Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade V-Force: Hilary's Choice ❯ Hilary's Choice ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Another story from guess who….ME! anyway please read and review you know the same old drill!

"- Means talking

`- Means thinking

*~*~ *-Means different scene or point or view

A/n: On with the story!

Beyblade V-Force

Hilary's Choice

Chapter One:

Hilary's choice

"We need to train more! Come on guys!" "Hilary would you be quiet! I want to get some sleep!" Tyson yawned. "You've been sleeping all night now come on! Max! Ray! Where's Kai?" Hilary asked. Tyson looked around. "I'm not sure. Now go away." Tyson said turning around and closed his eyes. "Lazy bum!" Hilary yelled and stomped to the other side of the room. Ray opened his eyes. "Do you think you could be a little quieter Hilary?" Max asked wiping his eyes.

"No because you should be getting up and start to train! Team Physic isn't gonna go easy on you and it seems to me that you don't even care!" Hilary yelled. Tyson shot up. "No you need to go and leave us alone! Maybe we can't train because of you being such a big mouth and we are out of energy right now!' Tyson yelled. "Well don't blame me if you lose the battle! Or if you're not good enough!" Hilary yelled back at Tyson.

"Well I blame you for how bad we are doing because you won't let us rest at all! You should just go back to your little school class thing and stay there I mean at least you won't be in OUR way!" Tyson yelled. Hilary was quiet then she ran out of the room. "That way a little harsh Tyson." Ray said standing up. "Yeah, maybe she was right we should train some more." Max said. "We can train all we want after a few more minutes of sleep." Tyson said.

*~*~*~*~*

Hilary ran to the park. "Tyson is such a jerk! Why is he always so mean to me!" Hilary yelled to no one. "I'm only trying to help. What so great about Beyblading anyway?" Hilary kicked the ground. "I wish Tyson were more like Kai at least he doesn't give me any trouble. He's always quiet. Stupid jerk Tyson." "Yes he never takes your feelings into consideration does he?" "W-what? Who's there?" Hilary turned around. "It's you! You are the guy that is doing all this weird stuff to the bit beast thingys." "Maybe but how would you like to get back at Tyson and his friends?" "Huh? What do you mean? And why should I listen to you?" Hilary asked.

"Listen because you can make a fool out of that jerk known as Tyson." "Okay I'm listening." Hilary said. "How would you like to take on Tyson and win?" "You mean Beyblading? But I don't know how to Beyblade." Hilary said. "It doesn't matter. We can easily teach you how. Then you will beat him and show him if you train then you become better." `Well he didn't listen to me and he was being really mean.' "Okay. I'll try your little game. Where do we start?" Hilary asked but was unaware of the person watching them.

*~*~*~*~*

"Let it rip!" Tyson yelled. Ray and Tyson battled each other for a few minutes then their Beyblades flew back into their hands as a tie. "That was fun." Tyson said. Kenny looked around. "So Hilary had another fight with Tyson?" Kenny asked Max. "Yeah and it was a pretty bad one. None of us has seen her since." Max said. "Oh I see." Kenny said looking back towards Ray and Tyson. Kai came walking up the sidewalk. "Hey Kai where have you been?" Tyson asked. "Out thinking." Kai answered.

"So Tyson maybe you should find Hilary and say you're sorry." Kenny said. "Why should I? It was here fault we were fighting in the first place." Tyson said crossing his arms. Everyone heard someone walking up. "Hilary is that you?" Kenny called out. "Ozuma! What do you want?" Tyson asked. "You'd better be careful you might have another challenge to over come." Ozuma said. "What is that supposed to mean?" Tyson asked.

"What I told you. Watch out Tyson, it might not seem like a challenge but you should never underestimate someone you have made mad." Ozuma said then left. "I made mad?" Tyson asked. "The only person he made mad this morning was Hilary. What could he have meant?" Max asked. Ray just shook his head. Kai looked at the gate. "So Hilary is mad at Tyson what did he do now?" Kai asked. "Hilary wanted us to train and Tyson threw a fit about it because he wanted to sleep some more." Kenny said.

"Training was a good idea." Kai said looking at Tyson. "What?" Tyson asked crossing his arms. "We need to get better so we can defeat team Physic. Therefore we need to train to become better just like Hilary wanted us too." "Well where were you then?" Tyson asked. "Like I said thinking about team Physic." Kai said turning away. "Okay let's not start fighting again." Kenny said. "Well who does he think he is defending Hilary like that when he does nothing about he messing us up!" Tyson said. "I don't think she was messing us up." Max said.

"I agree with Max on this one." Ray added. Kai and Tyson glared at each other. "Come on guys don't fight we're a team." "Yeah a team that's going to lose if Tyson doesn't stop fighting with everyone." Kai said. "What was that?" Tyson asked. "Now if Hilary were here she'd be able to stop them." Kenny whispered.

*~*~*~*~*

"Ready! Now focus on the pulling of the rip cord!" Hilary pulled harder on the cord. `Training with Tyson and them did help a little.' Hilary thought. Hilary jumped up and yelled when she made the Blade go into the bowl. "I did it! It went in! I'll show that Tyson!" Hilary yelled. "Now do it again but faster this time!" "Yeah." Hilary pulled the ripcord harder then before making the blade spin faster and better. "I think I'm getting the hang of this!" Hilary yelled.

*~*~*~*~*

"Well Giddeon, Hilary seems to have enough determination to be able to control the cyber bit beast. Now all we have to do is train her and she'll become the greatest weapon against the Bladebreakers." "You'd better be right." Giddeon said watching Hilary train with her new Beyblade skills.

*~*~*~*~* Three days later

"Has anyone seen Hilary?" Kenny asked. "No, no one has Kenny sorry." A classmate answered. Kenny sighed and walked towards Tyson's grandpa's dojo. "Come on Max! You can do it!" Ray yelled. Kenny walked through the gate. "Hey chief why the long face?" Max asked looking up from his plate. "Max beat Tyson on eating the fastest." Ray said looking at Kenny. "Well Max, nobody has seen or heard from Hilary since Tyson and her fight. I'm worried." Kenny said. Kai looked up.

"I really think you went to far Tyson." Kenny said. Tyson just looked away. "Maybe he's right Tyson, maybe we should go try and find Hilary, what if something bad happened to her?" Max said standing up but fell back down. "I ate to much." Max said making Kenny fall over. "So what about Hilary?" Kenny asked. "Yeah, yeah we'll go look for her." Tyson said. Kai started walking. "If I didn't know any better then I'd say Kai likes Hilary." Tyson whispered so only Kenny, Ray, and Max could hear him.

"Well maybe he does, but what does it matter to you Tyson you're always fighting with her." Ray said. "That's true." Max added. "I never said I cared because I don't like Hilary like that anyway." Tyson said. `I never did and never will.' Tyson thought. "Come on guys let's just go find Hilary. She has too be somewhere." Kenny said grabbing Dizzy and started walking. "Yeah hopefully nothing happened to her." Max added.

*~*~*~*~*

"Very good Hilary. You are becoming quite the Beyblader." "Yeah and soon I'll beat Tyson at his own game." Hilary said launching the Beyblade again. "Can I challenge someone now? I want to see if I can win!" Hilary said turning to the professor. "Yes we'll bring out the robot blader." After a few minutes everything was set up. The robot launched and Hilary launched their blades. "Go Cyber Dragoon!" Hilary yelled. Her blade attacked and knocked out the other Beyblade. "I won? I WON!" Hilary yelled while jumping up and down. "I can't believe I won!" Hilary yelled.

"Yes, Hilary you have. Now you can battle more and become the master of the cyber Dragoon." Hilary picked up the black blade. "Cyber Dragoon. I can become the master of it." `But what if the same thing happens to me as Kai's friend Wyatt? No I won't let that happen. I can beat Tyson.' Hilary thought. "So how about it? Will you join team Physic?" Hilary looked at him. "I guess I will." "Good." He handed her a uniform and the eyeglass detector thing. (A/n: not sure what they are called and does anyone know that old guy who works for Giddeon's name? Please tell me if you do.)

Hilary put on the uniform. "It suits you." The professor said as she came out of the room. "Yeah it's alright but you should work on the colors." Hilary said. "So are you ready to fight some others?" "I wanna take on Tyson." Hilary said. "You will my dear but first we need to make sure you can handle Cyber Dragoon." "Oh don't worry I can handle anything if it's used to beat Tyson….."

(End of first chapter)

A/n: End of first chapter. I don't know how long this story will be but I'm hoping at least five chapters. So does everyone like it? Or is it bad? Hey I think my idea is pretty good so far oh well please tell me what you think! REVIEW! I BEG YOU!

( Y )

,,.·'"`·. ( '.' ) .·'"`·.,,

" - .,. c((")( ").,. - "

Shadow Angel5