Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Midtown Madness pt.2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: As Always I'm late , so sorry again and so thankful for all those who have been very patient with me. I'll try to do my best.

Betraying Memories Ch# 10 Midtown Madness pt.2

Kai hung the phone and rapidly ran upstairs , and abruptly entered the room , making the Blade Breakers' faces to astonish.. Kai's mind was immediately invaded by confusion.

"If it weren't my teammates ... then who?..." Kai thought , "Is something wrong?" Ray asked , but Kai ignored him trying to think what were Boris' plans. The Blade breakers and Tyson's father , watched Kai trying to decipher Kai's thoughts.

Ray walked slowly to Kai , but soon he stopped as he saw Kai's eyes widening. Kai launched himself running in such a hurry that everyone in the room startled, except Ray who chased Kai. "He's after Elena" were Kai words as he ran.

"Huh? What's happening here?" asked Tyson, "We better follow them" said Max as he looked Tyson's eyes , they both seriously nodded ,and started to ran. Kenny ran behind of them with a expression of "problems coming".

Right out of the door , they almost crash with Mr. Dickenson that was about to enter the room

"Ho , Ho , guys where are you going?" asked Mr. D. (I'm too lazy to write his full name) but he was ignored by the three guys that were already going downstairs.

As Mr. D. entered the room he awed as he saw , the furniture broken and , Tyson's father was sitting clutching his stomach.

"What happened here?" asked Mr.D.

"It