Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Dark Dimension ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: 100 REVIEWS!!!! (blowing a candle with the number hundred in it, over a choco cake!) That's too much , at least for me!! Thanx please continue reviewing!

As always sorry for being late , and also for spelling mistakes. (while sweatdropping) I guess there are things that never change...sigh...

Disclaimer: I don't own beyblade , Holy mother lode , I forgot about the disclaimer in the last chapters , hope nobody sues me.

Chapter#12: Dark Dimension

Ray woke up suddenly , startling Mariah. "Ray!" yelled Mariah. Then Tyson, Max and Kenny slowly woke up. "Dranzer tried to prevent us from..." said Ray , but he was cut , by a voice that came from the shadows.

"From me?" then the silhouette slowly revealed himself, it was Kai who probably entered from the balcony and hid in the shadows. "Kai" spoke Ray in a soft way.

The Blade Breakers didn't knew how to react , should they fear? Or should they trust, after all it was Kai , their captain. But they didn't exactly knew what was happening.

"What do you want?" asked Lee , "That's none of your business" said Kai as he coldly stared at Lee, Mariah , Mr. Dickinson , and Tyson's father. Then he turned to see Ray , Max and Tyson.

Everyone was nervous and silent. Kai slowly closed his eyes , everyone was really confused as they saw Kai.

Suddenly Ray's , Tyson's , and Max's figure started to disappear. "What is happening to us!?" yelled Max. Their bodies where disappearing slowly.

"What are you doing?!" yelled Mariah, as she ran towards Ray , who's body was vanishing.

"Ray" said Mariah as she reached her hand to Ray, Ray reached her hand ... but it was like if Ray was a ghost! , Mariah's hand passed through Ray's. And then Ray totally vanished.

"What's this?" said Tyson's father.

"I feel really strange" said Max , "hold on Max , w will help you" said Mr. Dickinson, but it happened the same , as soon as Mr. D. tried to touch Max figure, his hand passed through, and Max disappeared.

"Kai!! Stop it!!" yelled Tyson , but soon his body fully vanished as Max and Ray who totally disappeared. "Tyson!!" yelled his father.

"What have you done?!" yelled Lee as he gripped Kai's black top. Kai stood motionless and then he slightly smiled, this just made Lee anger more than he was he pressured his grip, then Kai also disappeared. Leaving Lee with his arms up as if he was gripping the air.

Ray slowly opened his eyes, he moaned a little , he didn't feel any pain but he felt strange. He turned to see his surrounding but he soon awed as he saw where he was. Darkness , total darkness around him ... nothing but black. He then noticed two silhouettes lying in the floor , it were Max and Tyson!

Ray ran to them , but as soon as he checked them he calmed down they were just sleeping. He softly shook Max and Tyson.

"Where are..." Max didn't finished talking his jaw almost touched the floor, he was as amazed as Ray as he saw the totally black surroundings. "What the?" asked Tyson.

"I only remember that we were in the room with Dranzer..." started Ray , "then Kai found us" Max continued , "and he somehow transported us here" finished Tyson.

Something moved in Ray's pocket, Ray took it from his pocket ,... it was Dranzer's blade! Suddenly red flashed and blinded them. Dranzer stood in front of them, leaving them jaw opened.

"How did you?" Tyson didn't knew how to ask. "I could free myself because we are in another dimension kind of the dimension I took you , but this one is full of darkness" said Dranzer.

"Now what?" asked Max, but they heard footsteps approaching so all of them silenced until the footsteps ceased.

"Get out of the shadows" said Dranzer, then a soft but mean laugh was heard. Kai appeared behind Tyson and Max who as soon as they felt somebody's presence behind them , their foreheads turned blue of fear and they ran behind Ray, who was in a defense position.

Kai appeared from the shadows , and said "let's battle", "oh, now you want to battle, well let's do it!" said Tyson as he jumped in front of Kai and aimed his beyblade.

Ray and Max nodded and aimed their beyblades , "we'll get you to your real self ,Kai" said Ray , "it doesn't matter if we have to fight" said Max.

Tyson said "what are you waiting for ? where's your beyblade?" , "Beyblades are useless in this dimension" said Kai in a cold way. "Huh?" all of them thought, "As I feared it" spoke Dranzer.

"What?" asked Ray , "In this dimension , bit-beasts can take a solid form , but the damage they receive it will be yours too" said Dranzer.

"In the Dark Dimension , rules doesn't exist, it will be very dangerous" finished Dranzer, "It doesn't matter we will risk it all, right guys?" said Ray , Max nodded and Tyson replied "you bet". All of them took their bit- chips and hold it up and yelled their beasts names.

"Drigger!!" yelled Ray , a green light flew up high then it returned besides Ray , leaving a ferocious white tiger, like two times the size of Ray. "Draciel!!" yelled Max , a purple light flashed and leaved a big mecha- tortoise besides Max. Draciel heightened like the double of Max.

"Dragoon!!" yelled Tyson as a blue light flashed and left a big blue dragon besides Tyson, Dragoon was taller than draciel and drigger , he measured like three time the size of Tyson.

The three bit-beasts advanced in front of their owners, making a row of beasts , then Dranzer placed herself , besides the other three making a row of four bit-beasts.

"Are you sure?" Ray asked , Dranzer nodded and looked towards Kai.

"So? Where's your bit-beast?" asked Tyson, Kai jut smiled and a huge silhouette appeared behind Kai, a pair of red eyes glooming behind Kai.

Tyson clenched his teeth as he saw the black figure behind Kai.

"though it isn't a beybattle ... Let it rip!!" yelled Max. And the four bit- beasts launched themselves to the attack.

Drigger ran at top speed , Draciel followed him , Dragoon and Dranzer flew in the skies (literally `cause everything was black) . Suddenly the shadow behind Kai disappeared. The four bit-beasts astonished , then Drigger roared and Ray yelled as his clothes were being cut by some invisible force.

Drigger was being attacked by something invisible, Ray yelled the least he could in pain as Drigger was being slashed. Ray fell in one knee clutching his right arm. Max clenched his teeth in frustration as he saw Ray.

"Draciel!! Go help him!" ordered Max , Draciel nodded and ran towards Drigger. Dragoon and Dranzer dove towards Drigger. Then the attacks stopped but still , Kai's bit-beast couldn't be seen. Ray slowly stood up with Max's help.

Tyson tried to search for the bit-beast but no bit-beast at the sight. Dragoon and Dranzer landed and shielded Draciel as he helped Drigger to get up. Drigger finally stood up and recovered a bit of force and prepared for battle.

Still no signs of the beast. "Kai stop playing!" yelled Tyson , "as you wish" said Kai , as soon as he finished Black-Dranzer appeared with gleaming red eyes up in the ceiling.

Dranzer's beak opened and shoot a devastating flamethrower , the bit- beasts didn't have enough time to move , the blade breakers had to do something or this will be the end for the beasts.

Suddenly Max's voice was heard "defense shield!!!" , Draciel opened his mouth and a tremendous water blast made a water shield around the four beasts protecting them from the flamethrower. As soon as the black fire touched the water shield , the collision made smoke. But it hadn't finished Dranzer powered up and Draciel was loosing energy. B. Dranzer was pushing Draciel's shield backwards , but Draciel didn't give in , he still was fighting, but he needed energy.

"Draciel!! Use my energy!" yelled Max as a purple aura brighten around his body. Draciel's eyes flashed purple for a second , and he powered up his water blast disabling b-dranzer's flamethrower.

"Draciel!! Full blast mode!!" yelled Max as the purple aura brightened again. Draciel's eyes flashed purple , and from his mouth again a water blast came out directly to b-dranzer. Kai stood silently , B-dranzer didn't made a move and received the full impact directly.

Tyson and the others smiled thinking victory was theirs, but Dranzer still suspected as she saw Kai standing so calmly. Max fell in his knees exhausted after giving Draciel almost all his strength.

"Max , are you ok?" asked Ray , Max weakly smiled. "Yeah!! Max !! you did it!!" yelled Tyson , but still the bit-beasts didn't move , Dranzer screeched as she saw Black Dranzer diving towards them. "Oh no" said Max, as he saw b-dranzer.

Dranzer used her flamethrower several times but b-dranzer easily docked them, Draciel didn't had enough energy to counter attack with a water blast , Drigger didn't have any long range attack, and Dragoon was preparing to attack as soon as b-dranzer arrived.

"Dragoon attack!!" yelled Tyson , "No! we must attack him together otherwise we won't have any opportunity" said Ray as he helped up Max , "I can't wait , and Max has already weakened him" replied Tyson , "no Tyson, ray is right we must wait for an opportunity to attack together" said the weak Max.

Tyson ignored them and ordered Dragoon to attack "Dragoon!! Use Dragon Storm!!". Dragoon started to spin so fast that he made a huge tornado that quickly approached to b-dranzer , b-dranzer dodged it and flapped his wings with such a tremendous force that the tornado was dissolved and dragoon was sent directly to the floor crashing. Tyson yelled as he felt the pain that dragoon suffered.

B- Dranzer landed and collected energy in his beak to shoot again the flamethrower but before he could finish , Drigger tackled him and threw him to the floor but black dranzer soon recovered and was lying already. He used its sharp claws to make a huge slash below Drigger's right front leg ,Drigger roared in pain, as soon as Tyson and Max saw this they quickly turned to see Ray, Ray was also yelling , below his rib cage a slash was made , blood flooded over Ray's clothes.

"RAY!!!!" yelled Max and Tyson in unison as they painfully move towrds Ray who collapsed in the ground gasping for air. Max checked up on Ray who was bleeding , he immediately teared the end of his lime-green shirt , making a colorful bandage around the deep injury. Ray soon loose consiousness, Tyson took his jacket of and made a little pillow with it. They layed Ray reting his head in the jacket-pillow.

Tyson angered yelled to Kai , "Why are you doing this?!" , Kai smiled and coldly answered "because I need your bit-beasts" said Kai as he slowly raised his hand, in his hand a black bit-chip, Max and Tyson watched in confusion as a black luminous fog started to spiral around the now beaten white tiger (I mean Drigger not Ray), Drigger transformed into green light as he flew into the black chip that Kai hold, the light was being spiraled by the black fog as it flew, when it reached Kai's hand the light slowly faded leaving the tiger sealed in the black chip.

Ray started to gasp and sweat as his condition kept going worse every second , between gasps he murmured ".... not...Dri...Drigger..."

"What have you done?!" yelled Max , "End game" where Kai's last words before b-dranzer launched himself towards the three remaining bit-beasts.

Ray's condition is getting worse , Drigger has been captured, Tyson and Max don't have the enough force to continue battling... could they survive Kai's attack?? Read next chapter and review !! To be continued....

Super thanx for all those who reviewed:

Super-mega thanx to master franny: (big eyes) holy mother lode! (i just love that phrase if you haven't noticed) That was probably the best review someone has ever wrote to me !! I will always be thankful to you Publicity Girl!! Nettik Girl: I can always count on you as you can count on me for anything that you want! Shadow frost panther: Thanxz so much you have been with this fic in almost every chapter I hope you continue reading , and reviewing! Wolf spirit form: I keep counting on you , right? Hope you continue reading my fic! Jouka no Kou: Thank you for your ideas , I soon will post some fanarts of this fic. Cat.woman: Meowth!! Hope you stick around , (why do you use cat woman as a nick?) Hibari chan: Hibari, akihabara denou gumi!! Arigatou, hope you 2 stick around. Mikin Ishida: Ow!! A new reviewer! Hope you read an' enjoy Child of the stars: Pleeze continue reading hope you like the next chapter!!

Susaku (in her hundred birthday) logging out!!