Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ beyblade accademy ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
 
Becky sighed as she got off the bus, her knee-length ember red hair shone in the sunlight, she brushed her hair out of her eyes, but what eyes they shone like sapphires in the night sky.
She was dressed quite simply in low-cut blue bell bottomed jeans and a baby blue crop top, she had a silver jacket with a shooting star on the back and the words the silver girls on it in black that was slung over her bag, on her feet she wore white trainers on which there were running tigers.
 
She also had two tattoos the one on her shoulder was a heart with wings and a halo, the other a tiger head on the small of her back, it was split straight down the center one side being green the other red. She thought it was a tattoo that she had had since youth but in truth it was a birthmark symbolizing her destiny. No one had told her, but she knew that was why she was there, to fulfill her destiny, she could feel it
 
She looked up at the building that was to become her home for the next 18 months it would never be her true home…. what a dump, why did I get sent here.... she thought. With another sigh she swung her rucksack over her shoulder and picked up her suitcase both were light.
With every step she took the building before her loomed and looked more foreboding then ever finally she came to the entrance and reached out for the handle, she withdrew her hand quickly as though it had been burnt, the handle was ice cold yet it was a pleasantly warm day, ignoring this Becky pushed open the doors to reveal a wide and spacious corridor it was richly decorated with portraits all sharing similar features it was silent apart from the clack-clack of someone typing on a computer.
 
Following this sound she walked up the corridor glancing occasionally at the many doors that lined the halls wondering where they could possibly lead to, her shoes made no sound on the tiled floor before she knew it she was at the reception.
 
A young woman with shoulder length blond hair was typing up some files
“uhm…”
 
“Yes can I help you?” she asked
 
“Yea I'm Rebecca ling,” replied Becky “I'm the new…”
 
“Ahh yes the new student please follow me” Becky followed her up to the second floor she noted that there were doors every three meters along both sides of the hall, the receptionist checked her clipboard.
 
“Up here please” she said gesturing up the stairs, when she next stopped they were on the seventh floor
“Here this ones yours” she said unlocking one of them
 
“Thanks” said Becky putting her suitcase down
 
“Here's the key, your timetable and a list of teachers, lights out are at ten on weekdays except Mondays when there is an hour for homework and weekends when it's free periods all day apart from blading lights out are at eleven. I'm sure you'll make friends faster then you expect”
 
“I bet you have to say that to every new student who comes here” the receptionist nodded
“yes I do but I really mean it this time, you seem like a great girl and I've seen you blade on TV your really good”
 
“Oh you really think so?” Becky asked
 
“Yea my names Megan and if you need any help or anything just ask me”.
 
“Ok thanks” Becky looked at the number on the door 709, she pushed open the door to reveal a large room with a single bed in the center, and a large desk was built in under the window and a large pair of patio doors lead out on to a balcony over looking the grounds.
 
Behind the door to the right of the bed was a walk-in-wardrobe shelves lined the walls, behind the door to the left of the bed was a en-suite bathroom it was amazing the floor was marble, the bath and the sink were both made of the finest porcelain, a full length mirror was on the back of the door, backing out of the bathroom she closed the door.
 
Becky walked over to the window and pushed it wide open from her room she could see the whole campus it was huge, a bunch of kids were relaxing under the trees, a pleasant breeze blew in and a bird started sinning softly…..not a bad place I suppose, plenty of space and a nice view…..she breathed in deeply and sighed.