of the building, the cops and the firefighters were just too amazed and they couldn't react.

The gigantic bird shot her flamethrower at the patrols , they exploded instantly, the cops ran away from the patrols. "Drigger, Dragoon, Draciel" said Kai as his eyes glowed red, the three bit-beasts' eyes glowed red again.

Drigger bit with his large canines the patrols and rip them in pieces. Draciel sent the patrols flying with powerful water blasts, and Dragoon sent them flying with gusts. Kai enjoyed as he watched so much destruction.

Kai raised his hand up and called the bit beasts, the four bit-beast transformed into light , Dranzer-red, Drigger-green, Draciel-purple, and Dragoon-blue (you know the usual colors). The lights flew across the sky towards Kai's hand, and they went directly into the black chips.

Kai smiled (evilly , I don't need to mention it , right?) and disappeared with the darkness in the night, but before leaving he muttered "just the abbey is left" as he watched Black Dranzer.

The police men , firefighters and paramedics were all stunned they just couldn't believe those monsters to be real.