Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Bye Bye bit-beasts ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Susaku: Pleez read n' review , oh! And beyblade isn't mine.

Chapter#14 Bye- Bye- bit-beasts

"MAX!!!!!" yelled Tyson as his friend was being attacked by a beast.

Tyson clenched his teeth in anger as he saw Max bad injured as well as Ray. But what he didn't notice was that b-dranzer was behind him too. When Tyson turned to see , b-dranzer was lifting a claw to stomp Tyson and Max. "stupid humans" where b-dranzer words. But suddenly Dragoon came out from nowhere and gripped b-dranzer with his sharp claws. When black dranzer was about to launch his flamethrower Draciel came and used all his force to help Dragoon. Dranzer was sent backwards and had a hard fall, this made him anger and he shot his powerful flamethrower but this time the flames had a yellow glow though the fire was black.

Dragoon and Draciel didn't hesitated and launched their attacks , Draciel shot a water blast that combined with a tornado that Dragoon made , (but the tornado wasn't standing it was in a horizontal way) when both attacks crashed a huge explosion was made. This explosion not only send all the bit- beasts flying , Max , Ray and Tyson were also sent flying. A huge cloud dust was made nothing could be seen or heard. Just footsteps that when the cloud dissolved it revealed that Kai was the only one standing , and black dranzer was behind him harmless.

Ray was lying downwards still unconscious, Max and Tyson where unconscious and bruised. Draciel and Dragoon where embracing them unconscious too. They tried to protect their masters till the end. Kai just stood emotionless , he raised up three black bit-chips and only two of them flashed as Draciel and Dragoon were covered by a black spiral and sucked into the chips.

Dranzer slowly stood up , as soon as black dranzer saw this he was going to prepare to battle but before he could fly Kai spoke "stop" , b-dranzer returned to the shadows.

"Why...ar..are...you..doing..this?" asked the weakened phoenix. "you already know , they will try to interfere in my plan against Voltaire" replied Kai , "they don't deserve this" continued Dranzer.

"Humph" said Kai, Dranzer slowly went towards the now unconscious boys , she carried Ray to where the others were, Kai raised the third chip, but he knew he couldn't keep Dranzer unless she permitted him to do it. "I'll go with you , but leave them alone" said Dranzer , Kai nodded , but before Dranzer entered the chip she opened her wings and a red-luminous feather fused with each boy.

Kai raised the chip and Dranzer converted to light and entered in it. Just as she entered the chip , Ray started to wake up .

Ray moaned a little but then he turned to see his surroundings , everything was black. "Where am I?" he asked to himself, but then he remembered everything in flash and touched where the wound should be but he fond a lime green bandage soaked in blood. He clenched his teeth as he felt all that pain.

Ray slowly turned up and saw Kai. But still he didn't get it, until he met a pair of soulless crimson eyes. He stood up using all his force still clutching his wound, and saw Max and Tyson , he gasped as he saw Max's blood, "guys! Are you ok?" asked Ray shaking their bodies a little bit but no response.

"Kai , what have you done with them!?" demanded Ray , Kai just stared him blankly . Ray saw the red eyed shadow that lurked behind Kai, but still he wasn't afraid. Kai ignored him and walked in the other direction, Ray angered and followed him , "I haven't finished talking with you" said Ray as he was about to grip Kai's shoulder , but his eyes widened as his hand passed through Kai's body, Ray's body was disappearing as well as Tyson and Max.

Kai kept walking and disappeared in the shadows . Ray , Max and Tyson disappeared from the Dark Dimension.

-----in the BBA room-----

"where could Ray be?" asked Mariah , "I hope Kai doesn't hurt them" hoped Kenny, "The only thing we can do is to wait" said Tyson's father. Everyone sat in the living room. They didn't called the police what would they say? That a freaking maniac kidnapped three boys and took them to another dimension?

Silence reigned Lee ,Mariah , Kenny , Mr. Dickinson , and Tyson's father waited anxiously, the silence was broken by a red light that blinded everyone as it faded Max, Tyson and Ray were lying in the floor. Ray sat painfully , "where?" Ray silenced as he saw everyone he felt relieved, at last a safe place.

"Oh , my God , I'm going to call an ambulance!" said Mr. Dickinson as he ran to the phone. Ray felt good at being in the real world again but the blood loss, made him loose consciousness again. Mariah was with Ray , Lee and Kenny checked up on Max and Tyson's father was checking his bruised son.

Soon the ambulance came and took the three boys.

------in the hospital-------- Mariah , Lee and Kenny where in the waiting Room and Mr. Dickinson and Tyson's father were in the lobby.

They were informed that Tyson was fine ,that he had some broken bones, that he just needed rest , but Max and Ray where about to enter at surgery. Everyone gasped.

In the surgery room, Max was shirtless the doctors were about to reconstruct his shoulder. In Ray's room a doctor was about to begin the surgery when something glowed red, blinded the doctors , and when the light faded Ray's wound had disappeared. In Max's room happened the same , a red light blinded and healed Max.

The doctors in both rooms were astonished with those events. After a while they reunited everyone a room where Max ,Tyson and Ray were resting. As they entered Mariah , lee and Kenny went with the guys that were still sleeping. Tyson's father and Mr. Dickinson talked with the doctor.

"It was a miracle in the three cases" said the doctor , "how?" asked Tyson's father , "In both surgery rooms a red light appeared and healed this guys, in the third case a nurse confirmed that a red light glowed within the body and healed the broken bones and bruises" said the amazed Doctor.

Tyson's father and Dickinson were also amazed. The Blade breakers now rested in their beds.

--------in another part of Russia--------- A dark silhouette stands in the edge of a high building , as he sees a building with the logo Biovolt his eyes glow red and murmurs "you better be prepared , Voltaire" Kai spoke with hatred as he sees a building, property of his grandfather.

To be continued...

Hey!! I decided to post three chapters at the same time , though it will mean less reviews...aww but I owe it to my readers so here they go!! p.d.: I'll really appreciate if you can review the three of theme, pleeze (begging with big puppy eyes)

Hey!!! Thanx a million master franny!! Hope you continue reading , and hey don't worry just I hope you keep reading!

Nettick girl I thought you talked about Yu-gi oh!! , but oh! I'm so stupid , sorry if I used that dimension, jeezes!! Cuzo!! Really i hope u don't get mad. (I'll give you the credits, so what do u say?)

Wolfspiritform: thanx oh!! And sorry it's this ff net, I had problems uploading the documents, but here are three chapters hope u read'em.