Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Home sweet home ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Susaku: o.0 a long time passed ,sorry im really sorry, master franny !! im really sorry and to any other reviewer1!


but I will finish this fic, Hope someone reads it. Sigh...
First of all, Im going to rewrite a little part from the last chapter, and I made Kai a little bit out of character but that wont happen again I promise, (I forgot Kai has never beybladed for fun )


Well lets start chapter #??
After Kai's practice battle with Tala, everyone took a shower, Kai was the last one. He used hot steaming water, he let the water sooth his wounds, his wounded arm bled slightly as the water touched the bullet injury. Water dripped from his now darker hair. Doubt and confusion roamed his mind as he remembered last night.


-----flashback-------


Kai walked calmly hands in pockets , eyes closed , Tyson’s house was at sight. Suddenly he felt a chill running through his spine. Kai snapped opened his widened eyes. “Could you feel that Dranzer?” asked Kai as he took his beyblade from his pocket. Dranzer glowed dimly. “The time is near” said Kai as he finally kept moving.


--------End-flashback -------
'I need to prepare them from...' “KAI!!” yelled Tyson from the bathroom door interrupting Kai's thoughts. “What?” asked an annoyed Kai. “Hurry up, breakfast!!”, Kai just humped as Tyson left Kai.


-----After the breakfast---- (everyone changed in their normal outfit)


They were at Tyson's dojo, the opened-sliding doors let the sunlight illuminate the room.
“So, what are we going to do?” asked Max, “I think we should practice, right?” said Ray as he watched his leader, Kai nodded and walked past Ray, towards the doors, and looked at the clear heaven. His damp hair locks , waved gently with the fresh breeze. Everyone looked at him waiting for an answer. Silence reigned over the dojo, Kai's eyes narrowed dangerously as he caught a glimpse of darkness far away, as if a storm was approaching to them.


“...Kai...??” asked Tyson, “We need to practice...(turns to see the rest of the group) “Yesterday, I sensed something far away, but I know its reaching us and fast...” said Kai, Everyone concerned stared at Kai , “I don't know , who or what is coming.... I can sense darkness approaching us”silence roamed, everyone trying to think who would be after them, Max stood up breaking the silence “What should we do?? Run , wait??” asked waiting for Kai to reply.


All of them looked at Kai, “It's to late to flee, it'll reach us tomorrow... You must unlock the power of the gems as soon as possible” he said gazing, at the Ray,Max and Tyson trio.


“So what are we waiting for?! Lets get on with the training!!” cheered up an exited Tyson. “Are we going to train in Tyson's backyard, I think we need to go to a wider space” said Ray who placed a hand in his chin looking thoughtful.


Kai nodded , Tala spoke “You're right, if we keep training Tyson's house may not last for tomorrow”, Tyson sweatdropped, “Then what are we supposed to do, train in the woods??”, Kai shook his head “No , we'll waste time traveling to the woods”, “Then what are you planning to do, Mr. Sourpuss?!!” asked an annoyed Tyson.


“Hn, just shut up,and take anything you need for the rest of the day”,said Kai, as he started packing his beyblade , and various stuff in sports bag. The other s just nodded and started packing , their beyblades , Kenny went to his house and returned with a humungous bag full of computer stuff and Dizzy.


Kai glared at Kenny, Kenny nervous under Kai's gaze started to shake a bit, “Just pack the necessary” was all that Kai said looking at Kenny's gigantic bag. Kenny sighed and took Dizzy from the bag, leaving the complicated bag behind.


After they all packed, they left Tyson's place. Tyson left a note to his grandfather that they were going to train.


They walked in the street, the morning light still bathed the teenagers walking in the street. “Uuuumm, may I ask where are we going?” asked Max, Kai walked ignoring his surroundings including people , Max just sighed in defeat and started a conversation with Tyson and Ray. Kai was leading the way, Tala was slightly behind and the three bladers were at the back, leaving Kenny between Tala and the bladebreakers. Tala and Kai, were walking silently, Kenny walked and talked with Dizyy at the same time. Tala sometimes looked at Kai, and noticed that Kai seemed unsure and somewhat distracted.


Tyson tired commented “Kai, we've been walking for almost an hour, were are we going?”, Kai kept ignoring them as he walked merely on instinct. Tyson annoyed ran up to Kai an pulled the scarf, Kai snapped out of his trance as he felt the pressure on his neck


. “Kai!! hello!!” said Tyson as he waved a hand in front of Kai.


“I said, where are we going??!!” asked Tyson again, a pissed off Kai just turned to see a hill up in the street, where a huge mansion stood, he pointed with his right hand , “there”, the others awed as they saw the huge destination they were heading to.


Tala stood there analyzing the situation, then it suddenly hit his head... “Don't tell me...”, Kai just stood there, watching the mansion. “What is that place??” asked Ray, Kai sighed and said in a bitter tone “...home ,sweet home” , “WHAT!!??” yelled the blade breakers in unison.


“ARE YOU KIDDING??!!” screamed Tyson, Kai started walking , “I mean ...your grandfather!!” tried to yell Tyson, Kai just glared at him , “There's the perfect place o train, and Voltaire isn't in the city”. Ray nodded understanding Kai's idea and started following Kai, Tala did too. A very confused trio was left behind but later , jogged until they reached the others.


“I hope you know what are you getting us into” said Tyson as he crossed his hands behind his head. Max just walked silently , Kenny walked nervously “maybe this isn't such a good idea” he muttered to himself.


Kai looked thoughtful as they approached to mansion. Finally they arrived to the huge gate ,...silence... they stood there watching Kai until Tyson broke the silence “what are we going to do?? sneak like super secret spies??” as he carefully watched the surroundings in a james bond pose. “or just maybe , maybe , maybe sneak sneak in like Ninjas!!!” yelled Max! Everyone sweatdropped , even Kai.


Kai sighed and walked towards a control panel that looked like a speakerphone placed in the wall, Kai pressed a button, and they could hear a voice coming from the speakers, “Hiwatari Residence, how may I help you?” a gentlmeman's voice was heard. Kai smiled as he heard the voice, Kai pressed a button and spoke“let us in , Alphonse”. “master kai??!! is that you??” replied immediately


“Why dont you check the cameras?” asked Kai as he observed a camera that was above their heads.


“It's you!!, I'll open right away!!” happily yelled alphonse through the speakers, as soon as the communication was over t, the gigantic gates opened. Everyone watched in awe, as they slowly entered. Ray, Tala , Max, Tyson and Kenny walked behind Kai as they observed the enormous and beautiful gardens, bushes were neatly arranged to decor their way, which was a marble-stoned path that divided and surrounded a beautiful fountain, and the path ended in the house's entrance. (sorry people I suck at describing). They walked past the angel fountain, mesmerized by its beauty.


“I cant believe the Sharks' leader is this rich” said Tyson to no one in particular , as he watched in awe the fountain. Tyson and Max stayed behind admiring the fountain“Come on we can't lose time” said Kai as he snapped everyone from their trance.Suddenly they could hear barking far away , and it was approaching more and more. Tala saw something black approaching to the fountain.


“Look!!” yelled Ray, as a huge black dog (imagine it as a german shepperd but with longer hair, kind of wolfy, and totally black)


The dog barked fiercely as it ran to Max and Tyson, “AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” they both yelled and started running towards Kai and the others at the entrance. As they ran Tyson tripped over his own foot and fell, Max didnt notice and kept running.


The huge dog jumped over Tyson and showed his large canines, Tyson yelped and tried to escape but the dog was too heavy. The dog was about to bite Tyson when Kai shouted “Hayate!!! stop!!” , the dog stopped and raised his head and ears in confusssion, then he saw Kai and totally forgot about Tyson, the dog barked happily as he ran towards Kai.


Kai smiled and kneeled, the others watched confusedly, Tyson was still in the floor watching. The dog came wagging his tail wildly as Kai caressed Hayate's head. “Is that beast yours??” asked Tyson as he took the dust from his clothes, “what do you think??” said Kai as he watched the dog's eyes. Max was a dog lover, so he also started petting Hayate.


Ray wasn't much of a dog lover, Tala preferred to keep his distance and Kenny was afraid from the monstrous dog, and Tyson knew he wouldn't like that dog.


“What's his name?” asked Max as he playfully petted the dog, “BlackHayate.” said Kai(I've been watching too much FMA LoL)


As they arrived to the main entrance , the doors opened revealing an old man who smiled gently at the visitors. Kai smiled “alphonse” , “Sir! Im so glad you're here” said Alphonse as he bowed.
“Please come in, welcome home” said the butler , “sure....home”


To be continued....
Sorry people, Im in a rush....I've having problems at home and my computer is the first thing they take from me. Whatever, hope u like it , Ill be updating soon, I hope.