Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Past Revealed ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Thanks , million and bunches of thank yous for all those who reviewed. Muchas Gracias , arigatou , gratzie , merci beaucoup et tanke!!

Betraying Memories ch#11 Past revealed

Kai watched as Elena's bright in her eyes slowly faded , as Elena died in Kai's arms , he felt so many emotions within his soul. His eyes instead of showing sadness , they showed hatred.

Within his soul , he felt fury.........hatred....... Loneliness.......... Darkness... but most of all.....revenge.

Wooden beams covered by fire , started to fall , one by one , the house was falling in pieces until the house couldn't resist more and it heavily collapsed.

"KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Ray , as he was stopped by Lee , before Ray could run to the house. The house completely collapsed , leaving wooden pieces covered by flames , suddenly those flames turned black , everyone watched amazed this strange phenomenon .

"What the hell is happening here?" asked one of the fire men , who was connecting a hose to a red withdraw .

"It is happening again" said Tyson , "What do you mean?" asked Tyson's father.

"That's the black fire we told you about" answered Max , Ray was trying to free himself from Lee's grip , but his injured ankle didn't let him move.

Three fire men approached , to the black flaming house and before they dropped a drop of water , whirlwind ceased the fire completely, leaving gray fog smoking over the ruins .

The fire man stood motionless , jaw-opened as well as the blade breakers and some other curious neighbors that were peeking on the site.

Silence reigned for a moment , the blade breakers , didn't know what to feel , they didn't knew if Kai was okay , or if Kai .... They didn't have any clue.

Suddenly a human form , apparently carrying a person in its hands silhouetted in the fog , creating a black shadow that approached more and more to their location. Slowly Kai's body could be seen through the fog , walking slowly with Elena in his arms.

Kai's eyes couldn't be seen , they were covered by the shadows made by hair strands. Something curious happened , although Kai was in the house , quite a long time , his face or his skin didn't had burns , but Elena at least had black marks.

The blade breakers ran to Kai , Ray was helped by Lee, and Mariah, Mr.D. and Tyson's father ran behind them. But they were nearly squashed by the paramedics and fire men who ran before them. To see if Kai was alright. A little crowd was formed around Kai , but quickly the paramedics asked for the crowd to disperse. The fire men went to check the house's ruins.

Four paramedics were by Kai. Kai slowly lied Elena in the floor. The four paramedics were checking on Elena, and tried to revive here , but everything was useless.

The blade breakers finally , arrived were Kai was. But soon their attention was dragged as they saw Elena. "Is your arm ok?" asked Ray as he saw blood in Kais shoulder.

"This isn't my blood" coldly answered Kai , still not showing his eyes.

Ray knew that he should stop answer questions , so he focus in Elena , still worrying about Kai.

The paramedics stopped , "Is she going to be okay?" asked Max , the paramedic saddened his face and slowly shook his head. The Blade Breakers saddened , and saw how they took Elena in a little bed and covered her with a white blanket. Two of the paramedics placed her in the ambulance , aside of another bed with the old man covered by a white blanket.

The other two paramedics , approached to Kai , "Don't touch me" coldly spoke Kai , before the paramedics started checking him. "But , you need ...." Said a paramedic man as he approached to Kai , more and more , Kai raised his hand , and opened it as if he was aiming to the doctor.

By their location an alley was placed like at three or four meters of them , in the alley some dogs , like four or five were lurking in the garbage for food. As Kai raised his hand , the dog's ears quickly hooked up , and the hairs from their backs spined , and started to growl ,and bark at Kai.

"What is happening here?" asked Ray to himself , as well as Tyson's father.

All of the presents watched with confusion , then from Kai's hand a black fire ball formed , (the ball was a little bit bigger than his hand , almost like a ki ball , from DBZ) , now everybody watched in awe , the blade breakers now understood that Kai was the responsible for the dead of those men.

"Kai , stop!" yelled Ray , but it looked as if Kai didn't listen to him, Kai stopped aiming the man , and slowly moved his hand towards Ray , Ray petrified as well as the blade breakers.

But suddenly Kai , shoot but instead of hitting Ray he hit the wall were the dogs were. The dogs escaped whining , none of them hurt.

But then Kai started forming fire - balls again , but this time faster and faster , now with both hands he shoot to the warehouses , setting fire in each of them. A smile formed in Kai's face , as he shoot to the houses. Soon most of the warehouses were covered by black fire. Fire men tried to extinguish it with their hoses but it was useless. It seemed as if water didn't affect at all the black flames , not a little.

People panicked and ran everywhere.

The neighbors soon disappeared fearing that Kai will hurt them. The curious peekers ran yelling as if they were going to die.

The paramedics closed their ambulance and set off away. The called by radio to the police before leaving the scene.

Kai smiled , he was enjoying doing such a massive destruction and chaos.

"Kai what are you doing?!" yelled Ray , Kai's eyes were revealed , His eyes were intense red (his mind was like gone , his eyes didn't showed his pupil , you know as if h was hypnotized or something)., but he had a mad expression in his face, he had an evil grin , that as soon as he showed it , Ray and the others backed a little , police sirens could be heard , but Kai wasn't going to run , he was just starting to have fun.

"Kai you must stop this , you aren't like this" said Ray , the blade breakers just paid attention to the talk. Kai laughed a little , "Ray , Ray , Ray as naïve as always" said Kai as he watched Ray.

"What do you mean?" said Ray , "you'll see" said Kai .

Four police cars arrived , "no one is going to interfere" Kai thought as he saw the arriving cars. Kai's eyes went completely red , and the four cars were covered by black flames , the police men went out of their cars , and rolled in the street trying to turn off the flames from their bodies.

Kai just evilly smiled as he saw the police men , screaming and yelling of pain. The blade breakers , were astonished at Kai's acts.

"Now..." said Kai as he look towards the blade breakers , Mr. D. , Lee , Mariah and Tyson's father. His eyes started to glow red , his future victims paled , they couldn't believe what their eyes were looking. Before Kai could do them any harm , something In Kenny's pocket glowed Red.

Something made a red-transparent shield around them., Kai's eyes stopped glowing and he clenched his teeth , "Dranzer! Stop protecting them" said Kai , everyone's eyes widened at hearing these.

"Dranzer is here?" asked Max , "I brought her with me" said Kenny as he took Dranzer's beyblade from his pocket. The beyblade was glowing intensely.

"Aa I have more important things to do" said Kai , as he jumped very high and disappeared in the horizon. As soon as he left them all the flames , from the ware houses , from the police men , etc . disappeared .

Dranzer's beyblade stopped glowing , and the shield disappeared , "Thank you Dranzer" said Max as he took , her beyblade from Kenny's hand.

"Now can anyone explain me what the hell happened here?!" yelled Mariah , but as soon as she saw everyone's faces , she knew that no one knew a thing.

"I think that we , better return to the BBA's rooms , we shall discuss this" said Mr. Dickenson. , all of them nodded , and soon they were traveling again in the limousine.

Silence was strong , all of them were too confused , Elena had just died and they were very sad , although they knew her a little bit , they thought she was a nice person and she didn't deserved to die. But also Kai , had confused them too much.

As soon as they , were in the living room of the BBA's guest room, they started talking about Kai. Mariah and Lee also stayed.

Ray , Mariah and Max were in a sofa , Lee , Tyson and Kenny were in some kitchen chairs, Mr. Dickinson and Tyson's father were in another sofa. Ray had Dranzer in his hand.

"What was that?" asked Tyson , "It worries me "said Ray , "Do you think , he's alright?" asked Max , "He really scared me" said Kenny , "He almost makes roasted breakers" said Dizzy in a sarcastic way. "This is so strange" added Mariah , "Not to mention he was mad" said Lee.

Tyson's father was deep in thought , "Dad , do you have any idea?" asked Tyson , "Maybe... no it can't be" said Tyson's dad.

"What?" asked Mr. Dickenson , "Well , it's just a theory , but maybe he was being controlled by a being , probably a bit-beast" everyone awed as they heard this.

"But how could that be possible?" asked Ray , "with genetic engineering" said Tyson's dad , everyone silenced at this supposition , "but he never told us nothing of that kind" said Ray.

"Wake up Ray!" said Tyson , "what?" asked Ray , "We hardly knew what was his last name , we don't know nothing about his family , and you expected him telling us this kind of stuff" said an angry Tyson.

Ray knew Tyson was right so he didn't argued back. "Why do you think that Mr. Granger?" asked Max , breaking the tense situation , "those marks on his face, they're used as identification marks in some advanced experiments , and I fear , somebody has allowed a bit-beast control Kai" said Mr. Granger.

Again everyone silenced , "it could be possible" said Kenny , everyone turned to see him , "what do you mean exactly?" asked Tyson , "maybe , that0's why he ran from Biovolt and the rude way they tried to take him back again" everyone remembered how Kai escaped from Biovolt. (except Lee , Mariah , Mr. D. and Tyson's dad)

"That can explain how he burned those men, how he made all those incredible things , and how he healed so fast" said Max , "But that information isn't enough , how are we supposed to stop him?" asked Ray , as he looked Dranzer.

"Dranzer , help us understand , please" said Ray as he clutched Dranzer , Everyone looked carefully but nothing happened , "come on Ray , how do you expect her to help us" said Tyson , but suddenly her beyblade glowed , and some red-glowing sparkles covered the room , as if it was snowing , only Ray's , Max's ,Tyson's and Kenny's eyes started to close. Soon they all felt asleep , in a deep .... Deep......deep... dream.

"Ray! Ray!" yelled Mariah as she shook the unconscious Ray , but no response , "You must leave him alone , Dranzer is trying to communicate with them" said Dizzy

---- in the BB dreams----

They were in a plain full of green grass. There was nothing but a plain , nothing else could be seen. Only a beautiful tree stood up in a little hill. (kind of the last part of majora's mask) The tree had a great log , all of them were sitting , leaned in the tree, only the sun light that could trespass the leaves , hit them directly. Ray slowly woke up. "Am I dreaming?" he asked

"well , it looks like we are dreaming the same" said Max , soon they understood Dranzer was trying to talk to them , soon all of them were waking up .... Except Tyson that snore heavily and drooled.

"If only I had a chili" said Ray , and all smiled remembering the last time Ray had used it to wake up Tyson.

"FREE FOOD!!! FREE FOOD!!" shrieked Max , and Tyson immediately woke up , "where?? Where??" asked Tyson , all of them sighed and sweatdropped.

.......seconds later..........

"Where are we?" asked Tyson , "Dranzer is trying to tell us something in our dreams" said his dad , "I see" said Tyson , "but... where is she?" asked Max , as soon as max finished asking , a bird flew in the sky leaving a red sparkling trace behind her. She slowly descended flapping her wings. Everyone covered their faces with their arms , to cover it from the wind she flapped.

She was too big for them , she measured like five meters tall , and although they knew she wasn't going to hurt them , they still feared her a bit. Dranzer saw this and spoke. "You should not fear me , please come and sit , I need to talk with you" she said.

The humans nodded and sat in a semicircle around her , "Why does Kai..." Ray didn't finished talking before Dranzer interrupted him. "Why does he can use such powers?" Ray nodded.

"I'm going to reveal some of Kai's past, but I'm not allowed to tell you everything , I won't tell you about his family, just what it's important." said Dranzer , all of the others nodded.

"When Kai was six years old (Dranzer omitted , Kai's past before six years on purpose) he was taken to the Balcov Abbey , in Russia ." All of the presents felt they needed to close their eyes and they did it.

They could see six year old Kai, locked up in a dirty , humid, dark dungeon with shackles in his ankles and wrists , chained to the wall. In gang faces you could see angst , and at the same time fury. They couldn't imagine Kai being tortured.

Then two men enter the dungeon and start hitting Kai in the stomach so hard , that blood comes out of his mouth. The blade breakers couldn't believe what they were looking at , Ray clenched his teeth and fists in fury as he saw Kai being hit.

Then a lavender haired man wearing red glasses, with military clothes enters the room , the other two move apart and leave Kai , fell into his knees , the lavender man , then clusters his knee into Kai's stomach , the little boy can't handle it more, and fells unconscious , the lavender haired man picks him up by his blue-pale hair , and clenched his teeth in disgust and let Kai fall to the ground.

"Boris..." softly spoke Max. "And many times , Kai was hardly punished in the abbey "continued Dranzer , "Kai spent almost all his life in the abbey , until he had eight..."

Dranzer shows them , the scene where Kai takes Black Dranzer, and uses it. "Kai wasn't prepared to control all the power he had , almost all the abbey was destroyed killing , scientists , and some other people , fortunately the explosion occurred far from the dormitories of the kids , so no one got harmed , after this incident , Kai was injured in his head , and he lost his memory , he was sent to Japan , to live with his grandparent Voltaire , to prevent from being caught by the police. Kai spent the next seven years, living in Japan, although he lost almost all his memory , he still liked playing beyblade. He played in the streets and he formed a gang , the blade sharks as you may remember. Although he lived with his grandparent , Kai rarely saw him , Voltaire traveled too much , and Kai was never at home." Said Dranzer , as she showed them Kai's mansion , and the butler begging Kai to stay at dinner , but Kai refuses , and leaves him.

"wow! I can't believe it , I would have never imagined Kai was rich" said Tyson.

"and when he joined the Blade Breakers , he received orders from Voltaire , to collect bit-beast data around the world , that's why some teams that didn't won the championships in Asia or America , were in Russia , Biovolt wanted to steal their bit-beasts. Biovolt is planning to control the world with the use of biteasts. They have use new technology in Kai, using Black Dranzer , to corrupt Kai's mind though they haven't finished the experiment that's why they wanted Kai back , they threatened him with hurting his closest persons , but he managed to save you all , but he couldn't save Elena and that's why the negative feelings from his heart gave Black Dranzer the power to control him."

The blade breakers opened their eyes.

"What do we have to do?" asked Kenny , "I don't know , you must find...ugh." Said Dranzer as her image started to dissappear , "Ugh ... he's here , you must wake up ... NOW!!!" yelled Dranzer before dissappearing, Ray , Max , Kenny and Tyson , woke up gasping as if they had a nightmare.

"What happened?" asked a startled Mariah

"Dranzer bewared us from ..." Ray was interrupted by a shadow red-eyed , "me?" asked sarcastically , as it walked slowly revealing to be Kai .

The blade breakers hve big problems... To be continued...

----------- review responses--------

Nettik Girl: thank you alot , a lot , a lot!!! Muchas gracias!! Wolf spirit form: ill keep writing , and please keep reviewing! Master franny: thank you as always publicity girl Shadow frost panther: thank you a million , my feline friend Pika 318: don't get confused , in further chapters everything will go clear, thanx! Raven , Hibari , cat woman thanx thanx thanx!! Lady lestat:thanx you , arigatouhope u like it! Jouka no Kou: thanx , alot jouka!!

For all those who thought Kai is going to kick Voltaire's and Biovolt's ass .... you're correct! But wait until next chappie