Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Tricks donīt work twice ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Susaku: Hope u like it, pleez read and review!! Special news my computer is back!! I can update faster than before , you can check up Wednesdays and Saturdays for updates! Let's get on with the fanfic!

Chapter#13: Traps doesn't work twice

In last chapters: Kai challenged his old teammates to a battle , at first the battle seemed even but Black Dranzer revealed his true power and defeated Drigger and Ray , now Dranzer , Draciel , and Dragoon with Tyson's and Max's help will try to beat Kai.

Ray murmured Drigger's name before it was captured by Kai. "Why?!" yelled a frustrated Max , "your bit-beasts will be mine" coldly spoke Kai.

"KAI!! yelled Tyson, the three remaining bit-beasts lined up waiting for Dranzer's attack, "end game" as soon as Kai finished talking b-dranzer launched himself towards the bit-beasts.

Dranzer flew towards b-dranzer , they both were flying at sonic speed , Max and Tyson watched the battle as well as Draciel and Dragoon that were on land.

Dranzer and her nemesis flew in diagonal directions, as if they were two arrows, they flew at sonic speed and when it looked as if they were going to crash b-dranzer passed down Dranzer for a few millimeters , they flew past so near the other that their feathers rubbed.

As soon as they passed each other they flipped and again flew towards their foe's direction, they repeated this attack a pair of times, they were so fast that Max and Tyson barely could see the little shocks that where made when the two phoenixes clashed in the air (imagine it as DBZ when they combat in the air that they move so fast that only some lines can be seen when they disappear , and when only the sound waves can be seen when they hit themselves while they moved at sonic velocities)

After the flying duel , the phoenixes had a "hand to hand" combat. Now they were trying to slash each other with their sharpened claws at the same time they continuously flapped their wings to gain balance. They also used their sharpened beaks to peak the other's body. The battle was even. After a while they separated to opposite sides and flew in a semi-circle just to go back to encounter their foe.

Max and Tyson watched the tremendous sky battle in awe , but Kai didn't even bothered to look instead he stood arms-crossed with his eyes closed.

B-dranzer and Dranzer shoot their flamethrowers at the same time , red flames and black flames battling , but it didn't last long , the clash of flames caused an explosion leaving a big smoke cloud. Dranzer confused she couldn't see or feel black dranzer around , then she flapped and dispersed the fog , but where was black dranzer? He wasn't anywhere , suddenly b- dranzer came out from no where and hit Dranzer's back making her fell but she soon regain balance, and launched herself to the dark phoenix.

(I got inspired watching the first pokemon movie (#1 mewtwo) , where Ash's charizard and the cloned-evil one fight) Dranzer flew at her top speed but b-dranzer was just too powerful and fast. Dranzer shoot her flamethrower but b-dranzer easily dodged flying up , b-dranzer shoot his flamethrower and it hit Dranzer's back , but she rapidly regain stability.

Dranzer tried to hit b-dranzer but he ducked each direct attack, so she tried her flamethrower but she couldn't get close enough to effectively hit- black dranzer. B-dranzer was tired of playing so he launched himself , Dranzer barely dodged it , but her left wing had a serious wound.

"Look Tyson" said Max , as he lowered his head and looked towards Kai's direction. "What?" said Tyson still watching the aerial battle. "Look Kai" insisted Max , "What do you...?" Tyson didn't finished talking as he saw Kai bleeding from his left arm, although Kai kept his eyes closed and arms- crossed.

"But how?" Max and Tyson were starting to get it , "maybe he still has a bond with Dranzer that's why he is injured like Dranzer" supposed Max, they heard moans coming from Ray , Max and Tyson kneeled beneath Ray and noticed that Ray was uncontrollably sweating, Max placed a hand in Ray's forehead and his eyes widened , "Tyson, Ray has too much fever!!" said Max , "we need to get him out , but how?" asked Tyson . They couldn't do anything but to wait .

Dranzer and b-dranzer stopped for a moment as they noticed Kai bleeding. They both were confused , "Kai..." murmured Dranzer , "this isn't possible" said b-dranzer , he angered and went against Dranzer, b-dranzer caught Dranzer unaware and stomped her in the floor, Dranzer shrieked in pain.

"Dragoon!!" yelled Tyson , Dragoon tackled b-dranzer away. Draciel approached to Dragoon and Dranzer.

Dranzer flew up high preparing his flamethrower.

"Defense Shield!!" yelled Max , Kai grinned "It won't work twice" , "we'll see it!" yelled Max in response , again the mecha-tortoise glowed purple with Max-s energy , although Max was exhausted from the last attack Draciel made. Max glowed purple as well as Draciel.

Draciel shot his water blast against the flamethrower but at the same time it made a water shield around him and dranzer and dragoon.

B- dranzer attacked , his flamethrower made a fog cloud as it made contact with the water. Kai had planned all this and smiled as he saw his plan working.

Max fell in one knee gasping for air, exhausted from giving almost all his energy to Draciel, "are you ok?" asked Tyson , Max weakly nodded, but he wasn't confident he knew that b-dranzer would have fought more , but he stopped. "This doesn't smells good" said Tyson as he saw the fog cloud around almost everything. The bit-beasts couldn't be seen nor Kai, the fog blinded them.

The fog cloud confused Max , "Draciel don't let your guard down!", Draciel nodded and powered up the shield although he couldn't see Max.

"Razor wind!!" yelled Kai, Dranzer flew high above the cloud and prepared his wings to attack, Black Dranzer spread as wide as he could his black wings , and he fluttered his wings sending wind gusts. The gusts made the fog to disappear completely , it was too sudden and startled Max and Tyson , but still Max had the opportunity to give one more order before the sharp gusts reached Draciel.

"defense!!" yelled Max , Draciel glowed purple as the shield powered up, but Max's eyes widened as the gusts easily trespassed the water barrier, dissolving it. Max and Tyson yelled as cuts all over their bodies were being made , their gear was being slashed. The three bit-beasts were being seriously damaged by the gusts.

Max and Tyson fell after the devastating attack. A dust cloud appeared.

Max slowly opened his eyes and raised up his look to search Draciel, while Tyson slowly sat and clutched his bruised arms. "Where is Draciel?" asked Max as he slowly stood up. His eyes widened and frightened as the dust slowly dispersed, he saw the three bit-beasts completely beaten on the floor , he limped towards Draciel , "draciel... draciel..." thought max as he painfully walked.

"Max.. Wait!! It's too dangerous!" yelled Tyson , but Max ignored him, he was completely shocked as he saw the motionless Draciel.

Max finally made it where Draciel was. Draciel was lying upwards with his eyes closed. "Draciel..." Max spoke softly as he shook softly Draciel's body. Draciel slowly opened his eyes , mid open, and moaned a little. Max smiled as he saw that Draciel was at least alive.

But Draciel's eyes widened as he saw a shadow behind Max, Max turned to see just to see a pair of red eyes looking at him.

Max didn't have time to react. Tyson's eyes widened as he saw the shadow behind Max, "Max get out of there!!" yelled Tyson , but Max was shocked and petrified.

Black Dranzer made a quick movement with his claw and Max was sent flying , towards Tyson's direction. "MAX!!!" yelled Tyson as he ran to Max, Max was lying unconscious with a big and deep wound in his shoulder, but also he had a blood stream in his face that came from his head running down in his forehead and splitting in two when it touched the nose zone.

Ray and Max are injured , Tyson and the bit-beasts are in their limits. To be continued...

Thanks to:

Shadow frost panther:panther!! Hope britney never enter a convent!

Nettik girl: Dark dimension?? I know it sounds kind of yu-gi , but if you can help me with a nother name I will change it , got any ideas if you don't it's ok.

Cat woman: hey!! Meowth!! Hope you keep reading!

Hibari chan: thanx , my favorite diva it's tetsu (athenea) , and tsubame or tsugumi

Raven: hope you stick around!

Kura loves kai: oh!! A new reviewer! Hope you continue reading it , I hope to improve my writing!

Master franny!! Did you like the chapter?